• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NIDS, Utah Revisited

odd to mention this, skinwalker is the only place i have yet visited where i too feel at complete tranquil peace. It is very difficult to explain. This not however the feeling one has throughout the night as the sun goes down, it turns from jubalee to sheer raw panic/terror. It must have some directive not to harm humans in a phsyical sense, as the dogs where a tile of hair teeth and goo... the calf was ripped literally to shreds. I have felt I've received messages from them in one past event. I was alone at night with my video camera, i felt my mind was playing tricks on me as i got a message in my head to put the video camera away if i wanted to "see them". I did so to entertain my lunacy, and to my surprise immediatly over the horizon a giant ball of light began to hover over a ridgeline. Needless to say i jumpd for my camera, and once i did so, it promptly vanished.

Yes the light is odd, it seems to be a mix of omni and direction at once, hard to explain. I would think for the intensity of the light it would illuminate ALOT more surrounding area than it does... but it acts as if a dim bulb... again hard to explain. I have several videos which show it, but nothing like seeing it in person.

I wonder if the ranch has an effect on someone depending on their state of mind when they arrive? A worried, pensive person might experience the unpleasant whereas someone very at peace with themselves might get something positive?

The single part, if true, about the saga that freaked me out was the description of a room/corridor with multiple locks on the inside in some kind of 'panic room' as if the previous owners were afraid of letting something malevolent in?

For me the skinwalker ranch might fall into one of a few categories:

1. Some ridiculously long and expensive hoax (unlikely).
2. Everyone who's been there is lying (unlikely).
3. There seriously is something weird and paranormal happening there (favourite).

Back