• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nick Pope and John Burroughs, May 25, 2014

Free episodes:

They may exploit multiple resources, including Earth's genetic material, and still have a long term agenda(s).
Agreed.

The conundrum I have with the genetic stuff is it's information -- which is easily copied and modelled, meaning they should only need a few hundred samples at best to come up with whatever they need. Advanced computer modelling should get rid of the need for continuous sampling...

At least it does for us.

What kind of gene-o-tron sequencer/modeller do they have that needs 100s of thousands or millions of samples? A cuisinart?

Especially from males, where a few samples would provide millions of variations.

Perhaps they are testing to see how fast we are mutating?
Perhaps they are looking for some new or rare sequence that indicates something?
Perhaps they are trying to get us to transcend our sexual perversion that leads to our excessive breeding?
Perhaps they are trying to show us we have no privacy from their telepathic point of view and we shouldn't be freaked out by this?
I'm sure you could have many more 'perhaps' clauses here. I do.
We understand so little and the disinformation coverup keeps most people from even trying to understand, which plays right into their being able to operate in secrecy.

We understand so little and the disinformation coverup keeps most people from even trying to understand, which plays right into their being able to operate in secrecy.
I'm right there with you there.

One thing the "disclosure" folks seem to forget is that these guys could end disclosure in a heartbeat by showing up over a major city in a way that is completely undeniable.

They don't.

Yet the theatrics continue.

The comment I liked the most from ufology's talking bobble head Nick Pope is that ufology can also be fun and entertaining. Yes we can ( and should ) take the core subject matter seriously, and when we do, it adds an extra layer of entertainment value. So I have no problem with Nick participating in those activities any more than I would be opposed to Patrick Stewart lending his voice to a Star Trek game. My problem with Nick is his attitude toward the core subject matter of serious ufology. Ufology isn't simply about unidentified aerial phenomena ( UAPs ), it's about UFOs ( alien craft ), and if you dig, you can find that on the website of another recent guest on the Paracast from NARCAP, Pope is quoted as part of NARCAP's justification for avoiding the word UFO. Together with Leslie Kean, this triad is spreading the idea that alien visitation isn't something to be taken seriously. To quote NARCAP here:

"Please do not contact NARCAP to gain participation in programs that engage in speculation
regarding extraterrestrial visitation and/or UFO as alien spacecraft. We do not know what UAP
are and do not support any claim regarding incursions into the Earth domain by nonhuman
intelligences. NARCAP reports and studies are not entertainment."

Clearly we see from NARCAP's statement above that they don't take the reality of alien visitation seriously, and their efforts, while on the surface are seemingly pro-ufology, are in fact supporting the continued perception that alien visitation is nothing more than entertainment and that anyone who takes it seriously should be avoided. What started out as a very promising endeavor appears to have been twisted into an anti-ufology organization for the purpose of gaining mainstream acceptance and funding under the banner of "aviation safety". See
this page for the donation requests for such things as travel expenses to South America and Europe.

I suspect I'll have more to say after I hear the Ted Roe episode ;) .

This is obviously disinformation, since anyone with any intelligence studying the phenomena will understand that an 'alien' intelligence has engaged the Earth and Humanity and that that engagement has escalated.

Not only have we enjoyed a run of great shows, but the forums are really fascinating. I can't get enough of Rendlesham, and your theories are very though-provoking. When my family hosted a series of paranormal conferences back in the 90's, I had the opportunity to meet Peter and Larry in Gulf Breeze and found them to be credible and very friendly. They stole the show, back when this story was fairly "new." I'll never forget the impact they made on me. Just recently, I was working only a short distance away from Rendlesham (an hour) but couldn't get away to go visit. That's one I'll regret later...

Back