• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

new ufo pics from C2C

It's a 3D rendering of a ship, composited on photographic backgrounds. Fabricated images. A hoax, and not a particularly convincing one.

dB

I figured it was a model, due to the small size. Perhaps I overestimated the hoaxer's intelligence. I figured they'd make the craft bigger if they did it graphically. I only looked at the images with the naked eye though.

So everybody is sure that its a hoax. I mean you analyzed the photograph and came up with that....right. I am not saying its real but how can anyone call it fake with analysis.

Open_Mind2007 said:
So everybody is sure that its a hoax. I mean you analyzed the photograph and came up with that....right. I am not saying its real but how can anyone call it fake with analysis.

David is a world-class imaging expert. When he says it's a fake, it's a fake.

i am saying did he analyze it or something or just decided it was fake.

Open_Mind2007 said:
i am saying did he analyze it or something or just decided it was fake.

He looked at the images as you did, and used his over two decades of experience as a digital artist and movie special effects expert to determine that it was a fake. That's what makes him an expert.

Think of a doctor who looks at you briefly and can almost immediately determine a probable cause for many symptoms.

What makes it a fake is it's too "whacky". The most authentic ufo pictures are all of very non-descript looking craft. This looks like a Bab5 leftover. Nice model though.

truthseeker said:
Looks like there is an update on this picture from the guy who took it - Home - Coast to Coast AM

He claims that this object makes an appearance very often. Why not then get a decent camcorder and shoot a footage of this object?

My gut feeling is it's a fake. Some of the contrasts don't match in the sharper res photos. Particularly that first one, that one looks superimposed.

,,yeah, man...."Just them"...!!! in the right place at the right time......!!! C2C is getting way outta hand on the picture postings........who thinks they are loosing credibility with postings like that.?...even though they post a disclaimer.......I feel it's causing them credibility issues......!

MarsAve

MarsAve said:
,,yeah, man...."Just them"...!!! in the right place at the right time......!!! C2C is getting way outta hand on the picture postings........who thinks they are loosing credibility with postings like that.?...even though they post a disclaimer.......I feel it's causing them credibility issues......!

MarsAve

Sure, but does that represent any change? I think not.

C2C has never been about credibility it's about alternative media and allowing guests to present their views without alienating them and audience.

Is that a bad thing? eh..
I don't have a problem with it myself.
It's up to the audience to judge the guests for themselves NOT the interviewers *cough* David *cough* Gene *cough*..
j/k.. I don't care. 8)

The Hawk said:
It's up to the audience to judge the guests for themselves NOT the interviewers *cough* David *cough* Gene *cough*..

Well, we've never claimed that we wouldn't express our opinions about the material presented by folks we're interviewing. That tactic might work for Bobblehead and Cheesemonger of CorntoCorn, but it's not what we do over here on The Paracast. We are passionate about the topics, and not afraid to be intense.

dB

They invited Stanton Friedman on to talk about it..
Good work Chad wasting Stanton Friedman's time I bet your happy now!
Or I guess I should blame C2C on that..

What's the deal with C2C..why so much negative comments. Is it because they are a far better show or the fact that they don't have any "issues" with other guests and are willing to let listeners decide for themselves. Don't tell me they aren't the far better show...people enjoy listening to them because they do not come across as people who "think" they have all the answers. I listen to this show for the guests not the hosts. Why does this show think that its direct competition with C2C, thats like FOX news In competition with your local news station.

Back