• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

new ufo pics from C2C

Rick Deckard said:
Okay, how about this one....

...Lucas had access to a 'downed' craft at Area 51 and agreed to include the alien text in his Star Wars movies so that should anyone ever present a photo of a 'real' craft then the skeptics could say "well, it's a fake 'cos the lettering is in Star Wars" thereby keeping the dirty little secret. That *must* be the explanation, right? :D

And all this time, I thought the aliens spoke Klingon :)

Gene Steinberg said:
Hi,

I wanted to let all you all know that David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann will be talking about these photos in more detail on our Sunday, May 13, 2007 episode.

I hope you guys don't burn too much time on these as they are such an easy target.

Gene Steinberg said:
Hi,

I wanted to let all you all know that David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann will be talking about these photos in more detail on our Sunday, May 13, 2007 episode. If you had even the slightest element of belief in them, you'll think otherwise after you hear David and Jeff explain why it's nothing more than a silly fake. With "Star Wars" lettering yet.

No, George Lucas didn't fake it :)

I thought the writing looked familiar. I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I figured they just took the writing from some Roswell or abduction lore though.

1178907424_D9kEJsSmin.jpg

I did this in photoshop in less than 5 minutes. It's more convincing than those other shots for a number of reasons.

The lighting matches the background.

The craft isn't framed in the shot perfectly.

The angle of it is right.

It's not cel-shaded, nor does it have the same tell tale gradiations that CG models all seem to have.

If I can make this in 5 minutes time, then imagine what can be done with someone of David's expertise.

I too have worked in film, and have done some digital compositing. It's not hard if you have the right software, or have a good knowledge of animation.

Regarding the Star Wars Alphabet, it's called Aurabesh, and it's stylized hebrew.

new pics but not from C2C
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/7013_submitter_file1__070505_02.jpg
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/7013_submitter_file2__070505_03.jpg
AND HERE'S THE STORY

Long Description of Sighting Report
My husband and I were in Lake Tahoe over the weekend. We left on friday afternoon and came back monday morning. On saturday at about 7 pm, I was walking out to my car to get a sweater when I saw this thing in the sky. It was pretty close I think, but still above the trees. It was moving and spinning slowly, heading towards my right. I was startled and confused at first and wanted to take a picture, but our camera was still inside so I took two pictures with my camera phone before it passed behind the roof of the house. I ran around to the other side and was yelling to my husband to come out. We came around the other side and saw it just as it was going down behind some trees. He didn't get a good look at it, but he saw enough to convince him that it was something really strange. We decided to take a drive around the area to see if we could see it again, but we never did. We didn't see it the next day either. Since we were renting the cabin for the weekend we didn't know any nearby residents but I would bet at least a few other people saw it. It was very visible and very strange looking. I was definitely a little freaked out but my husband didn't seem very bothered by it. He was more interested in it than scared. He wanted to drive around a lot longer trying to find it than I did! =) It didn't make any noise except for a very, very faint sound that is hard to describe but sounded like something vibrating. We both heard the sound although just barely. It moved in a very straight line when it went over the house but when we saw it on the other side of the house, when it was going down behind the trees, it made a very sharp turn. It didn't move like a helicopter or airplane, it was very "exact". We did see one person on our drive who was a few blocks away taking a walk and asked him if he saw it, and he said no. Then we asked him if he heard any weird noise and tried to describe it as best we could, and he said he might have but he wasn't sure. By this time it was at least 20 minutes since we first saw the thing so who knows.

I talked to some friends over the week about sending these to a newspaper or something but a guy at work suggested I look up Mufon, so I'm starting with you guys.

Are they kidding? Cut and paste into a picture with a different resolution, artifacts galore? Pathetic! No wonder this field never gets anywhere with jokers like these running around!

I have to agree with David

This is a fake, someone is having fun with its 3D software. If you want some critics on your work, well try to make sure your object match the Death of field of the image. Also the lights is having and obvious effect on the object so try to make it not so consistant. If you want it to look big, well the reflections would not be consistant everywhere. Anyway there's alot of issues with these images, has a VFX creator I would want some work on it before I accept it.....

I presume will see some more of your pictures.

Another thing, I've been looking at UFO pictures and description for a loooooonnnnng time and the credible description seem to be of object with simple shape not soooo complicated form......

Ghis said:
This is a fake, someone is having fun with its 3D software. If you want some critics on your work, well try to make sure your object match the Death of field of the image.

"Depth of field" . . . the area of focus depending on the aperature settings of the camera (among other factors).

If the picture has a death field stay away from it, that's bad mojo!

-DBTrek

Well, I'm not an expert but like David said on the latest episode - watching a lot of sci-fi movies trains your eyes at some way. And I'm sure the guy who made this fake doesn't work at Industial Light and Magic:))

And you know what, I've just watched to the sky out of my window and thought about if I see something wierd in next few minutes should I grab my dig. camera or not? What's the point? The only reason which comes to my mind is to make a record so I can watch then over and over and guessing...But sure it won't allow me to make any conslution...

I am no photoshop or imaging expert at all, but even I can tell there is something very wrong with these pictures...especially when the object is shown unobscured in the open sky.

However, I will say the shots with just an arm against the sky look pretty good.

But anyway, the point of my reply is to say how cool the 3d model is! I love it!

Sure, the mermaid picture is swell, but it would be a lot better if she were nekkid. How about it, Levine? Be a mensch....stick it to the man.
I mean mermaid.

maybe The Paracast should host a ufo creation challenge. could be a very cool thing or it could make things worse in the ufo field.

Here's my entry.
Actually, this is a test render of a military drone probe I plan on using in a graphic sf novel titled Entropy ( I still prefer the term comic book ) that I've just started. It's slow going, but fun.

alien1.jpg

Back