• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

new ufo pics from C2C

Now I know these are computer generated images but I was thinking that if I were a garage inventor and came up w/ a really sweet little UAV, what a great idea it would be to put Klingon all over it and then go buzz people. Anybody that photographed it would never be taken seriously. If the military wanted to fly their new top secret stealth plane around maybe they should just stick a giant illuminated Star Trek Federation emblem on the bottom of it to put the giggle factor through the roof.

If the ufo phenomenon sometimes transforms to meet viewer expectations I wonder if there are any recorded cases where people saw Tie Fighters, Romulan Warbirds, etc. On the other hand, if I ever saw a ufo that looked like a Tie Fighter you can be damn sure I wouldn't be telling anyone about it.

Mogwa said:
Please, speak to me further of these "metallic turds," human.

Well the info is out there for those who want to find it but just in case you were unaware Mogwa...

SPOILER******************************

Instead of coming to earth millions of years ago in space craft, in this film version the transformers arrive in the present day in a "protoform" state which is supposed to resemble a comet but does in fact look more like a metallic turd, thus setting establishing the level of respect with which Micheal Bay has decided to treat the franchise. God damn, I hate you Micheal Bay.

****************************SPOILER ENDS

Dude. Seriously. The lighting is in the images is totally screwed. The object is sharper than the trees that are right next to it.

David, in your free time you should put up some really convincing ufo creations to show what's possible, and let folks know they're fake.

The #1 reason I don't believe these images? Linda Moulton Howe Believes in them. You know why she believes in aliens? She's kinda.. crazy in that Tom Cruise kinda way. The kinda lady who will believe anything if enough emotion is attached to the telling. Quack can't describe her.. because she is so much more than that. She's what I would call a harbinger of absurdity.

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but these pictures have the
Billy Meier wedding cake feel to them. Maybe it's the fact that the pictures of the craft seem to be next to a tree?

Just an observation.

J

Thanks for posting that link CapnG it was well worth my interest.

I've been following this 'Drone' case since Howe covered it on Dreamland just last week. I am a HUGE Strieber fan & having him have something to do with it at all was enough to satisfy my curiosity, somewhat naively. After listening to it I was excited at the mystery of it all & that it might finally be a great step in the right direction for Ufology...Now I am not so sure.

My good mate upon viewing the images immediately told me it was a fake & not worth my time...I became even more disappointed when I realised I was actually buying this piece of crap as credible evidence & that perhaps I should pull the reigns up a little on my eagerness to satisfy my curiosity...I'm sure it's not the gullableness of Howe or Strieber either that leaves them or anyone at fault, but that our need to 'believe' may be getting in the way of what seems actual and what is speculative; meanwhile giving the scum of the earth the satisfaction that they set out to achieve through fakery.

The woman that Howe interviewed came across as very sincere & honest; Whitley & Howe both stated that if she was faking it she was very very good at acting indeed...I can't help but feel ripped off like so many others at this point in time...

I'm just having my 2 cents on the issue.

..."while "Chad" and his friends may have had a good laugh at our expense, not only do we have to look at all the time, effort and money that was wasted because of this fraud, but this is exactly what makes our entire UFO Community look bad"... - David G.

Dreamland.

May 26, 2007

'We lead off with Linda Howe this week. She has an interview with an eyewitness to the mysterious "drone" that has been causing so much controversy. Unless this witness is an expert actress, the drone is real.'

Straight from the horses mouth.

Oh goody, now some folks are claiming the "disinfo" angle on the admittedly fake stuff. This is getting pathetic.

CapnG said:
Oh look! The fraud has been revealed!

Where We are with the "Strange Craft" Pictures... Video Included -UFO Casebook Files

What a shock. Paracast-10,000,000 C2C-0!

I'm not seeing this link as providing much revelation. It doesn't really expose the drones at all. It has the now-famous fake drone (since changed by the author to a clothes iron), but he was just seeing how easy it would be to duplicate it. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on this. I'm just not seeing it on that link.

CapnG said:
Oh goody, now some folks are claiming the "disinfo" angle on the admittedly fake stuff. This is getting pathetic.

This is going absolutely nowhere I agree...People will take nearly any stance if they believe it'll keep the pot boiling.

dorkbot said:
Now I know these are computer generated images but I was thinking that if I were a garage inventor and came up w/ a really sweet little UAV, what a great idea it would be to put Klingon all over it and then go buzz people. Anybody that photographed it would never be taken seriously. If the military wanted to fly their new top secret stealth plane around maybe they should just stick a giant illuminated Star Trek Federation emblem on the bottom of it to put the giggle factor through the roof.

If the ufo phenomenon sometimes transforms to meet viewer expectations I wonder if there are any recorded cases where people saw Tie Fighters, Romulan Warbirds, etc. On the other hand, if I ever saw a ufo that looked like a Tie Fighter you can be damn sure I wouldn't be telling anyone about it.

Funny thing, that reminds me of a dream I had many years ago that I completely forgot about. I was on the ground and a large, rectangular, very artificial-looking cloud was approaching overhead from the distance. I somehow rose up over the top of the cloud and saw that the cloud was concealing a fleet of ships. I was shocked and confused to see that the ships resembled toys and things from our pop culture. Some narrator-type voice then told me "This is the perfect way to conceal this fact from the public," or something to that effect.

Can no one stop this nonsense? This week I've seen three more articles pop up about this pathetic hoax. People using techniques up to and as professional as Photoshop's emboss filter (GASP!) have concluded that it is real! Wow! Amazing! You've used a base-level technique to test the authenticity of a computer generated image using computer imaging software! Congrats!

They've even given it a pet name "the probe".

Spare me...........

Back