• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Never Before Published Audio Taped Interviews Affirms UFO Activity at Nuke Missile S

Never Before Published Audio Taped Interviews Affirms UFO Activity at Nuke Missil

How many threads are being taken over by Drew and Robert arguing like children. Guys, you disagree - relax.

Never Before Published Audio Taped Interviews Affirms UFO Activity at Nuke Missil

I haven't really kept up with the back and forth so maybe I should just hush. But, it seems to me "one" of the people has been a "guest" on the program. One of the them is a person who is simply antagonizing for the hell of it. Hmmm, if I were running a talk show I would absolutely hold the guest feet to the fire. But, if I wanted them to come back I might not think it such a good idea to berate them in an open forum. Just food for thought. I'll hush.

It doesn't change the fact that they are arguing like children.

Well, you could close the threads ya know. :cool: Of course they might just open new ones. Maybe they could pm each other. On the other hand a forum is only healthy as long as there is lively debate. Fine line huhh? :)

Angel I think having a civil debate is healthy and good. I don't think they are acting like children. I have been on messageboards for a long time and I have seen much much much worse flaming than what these two are doing.

civil debate is good

Angel I think having a civil debate is healthy and good. I don't think they are acting like children. I have been on messageboards for a long time and I have seen much much much worse flaming than what these two are doing.

civil debate is good
Like I said in another thread, I think so too. However, I've seen similar debates on this forum, many involving myself and other members, and I think they were childish debates as well.
No one is going to convince each other of anything, so it'll turn into a circular argument.

Angel, all arguments are circular here. For instance I can almost always tell which side you will be on. You can almost always tell which side I'm gonna be on. Rygywa is right (imo) but as I said before you can close it if it makes you uncomfortable. Although, that weakens the forum but I'm an American and we (at one time) were really good at honest discourse and debate. It makes you stronger than being a robot. 8)

Angel, all arguments are circular here. For instance I can almost always tell which side you will be on. You can almost always tell which side I'm gonna be on. Rygywa is right (imo) but as I said before you can close it if it makes you uncomfortable. Although, that weakens the forum but I'm an American and we (at one time) were really good at honest discourse and debate. It makes you stronger than being a robot. 8)

Yes. Opinion: They are being childish. That is all. I never said it was right or wrong or that they should stop. It's entertaining.

If this interference is ongoing and international it seems like there would be serious and visible military response to it. Is there any evidence of that? We live in a world now where the activities and deaths of special operation forces are communicated within hours, if there is an ongoing world-wide nuclear harassment going on would it not create noticeable activity that would get reported? Just thinking out loud.

If this interference is ongoing and international it seems like there would be serious and visible military response to it. Is there any evidence of that? We live in a world now where the activities and deaths of special operation forces are communicated within hours, if there is an ongoing world-wide nuclear harassment going on would it not create noticeable activity that would get reported?
Not necessarily. The most visible form of response usually occurs on air bases, where fighter jets are sometimes scrambled after UFOs. But a nuclear-silo site does not usually have fighter-jets on standby, ready to launch in case of UFO incursion.
Just what are they supposed to do in terms of a highly visible response? Launch their nukes? No, some of the stuff I've read about response and reaction to UFO 'incursions' at nuclear sites seem quite plausible. First; a freezeup and paralysis in the higher brass as to their response. Second, keeping news of the incursion under wraps as much as possible, all while trying to find alternative explanations. Finally, about half the staff denying anything at all happened even when they know full well something did.
The above are all normal reactions to being scared shitless.

Not necessarily. The most visible form of response usually occurs on air bases, where fighter jets are sometimes scrambled after UFOs. But a nuclear-silo site does not usually have fighter-jets on standby, ready to launch in case of UFO incursion.
Just what are they supposed to do in terms of a highly visible response? Launch their nukes? No, some of the stuff I've read about response and reaction to UFO 'incursions' at nuclear sites seem quite plausible. First; a freezeup and paralysis in the higher brass as to their response. Second, keeping news of the incursion under wraps as much as possible, all while trying to find alternative explanations. Finally, about half the staff denying anything at all happened even when they know full well something did.

Not only are options limited at best, experience shows that the interference is limited and of short duration. Seems like something they can live with, assuming our visitors don't suddenly up the ante.

Wait a minute, wait a minute!!! Think about what you are saying.

This has reportedly been happening for decades correct?

Would you not expect the military to respond to a repeated threat to the nuclear arsenal by having plans in place to deal with that threat?

Is it reasonable to think that if this has happened numerous times in numerous countries over a long period of time that military leadership would not have adapted and put training and protocols in place? That is what the military does. You deal with things through being trained to perform a prescribed action for a given stimulus.

It seems entirely unreasonable to me to think that after all this time they would still be acting like each event was the first and pissing themselves and burying their heads in the sand in an incompetent response to an allegedly "known" reoccurring event.

Not only are options limited at best, experience shows that the interference is limited and of short duration. Seems like something they can live with, assuming our visitors don't suddenly up the ante.

Unidentified aircraft penetrate the most highly controlled and secure military installations in the world and interfere with the most classified and deadly weapons systems in existence and the military establishment can live with it ?I find that too hard to believe.

If UFOs were a "known" problem at nuke bases then all manner of technology and weapons systems would be brought to bear to rectify the situation. They wouldn't be waiting for the next event to occur so they could hush it up.

I don't have a problem believing that aliens (if they exisist and are here which is a big if) are monitoring our techonoly and our ability to wage war. I no longer have any faith that the mainstream media would be able to break the story. Coverup is not impossible in this kind of case. Also, to judge why or how or what they would want might not even be possible since they are "other" and may not have the motivations we would have. Still, I'm not convinced at all that they are here. But, if they are then maybe someday they will land on the white house lawn. I have already said that I don't personally believe in spacemen/women but I keep an open mind about such things.

Unidentified aircraft penetrate the most highly controlled and secure military installations in the world and interfere with the most classified and deadly weapons systems in existence and the military establishment can live with it ?I find that too hard to believe.

Well, the interference doesn't amount to much, nor is it frequent. Things could get worse but for now...it's not really bad and there's probably not much they can do about it anyway.

If UFOs were a "known" problem at nuke bases then all manner of technology and weapons systems would be brought to bear to rectify the situation.

Sure, if only such technologies were effective.

Trajanus,

The idea that the United States or any other country's military command would tolerate this activity without putting something in place to deal with it in the most effective manner possible takes an incredible stretch of the imagination for me. These are nuclear weapons that are allegedly being manipulated by a foreign power whose intentions are unknown. The notion that this would not be dealt with is simply unimaginable. The world just doesn't work that way.

I certainly understand where you are coming from Trained. But, (just playing the devils advocate here) what if the military has already been shown that they don't have the fire power to resist? I mean if and it's a huge if. But, if something did crash in Roswell or somewhere else then who knows what kind of song and dance has and is being performed? Anyway, all in all I tend to lean toward your view on this one. But, there are possibilities that are not all that far fetched. I'm still getting started on the Leslie Keen book so maybe something there will hit home with me. Who knows?

I certainly understand where you are coming from Trained. But, (just playing the devils advocate here) what if the military has already been shown that they don't have the fire power to resist?

Well, even if that were the case, does it make any sense at all to not train the missile crews to properly process and deal with the fact that these things could be dropping by occasionally to shut you down? It seems unlikely to me that if this has been a reoccurring problem that procedures would not be in place to deal with it. By deal with it I mean process the event in some meaningful and safe manner. Unidentified Aircraft appear, do A, B, and C but do not do X, Y, and Z. I can't believe its like each event would be like the first time this has ever happened. There should be a page in a binder with explicit step by step instructions on what to do. Ex-military in the audience (covers his eyes and looks past the stage lights), you ex-military out there, am I barking up the wrong tree? Would nuclear missile crews and their command chain be kept in the dark or would they be trained to deal with a very real threat to the nuclear arsenal? (takes one step too many and falls into the band pit. applause. band breaks in to Hang on Sloopy)

Ex-military in the audience (covers his eyes and looks past the stage lights), you ex-military out there, am I barking up the wrong tree? Would nuclear missile crews and their command chain be kept in the dark or would they be trained to deal with a very real threat to the nuclear arsenal? (takes one step too many and falls into the band pit. applause. band breaks in to Hang on Sloopy)

ROFLMAO! But, I'm laughing with ya, not at ya. :cool:<!-- edit note -->

The idea that the United States or any other country's military command would tolerate this activity without putting something in place to deal with it in the most effective manner possible takes an incredible stretch of the imagination for me. These are nuclear weapons that are allegedly being manipulated by a foreign power whose intentions are unknown. The notion that this would not be dealt with is simply unimaginable. The world just doesn't work that way.

Quite an interval of time elapsed between the incidents at Malmstrom and those at Warren. Reports that the phenomenon can still put ICBMs out of action, half a century after Malmstrom, suggests that the means available to "deal with it" are limited at best.

Quite an interval of time elapsed between the incidents at Malmstrom and those at Warren. Reports that the phenomenon can still put ICBMs out of action, half a century after Malmstrom, suggests that the means available to "deal with it" are limited at best.

There's no evidence for any of these claims -- including the "recent" claims:

Speaking of the FE Warren business. Hastings swears there was a spike in UFO activity in the area. Not from where I sit. Larry Bryant received a reply from the Cheyenne police chief they received no UFO reports (most just refer the individual to NUFORC/MUFON). I checked the MUFON/NUFORC database and there is no significant spike in activty for Colorado, Wymoning, or Nebraska when compared to the three previous years (sept-mar 07-08,08-09,09-10). I broke it all down month by month. I will post it if anyone is interested in the numbers but I will provide a summary in the next issue of SUNlite. These are raw report databases. If there were a spike in activity as claimed, they should also show a spike. There is just nothing there. I am sure Hastings was able to compell people to come forth with promises of fame and fortune but his claims seem to be as overinflated as his ego.

His trump card is supposed to be some sighting that happened on the 23rd or 24th of October made by some mysterious AF personnel on base. Sounds like more rumor mill nonsense. It all reminds me of what General Sherman said about news reporters. He stated something like they would hang around all the soldiers listening to their camp rumors and printing them as fact. He also felt they should be shot because they were nothing more than spies for the enemy. I don't think Hastings should be shot and if a UFO was hovering over the base, it should be reported. However, rumors of such things and vague references to such are just not good enough.

The Reality Uncovered Forums - V2.0 View topic - Malmstrom AFB Missile/UFO Incident, March 1967

http://home.comcast.net/~tprinty/UFO/SUNlite3_3.pdf for more details

In SUNlite 2-6, I reported about the missile shutdown at FE Warren AFB in Wyoming. I pointed out that there were no UFOs reported near the base to the media, MUFON, or NUFORC for the date in question. Even after the missile shutdown was public knowledge, no reports
surfaced. However, thanks to the dedicated “research” by Robert Hastings, UFOlogy can now link UFOs to this missile
shutdown as well....

According to the Air Force Times, the review board concluded
the fault was a poorly seated circuit
card:
A circuit card in a weapons-system processor
knocked out of place by heat and vibration generated by regular operations caused the Oct. 23 disruption, according to an operations review board investigating
the incident.

Back in 2008, Robert Hastings attempted
to push his ideas on the Bad Astronomy
and Universe Today conspiracy theory forum. He seemed to think he could “educate” the skeptics in the forum about his research. What Hastings got were a lot of questions and counter arguments
that he seemed reluctant to answer.
Instead of answering the questions/arguments, he started posting excerpts from his book. Hastings was banned from that forum for spamming his book instead of defending his research. Imagine my surprise, when I was looking at the missile forums and Hastings did the exact same thing in 2009. In an effort to “educate” these former missileers, he started posting multiple excerpts from his book. After a couple of pages of this, the moderator issued a cease e-mail to Hastings, who promptly pouted about it publicly. The response by some of the members to this squelching of Hastings seems to be one of applause:

What we are seeing is Hastings attempting
to create another UFO-Missile shutdown myth by “seeding” the region around the missile sites with ideas that can create imaginative stories.
Through careful prompting of his witnesses, Hastings can manufacture a scenario that supports his preconceived idea about UFOs causing the shutdown.

Back