• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mr Norio Hayakawa Show

Hi folks,
Found Mr Norio Hayakawa show enjoyable regarding cultural history of Dulce & New Mexico American Indian peoples. Maybe it is plausible that some aquifers/substructures systems are inhabited ? could some of the underground nuclear detonation might caused undersea vibrations waves such as similar USA dropping atomic bombs on Japan during ww2 suggested by eyewitness who saw the after shock of the wave vibrations on US destroyers off the coast of Japan in 1945. What has been reported of eyewitness accounts of USO off France Atol region ? Has there been UFO sightings over Soviet Union, India, Pakistan , China, North Korea and also the British using Australia as testing grounds during or after these atomic tests could this have stir up a hornets nest of USO sightings over the years could this be linked to aquifers systems across the Earth? Has anyone tested underground soil samples/ water samples from so called USO sightings near rivers, lakes and then compared them to so called UFO landing samples for example Betty & Barny so called Abduction /sleep paralysis/ missing time, Roswell, Bentwaters etc? Could there be some types of undersea center points within large underground labyrinth of smaller interlock caverns description rather muddy, limestone , steamy world with maybe unique creatures which might use open inland water outlets such as volcanoes etc? Lets remember how humans have used caves , tunnels , quarries etc for refuge or military tactics?

Also the radiations reading which Mr Hayakawa discussed sounds serous issue for the inhabitants of Dulce was there any EMP readings during these locations. Mr Norio Hayakawa seems to have a knowledge full of wide range of topics good for another show and maybe with Mr George Knapp? Thinking on the lines of what Mr Hayakawa witness alleged seeing the WW2 German fighter craft would be good to hear Mr Joseph Farrell thoughts on that part of the interview one day?

A fascinating show! Dwarf-like creatures seen on the streets of Dulce New Mexico! Gabe Valdez witnesses a UFO projection of some kind! Overflights of WWII aircraft!

I enjoyed the show, but someone needs to tell him that the phrase "you know" needs to be used sparingly.

Ah well, you know , you know, you'll never know , you know ?:p

Great show! Always great to hear a new guest and having heard him speak before on other shows it was great hearing him on the Paracast for the first time. The account of the WWII planes was very interesting and I love that he doesnt buy into the craziness of grays running secret tests under Dulce.I also agree with blowfish that the English language isnt the center of the speaking universe cut him some slack :)

Humans communicate in different ways with the English language and is not the only one spoken in USA or for that matter around the World:)

What are you guys talking about? The use of phrases such as "you know" has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone's first language. Certainly not the multilingual Norio Hayakawa who speaks, English, Japanese, and who knows how many dialects of Spanish.

The use of "you know", "um", "uh", and other such things are just annoying habits of speech and have nothing to do with Mr. Hayakawa's command of the English language .

I must admit I didn't notice it that much this time around. Sometimes this sort of thing causes me to actually turn off shows or interrupt people. "No, I don't know, why don't you tell me." But I try not to be rude because I know can fall into those rhythms of speech sometimes myself when I'm struggling with how to say something. On a broadcast though, it can become headache inducing and totally distracting if you aren't careful.

What are you guys talking about? The use of phrases such as "you know" has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone's first language. Certainly not the multilingual Norio Hayakawa who speaks, English, Japanese, and who knows how many dialects of Spanish.

The use of "you know", "um", "uh", and other such things are just annoying habits of speech and have nothing to do with Mr. Hayakawa's command of the English language .

In my school days, when I studied broadcasting, I was told to avoid the "um, er" as much as possible, because it makes you sound uncertain of what you're saying. Too bad some politicians haven't learned that trick.

I was pleased to hear Chris call a skunk a skunk, in referring to John Lear's speil as disinformation. Outside of conventional knowledge it's seldom a simple matter to keep a frame of reference grounded in verifiable or (to some degree) credible sources, albeit necessary to try.

I really hope Chris can come through with getting Lear on The Paracast as mentioned in the post show dialogue, that would be the ultimate test of Gene and Chris' interviewing techniques and abilities I think...

On topic: I really enjoyed this past episode. Norio is a fascinating man with a wealth of knowledge. Hopefully he can return soon and follow up with more areas that didn't get covered completely. For those that are interested, here is the link to his Facebook page. He is very active on it and it's been great fun (last month he ran a Ufology quiz in real time that was a blast for all that participated)...
http://www.facebook.com/norio.hayakawa

Good show, he was careful not to commit to any theory or paradigm. He seemed to be open-minded to most theories. I found some of his interview to be a little incoherent as I felt he was talking in circles a couple times. Chris and Gene did a good job of keeping him focused for the most part.

What is his relationship with Anthony Sanchez? He mentioned how Sanchez has been doing more research in the area, but didn't comment on whether or not he is a legit researcher. Anybody know how he feels about Sanchez's science fiction novel?....AHEM...excuse me...I mean expose on UFOs, human cloning, and Dulce.

I must admit I didn't notice it that much this time around. Sometimes this sort of thing causes me to actually turn off shows or interrupt people. "No, I don't know, why don't you tell me." But I try not to be rude because I know can fall into those rhythms of speech sometimes myself when I'm struggling with how to say something. On a broadcast though, it can become headache inducing and totally distracting if you aren't careful.

Disagree with your comments on the use of " you know" when using the English language and everyone has different styles and methods of using phrases within sentences due to accents ,nervous etc lets not nit pick on the use of "you know", "um" and "Uh" phrases and Mr Mr Hayakawa's information came across o.k. for a very good longtime researcher and some comments I found interesting other not so.

Disagree with your comments on the use of " you know" when using the English language and everyone has different styles and methods of using phrases within sentences due to accents ,nervous etc lets not nit pick on the use of "you know", "um" and "Uh" phrases and Mr Mr Hayakawa's information came across o.k. for a very good longtime researcher and some comments I found interesting other not so.

What is to disagree with? It is an absolute fact that the use of phrases such as "you know", "um", and "uh" are habits of speech that do nothing to add to communication. Toastmasters has a lot to say about that sort of thing.

I wasn't criticizing Noro, I was being critical of your analysis of the situation. The use of these phrases have nothing whatsoever to do with Noro's or anyone else's command of the English language nor is it some carryover of some Japanese idiom or manner or speaking.

Sprinkling our speech with "you know" or any other nonsensical phrase or expression is a habit of speech which is most certainly annoying and distracting and has no socially redeeming aspect whatsoever. Everyone does it occasionally, some more than others in stressful circumstances.

It wasn't a big deal during the interview for me this time and I've listened to the interview twice now, however your and D.T.'s suggestion that the use of "you know" was some function of Noro's language skills or that we should take in account that English isn't his first language was just completely off base. LOL. You know?

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England! Homer Simpson ;)

I'm sorry I just couldn't uhhh, ya know, resist? Yeah? :cool:

When we lived in Hawaii people often said "Yeah?" after every sentence. I picked it up and while I was there I ran my wife crazy. I just couldn't, you know, help myself. Yeah?

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England! Homer Simpson ;)

I'm sorry I just couldn't uhhh, ya know, resist? Yeah? :cool:

When we lived in Hawaii people often said "Yeah?" after every sentence. I picked it up and while I was there I ran my wife crazy. I just couldn't, you know, help myself. Yeah?

Practically everyone interjects these types of things into their speech occasionally, I know I do, and normally it isn't a big deal. In broadcasts, lectures, and so forth it can be an incredible distraction from the speakers goal of communicating effectively. I think Norio does a good job of communicating and I've never heard an interview with him I didn't like.

Good show. I was pleasantly surprised and didn't think I'd get anything out of it but by the end I was pretty fascinated. I very much enjoyed listening to the more recent events relayed by Mr. Hayakawa but had serious questions about how these events are being investigated. It sounds like there's plenty of stories going on around Dulce but not a lot of evidence gathering or witness interviewing. If Dulce is that hot shouldn't we have a flood of investigators out there hitting the streets? Mr. Hayakawa indicated that something unusual is reported nearly daily, thereby it's a target-rich environment and deserves serious investigative scrutiny.

I was disappointed when Mr. Hayakawa had to cut the interview short but also understand that it was no fault of anybody involved. I hope he's on again and soon.

Also, Gene harped on the fact that some guests don't really inspire forum conversation; I believe this is due to the fact that we agree with some guests, don't agree with others. Those we agree with tend to miss getting brought up on the forums since we just sat back and enjoyed the show. Others deserve comments, sometimes a lot of comments. Based on that I'm not sure you can anticipate forum discussion regarding ALL guests. On top of that often the discussion invoked by a particular guest usually sways away from that guest or the topic they may have discussed on the show.

My 2 cents.

J.

The interview was pretty interesting. I knew about the supposed underground base but until I listened to this I had no idea Dulce was such a hotbed of other activity! It was mentioned early on in the show but I think the "window area" theory could be discussed further on this topic.

The interview was pretty interesting. I knew about the supposed underground base but until I listened to this I had no idea Dulce was such a hotbed of other activity! It was mentioned early on in the show but I think the "window area" theory could be discussed further on this topic.

The windows, apparently into other realms of existence, are consistent with the reports surrounding the Gorman (or Skinwalker) ranch. If real or true, these world-shifting, or time-shifting, windows would be one of the most fascinating phenomenon out there, superseding just about any other paranormal phenomena.

The windows, apparently into other realms of existence, are consistent with the reports surrounding the Gorman (or Skinwalker) ranch. If real or true, these world-shifting, or time-shifting, windows would be one of the most fascinating phenomenon out there, superseding just about any other paranormal phenomena.

I totally agree. One of the more interesting supposed window areas is the Mexican "Zone of Silence." There have been reports of all sorts of strange stuff going on down there. Although it is similar to the Skinwalker ranch activity.

The skin walker stories are very interesting and once again high strangeness activity around military bases which is not just a USA phenomena. Would be great to hear from any Chinese , Russian ufologist researchers on any activity at there military installations ?

Back