• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mossad did 9/11. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jose believes 2 planes took out 3 towers with office fires that produced molten metal. LMAO!!!!

People will believe what they want to believe. If it goes against their paradigm then its unbelievable conspiracy theory so you really can't tell them anything even if its the truth ... even if it is staring them right in the face. Thats why I'm not going to bother trying any more. There really is no point :cool:.

I'll let them believe the silly childish stories of Ay-rabs and box-cutters (stanley knifes to us Brits ... yep ... flamin STANLEY knives) ... buildings falling down because ... well because ... passports being found when everything else was turned to dust ... people who are friends with people who write books laying out "the War on Terror" 15 years before it starts making vast amounts of money ie Silverstein ... the other being Netanyahu ... 5 Israeli men talking on Israeli television how they were there to "document the event" ... hmmm thats right "DOCUMENT THE EVENT" ... hmmmmm.

No point really ... :cool:

I have always believed that the Bush Administration and the Republican Neocon warhawks who'v been hanging out on Capitol Hill since Reagan first got elected, are behind 9-11-01 with the help and complicity of CIA assett Osama Bin Laden. The Neocons wrote their own document, ( I think, it was in 1997) called The Project For A New American Century. In there, they say, to the effect, that, if only we had another Pearl Harbor, then we could attack Iraq again, with the American People's blessing. Most of the Hijackers were ---Saudis--- yet we go and attack Iraq. 9-11-01 was a false flag.
These same American citizens ( the Teabag party, etc.) who believe that 'Soviet' troops are going to begin rolling through the streets just like the '68 invasion of Prague, ---just because--- MY PRESIDENT Obama, who was voted in, fair-and-square, has signed a health-insurance reform law, are going to try as hard as you can, won't you, to get those same warhawks back in the Whitehouse, so they can not only reverse the GOOD that MY PRESIDENT has done, but finally attack Iran, and begin a conflagration straight out of the worst world-ending prophetic descriptions in the Bible, and cause a global economic depression that will probably take humans a thousand years to recover from.

I have always believed that the Bush Administration and the Republican Neocon warhawks who'v been hanging out on Capitol Hill since Reagan first got elected, are behind 9-11-01 with the help and complicity of CIA assett Osama Bin Laden. The Neocons wrote their own document, ( I think, it was in 1997) called The Project For A New American Century. In there, they say, to the effect, that, if only we had another Pearl Harbor, then we could attack Iraq again, with the American People's blessing. Most of the Hijackers were ---Saudis--- yet we go and attack Iraq. 9-11-01 was a false flag.
These same American citizens ( the Teabag party, etc.) who believe that 'Soviet' troops are going to begin rolling through the streets just like the '68 invasion of Prague, ---just because--- MY PRESIDENT Obama, who was voted in, fair-and-square, has signed a health-insurance reform law, are going to try as hard as you can, won't you, to get those same warhawks back in the Whitehouse, so they can not only reverse the GOOD that MY PRESIDENT has done, but finally attack Iran, and begin a conflagration straight out of the worst world-ending prophetic descriptions in the Bible, and cause a global economic depression that will probably take humans a thousand years to recover from.

The Teabagger movement I think started with good intentions. Unfortunately it has been co-opted by the same neocon/zionists who have caused so much trouble. Mark my words, they'll have Sarah Palin as their front person soon (the woman who not only had an Israel flag in her office but used to wear an Israel flag pin on her lapel ... its now a US/Israel flag pin ... go figure).

People will vote for this "third party" thinking that it will be good for the country to get away from the two other parties (both controlled and funded by the Israel lobby) ... and it'll be the same old story. By then they might have an excuse to invade Iran ... and all hell will break loose ... as you say, Simone.

May you all live in interesting times :cool:

I think many of the members had good intentions but it really started as an "astroturf" effort instigated by such people as former Congressman (and current lobbyist) Dick Armey and promoted by the cast and characters over at Fox News. It broke apart over that profiteering "convention" sponsored by one of the factions, and, during this past weekend's demonstrations, when people were spitting on members of Congress and screaming racial epithets and other nasty insults as legislators walked by.

A recent surprisingly sympathetic article from The New York Times on the movement, by the way, revealed how some militia elements were also involved.

Yes, a third party would be a great idea. But the Tea Party, Bagger, whatever, is not the way to go.

The Project For A New American Century. In there, they say, to the effect, that, if only we had another Pearl Harbor, then we could attack Iraq again, with the American People's blessing.

Motive is the key. On the paracast motive is always brought up as a reason to believe somebodies testimony.

When you look at documents like The Project For A New American Century and look at who benefited financially it seems the US government and their friends had the clearer motive.

I think many of the members had good intentions but it really started as an "astroturf" effort instigated by such people as former Congressman (and current lobbyist) Dick Armey and promoted by the cast and characters over at Fox News. It broke apart over that profiteering "convention" sponsored by one of the factions, and, during this past weekend's demonstrations, when people were spitting on members of Congress and screaming racial epithets and other nasty insults as legislators walked by.

A recent surprisingly sympathetic article from The New York Times on the movement, by the way, revealed how some militia elements were also involved.

Yes, a third party would be a great idea. But the Tea Party, Bagger, whatever, is not the way to go.

You make some very good points here, Gene.

I do think it is important to explain some of this from someone who was a member of the "Tea Party" circa 2007. Now you are probably thinking to yourself; "Tea Party 2007?"

I was part of the Tea Party started by GRASSROOTS Libertarians and Constitutionalists in 2007 that were supporting Ron Paul. This concept was taken up then by people who wanted to end our insane foreign policy, stop our insane monetary policies, and who wanted America to simply return to respecting it's own laws (US Constitution).

This concept was STOLEN and USURPED by the Neo-Conservatives. The Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, and Dick Armey camp took over the idea and injected the VERY core issues that they stole the idea from. They made it about promoting our foreign policy that bankrupts us and makes us look like goons to the rest of the world. It turns it about hating Liberals/Progressives in that typical WWE manner instead of working together like a lot of did with people we have disagreements with, but share some core values the same.

These assholes don't represent the concept they stole the idea from. They are just Trotskyites who are too ignorant to understand they are not even Conservative. The orginal ideas that the grassroots members started were good ideas IMO. What these jokers promote is not.

...and here comes the bunk master who bases all his opinions on speculation and false assumptions. Allegedly, he's a truther. Who'd a thunk it?

well, what did produce molten metal in the basement of all 3 buildings and cause tower seven to fall?

well, what did produce molten metal in the basement of all 3 buildings and cause tower seven to fall?

Did anyone test the metal to determine which metal (or metals) it was? Without knowing this, all we can do is speculate. (And the safe speculation is that it was a metal with a low melting point.)

Tower 7's collapse is one of the most mysterious parts of the whole event. I would like to know this as well. The official version is just not plausible, in my eyes.

Did anyone test the metal to determine which metal (or metals) it was? Without knowing this, all we can do is speculate. (And the safe speculation is that it was a metal with a low melting point.)

Tower 7's collapse is one of the most mysterious parts of the whole event. I would like to know this as well. The official version is just not plausible, in my eyes.

the molten metal is primarily Iron. i am a part time metalsmith. i forge my own damascus knife blades. i know for a fact that there is no way any office fire can produce enough heat to melt Iron and keep it molten for several weeks.

here is a LOT of documentation on molten metal at the WTC.
http://bit.ly/9C63Va

Jose how does a cold office fire create and maintain 2800 degree molten Iron? and WHERE did the Iron come from?

By then they might have an excuse to invade Iran ... and all hell will break loose ... as you say, Simone.

May you all live in interesting times :cool:[/QUOTE]

All hell WILL indeed break loose. I had been doing some research in the search engines, because I was thinking that I (but barely, though> remembered --- from quite a long while back, where I thought I heard of Russia (?) selling Iran some SS26s. (ICBMs)I found this fascinating article by something called 'The Claremont Institute' of Russias newer better SS27s and also in regards to Iran. I am therefore, willing to bet, that they are probably far better equipped to deal with an Imperialist attack, perhaps than the most astute analysts at Langley, realize........

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...+Russia+sold+to+Iran&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Gee, I don't know pixelsmith. Fairy dust? Aliens? The weight of Alex Jones' contrived bullshit? It amuses me that you continue this barrage of ignorance whilst making false assumptions of others.

When have I mentioned 9/11? Oh yeah, that's right...never. Some friendly advice: you're supposed to wear the tinfoil, not chew on it.

I just had an amusing visual that was quite relevant. Imagine a complete stranger running up to someone in the street and randomly yelling "How does a cold office fire create and maintain 2800 degree molten Iron? and WHERE did the Iron come from?" Oh man...so very pixelsmith.

Jose,
instead of your childish rant why not answer the questions?

what produced molten metal in the basement of all 3 buildings and caused tower seven to fall?

Jose,
instead of your childish rant why not answer the questions?

what produced molten metal in the basement of all 3 buildings and caused tower seven to fall?

Speaking of childish. Do you often ask random questions to people who aren't involved in the conversation? I assume you have some kind of disturbed fascination with me because you try your hardest to get my attention. Man love maybe. Who knows. I don't judge.

First we have your false assumption and now you're seeking an answer from someone who simply isn't involved.

Now, I already answered your question. I said it was either fairy dust, aliens or the weight of Alex Jones' contrived bullshit. I'm open to other suggestions: Gnomes, dragons, pixies etc etc.

Again, consumption of tinfoil is not recommended as a dietary supplement. Try something with a little more fibre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back