• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More Speaking Bigfoot...

Free episodes:

The 'Sierra Sounds' can all be found on Youtube guys, and still hold up today, as voice experts still cannot replicate some of those sounds.
Here is the latest video from Ontario for your enjoyment :

The 'Sierra Sounds' can all be found on Youtube guys, and still hold up today, as voice experts still cannot replicate some of those sounds.
Here is the latest video from Ontario for your enjoyment :

Did he stop by to sort out the recycling? lol (sorry, that's what all the shuffling around made me think of for some reason). In all seriousness, that really sounds like he's speaking. I think including the initial portion with the cottage owner's footsteps as he entered the cottage was helpful too because it really put the later Bigfoot footstep sounds into perspective. I wonder if there is background information on this one, too. Do they come to the cottage often (which might be why the owner was ready to record)? Was there any evidence left behind afterwards?

I haven't listened to a ton of these, but I find myself catching similarities in the sounds - even across separate audio clips. I wonder if a language expert could identify speech patterns if enough potentially authentic clips were compiled?

Yes, I think he was sorting the cans into one pile, and the plastic milk jugs into another, while flattening all the cardboard like a good boy :)

In all seriousness though.. ;-) As far as I know, the Cottage owner and his family have been experiencing activity for a few years now. Their friend Mike, is the guy doing all the filming of tracks, and the narration.
I am still , beyond frustrated as to why no discernible video footage exists as yet, and one could argue that its BS solely because of this. The other reason might be that Mike is telling the absolute truth, and that the slow and steady approach , and trying to gain the trust of these 'people' as he calls them, is paramount. He says that the people know when there are cameras around. he is slowly trying to integrate cameras into the habituation site, by leaving a recording video camera in plain sight, while they have a tent set up somewhere nearby just so the Squatch get used to it.
I have worked in the recording industry for a time, and know my way around audio files. The 2nd to last video on his channel entitled " This Is Sasquatch" boggles my mind. The wav file peaks are effin ridiculous, and I do not know how that final departing scream could be made by any human, even when manipulated in a sound editing program such as Goldwave, or Soundforge. I'm stumped. Time will tell....

PS. The still photo on the new video link I posted is supposedly of an 11ft Sasquatch taken by the cottage owners wife a few months back through the kitchen screen door. Squint your eyes and you'll see an upright-wakling ape-like humanoid -looking thing with definite muscularity and long arms.
Further tweaking in photoshop, and the thing really is quite compelling, so who knows. What if this actually is the real deal. Too good to be true, just might be true. Its so easy to call BS on something because it is so fantastical. I say give it a chance.

I've attached an enhanced version of the still image from the recent video. I hope I don't get it trouble for this, but it was too tempting to not see what photoshop and some tweaking might reveal , and it looks very very interesting... I used several algorithms to hopefully 'bring out' the clearest possible look at this thing through the screen . Using Gaussian blur, I was able to reduce the distracting window-screen, and tweaking contrast , exposure , highlights and shadows you can see there's definitely something worth investigating.
I would love a Paracast show dedicated to this topic, A Sasquatch Round-table , with perhaps Loren Coleman, Adam Davies, Nick Redfern and Jeff Meldrum, with Goggs as guest panelist representing the listeners.

Yes, I think he was sorting the cans into one pile, and the plastic milk jugs into another, while flattening all the cardboard like a good boy :)

In all seriousness though.. ;-) As far as I know, the Cottage owner and his family have been experiencing activity for a few years now. Their friend Mike, is the guy doing all the filming of tracks, and the narration.
I am still , beyond frustrated as to why no discernible video footage exists as yet, and one could argue that its BS solely because of this. The other reason might be that Mike is telling the absolute truth, and that the slow and steady approach , and trying to gain the trust of these 'people' as he calls them, is paramount. He says that the people know when there are cameras around. he is slowly trying to integrate cameras into the habituation site, by leaving a recording video camera in plain sight, while they have a tent set up somewhere nearby just so the Squatch get used to it.
I have worked in the recording industry for a time, and know my way around audio files. The 2nd to last video on his channel entitled " This Is Sasquatch" boggles my mind. The wav file peaks are effin ridiculous, and I do not know how that final departing scream could be made by any human, even when manipulated in a sound editing program such as Goldwave, or Soundforge. I'm stumped. Time will tell....

PS. The still photo on the new video link I posted is supposedly of an 11ft Sasquatch taken by the cottage owners wife a few months back through the kitchen screen door. Squint your eyes and you'll see an upright-wakling ape-like humanoid -looking thing with definite muscularity and long arms.
Further tweaking in photoshop, and the thing really is quite compelling, so who knows. What if this actually is the real deal. Too good to be true, just might be true. Its so easy to call BS on something because it is so fantastical. I say give it a chance.

I can completely understand going through the long process of building trust rather than trying to "force" our surveillance on them. If such a creature does exist, then they very well could be some type of human or other sentient being that deserves to be treated with respect and care. A positive relationship would most likely yield the best results. I think it's easy to sit back and say "show me the evidence" without considering the time and effort involved in working towards a mutually comfortable long term relationship with something that is currently classified as an unknown.

And let's be honest, can you imagine how people would react if it was confirmed that these things exist (and people like Mike started revealing their location)? I would be worried about the damage that might be done as people try to hunt or trap them for profit, popularity or out of sheer misunderstanding and ignorance. It could lead to the decimation of their population and even the injury and death of our own if they feel provoked and start fighting back out there.

Back