• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mitt's Magical Mormon Undies: Penn Jillette's Rant Redux

Hold on a mo. - I just watched the vid that Bob posted above. So you cannot be a black person and a mormon?
It said in the vid that those beings who remained neutral in the mormonjesus/lucifer struggle were born black on earth as a kind of punishment? And a presidential candidate has these beliefs?

So that means that according to a possible next president, the current one was born black because when he was only a spirit being, he chose to take no sides from Jesus/Devil?

I should be black then, and most happy for it.

Hold on a mo. - I just watched the vid that Bob posted above. So you cannot be a black person and a mormon?
It said in the vid that those beings who remained neutral in the mormonjesus/lucifer struggle were born black on earth as a kind of punishment? And a presidential candidate has these beliefs?

So that means that according to a possible next president, the current one was born black because when he was only a spirit being, he chose to take no sides from Jesus/Devil?

Even though this is what these goofballs believe, there are some black mormons out there. I can't imagine why someone would want to be a part of a religion that believes they're inferior but to each their own I guess.

Every religious creation account that comes to mind sounds like a ridiculous children's story where the gods behave like brats, jealous emotionally stunted human beings, or cardboard characters written for a Mexican soap opera.

Hey what are you picking on the Mexicans for?

I recently managed to pick up a pair of vintage 1978 model kits
Battlestar Galactica's colonial viper and Cylon raider.

As part of my research i discovered the producer Glan Larson, is a Mormon, and thus the show contains many mormon references.

The correlation between Battlestar Galactica and the Mormon Church

MORMONS IN SPACE

004-16.jpg

006-10.jpg

001800x600.jpg

Because the original 1978 decals would likely have just fallen apart in water, i printed two new sets of decals using the 2008 re release decals, this allowed me to put the dog-leg angle wing stripes top and bottom of the wing (2008 sheet comes with non canon 90 degree underwing stripes).
Which makes this model a rare bird, since you need to print an extra decal sheet just to get the underwing stripes.

But yeah who'd have thunk it, BSG is based on mormon theology

What about just being "indifferently apathetic" instead of neutral? What kind of punishment does that get me? Light cocoa? Or jet black? Mahogany with a hint of ecru?
I'm thinking maybe being an albino for apathetic indifference may be more appropriate.
Is there a Magic Color Chart somewhere that goes along with the undies?

I recently managed to pick up a pair of vintage 1978 model kits
Battlestar Galactica's colonial viper and Cylon raider........<----->........But yeah who'd have thunk it, BSG is based on mormon theology

Hey! I'd convert to Mormonism if I got to wear Colonial Warrior outfit and fly a Viper!!!! In a heart beat!:D:D:D

Back