• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mikes Flaming

mike

Paranormal Adept
Hazard reduction burn, Me in the blue.

20294444_282359398837924_1199557821609576766_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever had a hazard reduction burn turn into a hazard amplification burn by a change of wind? :eek:

I'll sure give volunteers credit for helping in dangerous conditions. :)
(In a previous century I was employed as a firefighter.)

Stay safe my friend.

Yes, as i'm sure you know fire can create its own weather including wind especially on a slope like we were yesterday.
It did just that at one stage yesterday.
And despite doing our best not to let it crown (get up into the tops of the trees) We had 3 large branch falls, real widow makers in size.
We also have the added joy of freaked out snakes trying to get clear of a burn.
We have Death adders, Tiger snakes, Brown and Black ones all highly venomous in this area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back