• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Younger - new info on line

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
In the Dark Matters Radio Fan page on Face Book, Norio Hayakawa uploaded a video of a lecture Younger gave in 1992. Over the years I have been asked if there were any photos of Younger. Well here he is. This video of the lecture will give you a good idea of the "flavor" of Younger. The first link is to FB, the second link is You Tube.

Decker

Facebook

Wow. I had heard this conference had been videoed, but thought we'd never see anything from it.

Anyone have a lead on the magazine Noro reads from? He says it is the December 1990 issue of "Technical Consultant Journal" or "Magazine." I looked for information on this magazine last year and couldn't find anything on this publication past or present. I'd love to read that article and see who wrote it.

Does anyone doubt that we now live in the aftermath of this "war" within the Intelligence community? It seems that the CIA/NSA anti-constitutionalists won and a non-representative government is now in place. The present reality is that we live in an America where ALL private and business communications are completely transparent (even those of congressmen, senators, and presidents) to the Intelligence community and where all of that information is delivered to certain foreign intelligence agencies as a matter of course. It does actually seem that, "The deal is done, the bow is tied, and the package has been delivered."

Wow. I had heard this conference had been videoed, but thought we'd never see anything from it.

Anyone have a lead on the magazine Noro reads from? He says it is the December 1990 issue of "Technical Consultant Journal" or "Magazine." I looked for information on this magazine last year and couldn't find anything on this publication past or present. I'd love to read that article and see who wrote it.

Yes, I knew the editor and he was the fellow that wrote the article that Norio was reading from. His name was Colin Brown, he was British who was living here (in California) at the time. As a matter of fact I had interviewed Colin on the UFO show I was doing then with Jim Hawthorne here in Glendale, Ca. Colin was very much into the morass of intel/conspiracy stuff. Technical Consultant Magazine only ever put out 2 or 3 issues then it folded. They were very much into the Inslaw scandal, the Danny Casolaro death and the revelations by Michael Riconosciuto. For a time Riconosiuto (while in jail in Washington State) tried to get me involved in his case. This is a long and complex story but he was quite the scammer. He would call me collect from the jail spinning me all kinds of BS. (BTW, I met him through Colin Brown.) In one conversation he tried to convince me that he saw a dead ET in one of his "adventures" in this entire mish-mash of conspiracy, drug trafficing, illegal arms shipments, intel ops BS and all types of happy horse-shit. Like I may of said in prior conversations ... that was a period of wild and wooley not to be repeated.

Decker

Oh yes, a PS on Colin Brown. It has been years since I spoke to him and he and his family had moved to Oregon. I believe he pretty much dropped out of sight after all this.

Decker

Thanks for that rare bit of history in this field Don. The second link to You Tube works great but the first link when i click on it says "Facebook Login You must log in to see this page." What is a facebook login? ;)

I'll give the video a watch when i have an hour and a half to give it my full attention.

Thanks Don. It sounds like it wasn't a legitimate software magazine at all, but rather someone's conspiracy rag. The writing, in particular the reference to MJ12, made me think there was more (or perhaps the right word is less) to the magazine than the presentation suggests.

Was Younger who he claimed to be, was he like the character in Conspiracy Theory, or just a conspiracy buff who got caught up in it all? Perhaps impossible to tell for sure at this point. Nevertheless, looking at the headlines recently makes me think he may have had more insight into things than many would care to admit. It makes me want to reexamine some of the things he said. I hope some more video or audio will surface.

Was Younger who he claimed to be, was he like the character in Conspiracy Theory, or just a conspiracy buff who got caught up in it all? Perhaps impossible to tell for sure at this point. Nevertheless, looking at the headlines recently makes me think he may have had more insight into things than many would care to admit. It makes me want to reexamine some of the things he said. I hope some more video or audio will surface.

Ron, I wish I knew. This guy was an enigma. Early on I dismissed him, perhaps I was too dismissive. He had some type of access, from who I don't know. Looking back on it these days I wish I had taken more time with it and with him. There were a couple of things he did then that turned me off. Rich knows, he was much closer to Younger than I was. But at the time there was so much BS going on it was hard to keep track. You really needed a score card to keep track of all the characters running around, and my score card was filled up.

Decker

He seems to commend Robert Dean at several points in the presentation. Dean's story is highly suspect and his complete B.S. presentation misidentifying a Saturn second stage for a alien spacecraft (search for the "Moonship" thread) pretty much puts Dean in the "pull my finger" department.

He seems to commend Robert Dean at several points in the presentation. Dean's story is highly suspect and his complete B.S. presentation misidentifying a Saturn second stage for a alien spacecraft (search for the "Moonship" thread) pretty much puts Dean in the "pull my finger" department.

No argument from me. Bob Dean is as full of BS as a Christmas Turkey. Oh, I could spin several pages of ol' Bob and his "ex" from back in the day. I didn't need a house to fall on me about the bull shit Bob was spinning. But, I suppose he is, in fact, harmless. Full of it ... but in the end harmless.

Decker

PS However back in the early 90's Dean's story was much more circumspect. His rap was a lot more even handed than what he now claims. I suppose that it is true that some folks, kind of like Clifford Stone, get that "taste" of celebrity and then run it for all it's worth.

Last edited:
Wow this is amazing, I never thought we'd even see a picture of younger let alone video. Personally I find him perhaps the most interesting character of the UFO topic, along with Bob Lazar.

Awesome video! Don is absolutely right in my opinion. some folks get a taste of the lime light and go nuts. Clifford Stone is a perfect example. Although, I think Don is shopping in the wrong places for Christmas Turkey. Bovine excrement makes for a bad stuffing! ;)

Robert Dean is someone who didn't realize his fifteen minutes of fame were up a long time ago. He has been talking about 'the Assessment' document, or a variation of it, for what seems like 25-30 years now. He was able to turn one story into a career of ufo conferences and podcasts for much too long.

Back