• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts

Do you believe the Billy Meier Contacts and Evidence Are Real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He Who Shall Not Be Named? & The Billy Meier Contacts

P.S. And somebody please duplicate the photos...No.171 and 200...or this guy's going to go nuts here (Frank). Going home early...tomorrow guys!

So, ZTGR. Do you believe that all the photo's, movies, dinos, ray-gun are all genuine?

Absolute cluelessness. Now we have some fake 2nd person in the game here.

A more detailed model isnt going to prove a damned thing...a more detailed model is going to prove what exactly? That I can build one? Christ does anyone see the idiocy?

Yeah, go ahead and watch the films wobbly discs, tell me they arent stringed models. I'm getting increasingly tired of the inept.

Is it me or does he look more and more like MH in each post?
hmm!!
1. "Well looks like I touched a nerve"
2. "P.S. And somebody please duplicate the photos"
3. Ignoring all points in all post
4. Spins more than michael jackson in a toy r us party
5. Never answer the real question and just post somebody elses
6. copy and paste nonsense that other people said but doesn't justify them.

I can keep going but we all know the rest..................

Mannyp4 said:
Is it me or does he look more and more like MH in each post?
hmm!!

He also makes up fictional people like Horn with his "psychatrist friend" that he posted some fake evaluation of David with. He also evades the issues like the plague.

I'd lay money it's him.

Answer re Tx...photos, video, films: yes...dino: no...ray-gun: probably...also does everyone who disagrees get called MH?

I don't know what more I can answer...I'm not claiming fakes. If you post what you think are favorable UFo photos...then why not the ones that sure look better to everyone who's seen them compared...big screen?

Does anyone here really want to answer...my questions? I also asked...what case has as good/better evidence?

I've already posted comparable photos that you refuse to address.

You also are YET to acknowledge the "specifics" you claim the skeptics didnt have, on page 38. You want to believe this case, so believe it.

You clearly dont want facts.

I vote we ignore this individual til he accounts for whats been posted, that HE asked for.

Jeff R,

There's a lot that's been posted and asked for...by all of us. I can only say that I and others...at the Toronto and here...see big differences in quality and details...and also no film from you guys. You don't want to put the ones I said were good examples...side by with yours. Okay...
that's your answer on that and everyone can...decide for themself.

So just spell out the question I should answer...like I did above...and I'll ask mine too like what other case is better...that everyone must think there must be since you attack this one of Meier. And like how come there is something like 1,000 pages of research in the Stevens stuff...and we should think it's all fake just cause you say so?

Hi David,

P.S. I went to see some of your questions on 38...this is my answers so far...

1. All photos are FAKE...>This is not proved just claimed still over and over
2. All prophecies are wrong...>I know this is not so...cause of the DVD that has them and other articles that can be found before the things happened
3. Vogel didn't have patents...>Everyone now knows this is not true
4. Credentials of experts no good...>Also shown to be not true
5. Only Meier real contacte...>Even the rep said Meier only one with Plejaerens
6. Only for financial profit...>I don't see proof...just selling things doesn't equal that's the real purpose...lots of people sell things to make some money...doesn't make them crooks

So at the risk of getting a page on the forum of Tiger Will Not Be Mentioned...you do not have a good track record...

And okay...I am pro for Meier but also devil's advocate.

He Who Shall Not Be Named™ & The Billy Meier Contacts

ZTGR,

As I've already said, I don't care what you believe. You're into the Meier religion, you've stated that you're a follower, how nice, I hope it all works out for you. As for me, I won't waste any more time with this silly nonsense. Your beliefs have no value in my world, your opinions are of no interest to me. Spin all you want, it's your right. It's my right to ignore you, as I wish others here would do as well. Have a nice day.

ZTGR said:
Jeff R,

There's a lot that's been posted and asked for...by all of us. I can only say that I and others...at the Toronto and here...see big differences in quality and details...and also no film from you guys. You don't want to put the ones I said were good examples...side by with yours. Okay...
that's your answer on that and everyone can...decide for themself.

I posted comparible shots, ones I was asked to duplicate. Your "good examples" I havent seen, but I've posted 2 comparible shots you ignore because they dont seem to prove your point.

ZTGR said:
So just spell out the question I should answer...like I did above...and I'll ask mine too like what other case is better...that everyone must think there must be since you attack this one of Meier.

You asked for points, specifc ones, that you said we didnt seem to have. I listed them on pages 38 right after you asked. You are yet to respond to any of them. I dont see any reason to answer anything from you, til you address what you asked for. Stop the double talk and answer it.

ZTGR said:
And like how come there is something like 1,000 pages of research in the Stevens stuff...and we should think it's all fake just cause you say so?

It's not due to my "say so" if you would read what was already posted to you. You have not, and choose to ignore it or post this nonsense double talk: "There's a lot that's been posted and asked for...by all of us." This is a senseless statement at evading the issues.

I have posted comparible shots...do you deny this? Do you deny these are not comparable?

Please.

I'm convinced David, that this is Horn with a different name. Or at least sockpuppeting.

Hello ZTGR, it's funny that these guys think every person who sees truth in Billy's information and writes something on this forum is Mikal hourn(?), or one of his cohorts and ?pet monkeys? in this HUGE SCAM.
Your argument speak for more than just yourself, it almost seems as though it is a wasted task in ever trying to talk to these people. They continue to beat around the bush as they claim everyone else does. I think with enough time, these guys will just relax and do what they say they can, and or are going to do. Or they will just fade away, proving they have no credibility concerning Billy Meier and his material.
They have only solidified my beliefs and I appreciate what they do. I am not an expert that would give me an advantage to prove any of Billy's material genuinely real or fake. Yet, contrary to what they say and believe I am alive and can think and see. I can travel to Switzerland which I now plan on doing. I can talk to people and look at what others do, if they beleive or try and debunk Billy's information.
I can see that these people are supposedly experts in photography and videos yet, they still only produce a few pictures that look relatively close to some of Billy?s. Yet, it is 2006 almost 2007 and they can only do this after a one armed man in the 70's produced hundreds of more detailed pictures and a few VIDEOS(to name just a few things on the platter!). This in my mind completely trumps anything they say ?so far? (technology is changing hey guess). That alone has helped me see the truth within Billy's information that much clearer.
I thank you ZTGR for saying what I couldn?t, I just have little tolerance for these guess and would probably end up like mikal. Having a bunch of debunkers "gang up" on me with nothing but words and the threat of silence and being band!!!

Phil B.

nowsdatym said:
I can see that these people are supposedly experts in photography and videos yet, they still only produce a few pictures that look relatively close to some of Billy?s. Yet, it is 2006 almost 2007 and they can only do this after a one armed man in the 70's produced hundreds of more detailed pictures and a few VIDEOS(to name just a few things on the platter!). This in my mind completely trumps anything they say ?so far? (technology is changing hey guess). That alone has helped me see the truth within Billy's information that much clearer.

I did what I was asked to do by your "American Media Representative", and you'd have gotten more if any of you Meierites would have acted with any shred of human intelligence and decency. Instead, for all the preaching Billy gives you towards peace and love towards the fellow man, you acted like snarling dogs, and whats worse, acted so incredibly creepy as to ask for pictures of me. Youre all incredible hypocrites. No more pictures are being done because nobody cares enough to do them. Get a clue.

nowsdatym said:
I thank you ZTGR for saying what I couldn?t, I just have little tolerance for these guess and would probably end up like mikal. Having a bunch of debunkers "gang up" on me with nothing but words and the threat of silence and being band!!!

Phil B.

Gee Phil, wonder where that started? Maybe because your Media rep cant keep up with the downfalls of the case and address them. Much like you. Both degrade into twisted logic, the same logic employed by Horn on the show. Glad the world got to see it. Theyre gonna see alot more.

nowsdatym, they/we don't think EVERY person who believes the BM case is MH. You made a huge jump. Go back and read the thread and you'll see.

I think ZTGR is probably MH, but no others here have been.

If it is MH, I am surprised he concocted a e-mail exchange that made him look greedy, which proves acertians many have made about him here. Other than that, it's pretty obvious.

This was posted in another forum:

1. MH "I have just read and signed ( number 13,219) the petition: "No War
with Iran" " wow meier can't predict if there will be a war or not? isn't this amazing? ;D

2. Phil B "Nice Michael, I am number 11,946....we have to do everything possible to try and
stop these guys from fufilling the prophecies and destroying us all."

hmm no-one has tell him that the aliens said they will come back in 700 years?
that means we are still here (no destroyed) or to whom they are coming back to?

I agreed that this nonsense got to stop, childless psychology games with not answers, changing the topic, spining around, saying not its you, geez, 2 post max allow and if there is not answer or a least addressing something related = ban

He Who Shall Not Be Named™ & The Billy Meier Contacts

nowsdatym & ZTGR,

We have received private email feedback from multiple members of this forum who feel that the two of you are trying to drum up negative dynamics and counter-productive interactions, while adding nothing of value to the conversation. I have allowed you both to ramble on, but based on the private feedback, it's now necessary to take further action. There are other places on the net where you can indulge in this quasi-psychotic behavior, but if you continue to incite our participants in this fashion, you will be banned from posting on these forums. Consider yourselves warned.

As an aside, after reading both your postings, and looking back on this thread and the postings of other Meierites, I just have to point out that a relatively low overall intelligence level, in conjunction with seemingly crippled communications skills, appear to be common traits in those supporting the Meier cult. Surprisingly, the only one of you who has displayed any actual ability in the written word is the US rep. Shocking.

I just wanted to mention that I am NOT one of the members that made any private complaints, just in case some here wanted to jump to that conclusion.

Something useful to keep in mind here is that the burden of proof lies on the claimant (at least in my view). My personal view is to back up any claims with evidence (pro or con) and address questions, or percieved problems in a give and take fashion. I sometimes see one side, try and get the otherside to tap dance, but when it comes their turn, they don't return the favor. When this occurs resentment builds and people are less likely to oblige the opposing view. This often leads to name calling and less than productive exchanges.

Mindsky I couldn't agree more, it seems both sides have succumb to this outcome.
Yet, I don't think you need to be a rocket scientist or a street bum to see that there is something extraordinary within Billy Meier's information. You guess told me to read this exchange from beginning to end and I didn?t. All I needed to do was read the first five or so pages and it was apparent that Michel was doomed, ?in my perspective?. I don't want to or need to say anything more on that.
Mindsky you summed it up nicely I think, I just think some people were being treated unfairly here and I couldn't help but give my cent and a half on it.
I do appreciate that you guys challenge the information, because some of you are in a position to do so. If I were in a field that would allow me the opportunity to duplicate things, I would try even though I believe Billy. In all honesty I didn't come to this site to be nice yet, I didn't come here to be an ass and a thorn in your guise's side either. I don't have anything to offer other than words and am continuously looking for the truth, just like a lot of others.
I just want facts and some truths I can ?personally? sink my teeth into. He who shall be named! has been given fame on this forum and rightly so, he stood up to your guise's attacks quite thoroughly ?in my opinion?! Though fighting fire with fire will only make things last longer and will not ?quickly? solve anything.

You guys wont have to worry about me, these are just words. You guys get to bash everyone so I thought that was my right to? Man I don't even know what you guys believe, I should probably listen to the show and or actually look around? Kick me out and discriminate against me for my beliefs, either way I wont be saying much more.
I only wish to defend myself from lies that others think represents me and my beliefs. Truthfully, that is the only reason I am here to begin with!

All the Best
Phil B.

First...I'm sorry that my language skills are not good enough for you...it's my second language...and maybe for some who's language it's the first here...they also are not representing the best of the language.

As for stirring up the negativity...I've come to make my point on a internet forum...whose purpsoe seems to be to attack (negative) people...you make a cult figure even by changing the rep's name. So who's stirred up the negativity?

Okay...it seems I responded to David's points...which he doesn't like so he just dissed me instead of really showing me wrong. So I'll try with Jeff R's points. And if I had as much time as you guys...between job and family...I could probably do even better.

1.The site that claims the Wedding ship is a hoax...> I still say J. Deardorff site answers the whole question better.

2. Paid lecture...> If you don't get paid to do it...and if nobody buys...it's a gamble for free. Do anyone here just give their work for free...and hope someone buys something?

3. Robert Post...> This guy said both good and bad for the case...so you want to be 100% bad...okay...what about Froening, Wally Gentlamen, Vogel (we know is GOOD) the sound experts, lie detector tests, etc?

4. DeAnza...> Wendel Stevens said somethng about a procedure to show color...that wasn't a fake manipulation...I don't know all details.

5. Ike42...> Even I can tell that Ike was wrong...he did not show one thing that Meier could get in time...to publish it...and in the Preliminary report on Cd Stevens said a lot in 1980...about having the whole contact from Meier...seems impossible to me that he faked

6. Alien autopsy film...> Meier WRONG about that

7. Assassination reports...> Wendel Stevens already wrote about that...you have to now start calling him and the other witnesses liars...there are like 12 witnesses to the attacks I think

And...I am not follower of Meier...I said many times I am pro the case and Devil's advocate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back