• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts

Do you believe the Billy Meier Contacts and Evidence Are Real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He Who Shall Not Be Named? & The Billy Meier Contacts

I didnt call anyone a liar...thats on you. So where are the Police reports? Horn said they were documented by the Police...so where are they? Maybe much like the "Swiss Monitoring Station" reports, they dont exist.

Robert Post had nothing good to say. So read it again. None of the other "experts" said anything definitive, yet it's portrayed as if they authenticated it.

I suggest reading Ike's footnotes, as all were available.

DeAnza's employee statements are very important...I'd seriously suggest reading them, as they speak to the credibility of Stevens and Dilettoso, as well as completely negate the photo analysis.

Paid lecture, (which I dont know why youre even arguing) tickets sold through Ticketmaster. 40 Canadian Dollars. Doesnt sound free to me. Period. I dont care where the money went, it was a for pay ticketed lecture. Done.

If you knew or realized anything about imaging you'd know what a load of hogwash Deardorff's "analysis" is. It's much like the official analysis report, he uses terms he has no idea about, but they sound good. His methodology also depends heavily on "plausible deniability", the cornerstone of ignorance in this case.

Seems just like the Vogel attack all over again...so when someone puts up a police report a new complaint will be made...and no more mentioned about the police.

And Vogel says on the video...I watched the whole tape...that the metal was made deliberately but not by anyone on earth. And what about Froening and the other experts...you don't mention them...just say they're all wrong.

Okay...no one at the Toronto show agreed with you...the skeptic should put out a DVd to challenge and back up...instead of just disagree. And it doesn't mean a skeptic is wrong cause no one agrees...just after so many years...Meier case is still more controversial but...not proven fake.

Maybe more to say after the weekend...but it seems when I read this whole talk that it all goes back to saying angry things...because you want it to be wrong. And if anyone wants to know what I was saying about the photos that I think Jeff R should compare to...they can look at the front page of the rep site. Really...anybody think the detail is as good for Jeff? Not me.

And if the rep did the lecture for free...you can't say it's a lie cause the promoters got paid. I bought stuff from the site...and don't have a complaint. How else can I get the stuff...?maybe it's like Amazon where you can read somethings...and then if you want the book you buy it.

Okay...now I go home and come back Monday...to see how negative I am in everyone's opinion. But that does not make my points wrong. Agree to disagree or not.

P.P.S. Oh yeah...I just looked at how many posts for this topic...I think the reason for it is it keeps the forum busy...by more than all the others combined. So the bad guy rep is good for business here...and it looks like he did it...for free. Is the joke on him again?

Good weekend...everybody.

You think the rep did all this to help the paracast for free? He wasn't interested in defending the BM case, and in the process, thinking he could increase his own sells?

It's fascinating to see people coming to the rescue of Billy Meier. In my experience these same people are seemingly totally oblivious or deliberately unaware of the fact that Meier is quite the debunker himself. He accused many other people in ufology of lying, deliberate fraud, being schizophrenic or delusional. He accused others of using models in the photographical evidence, ring a bell? And Meier accused others of using hypnosis on eyewitnesses so that they were under the impression that they saw UFOs and even ETS. The newest party line is that people see U.S. secret military scraft, he of course has genuine ET material. Like I said, Meier is a fanatical debunker himself. Try to explain that to some supporters of Meier who find it unacceptable that there man gets criticized yet it is ok for the "prophet" to trash everyone else. What a mystery!

And Meier wasn't such a sweetheart in his early years. He spend four and half years in prisons and insane asylums. Great character witness for all those totally unsubstantiated claims he made. Meier busted out of the insane asylum and fled to France, joined the French Foreign Legion (another fine institution), was sent to Algeria and there he deserted, 'going on his 12 year spiritual journey to learn about Earthly religions'. Such an outstanding young man! I'm afraid the burden of proof lies on the supporters of Meier, especially in light of backing up a man who has such a shady past. Good luck!

TerraX said:
And Meier wasn't such a sweetheart in his early years. He spend four and half years in prisons and insane asylums. Great character witness for all those totally unsubstantiated claims he made. Meier busted out of the insane asylum and fled to France, joined the French Foreign Legion (another fine institution), was sent to Algeria and there he deserted, 'going on his 12 year spiritual journey to learn about Earthly religions'.
Btw, did Horn mention the above at his lecture?

ZTGR said:
Seems just like the Vogel attack all over again...so when someone puts up a police report a new complaint will be made...and no more mentioned about the police.

I didnt attack Vogel. We all asked for proof of patents, and as far as I know thats all anyone did. Ask people to back up the claims. Doesnt mean I believe Vogel as I've stated before. Really, doesnt mean anything. Police reports would validate assassination attempts. If they dont have them, I dont have to believe that happened. That simple.

ZTGR said:
And Vogel says on the video...I watched the whole tape...that the metal was made deliberately but not by anyone on earth. And what about Froening and the other experts...you don't mention them...just say they're all wrong.

Dont dare to put words in my mouth. I didnt say "wrong" I said the quotes dont say anything as to the authenticity of the case. They are selectively edited as I pointed out with regard to Posts' edited remarks. Your media rep for this case has already been caught doing this and admitted it. There is no statement by any of the quoted professionals that says they did any analysis at all. In fact, they were shown altered lithographs of the photos, as Post said. Again it's that simple, and if you'd bother to look deeper then past your nose at those quotes, you'd know it too.

ZTGR said:
Okay...no one at the Toronto show agreed with you...the skeptic should put out a DVd to challenge and back up...instead of just disagree. And it doesn't mean a skeptic is wrong cause no one agrees...just after so many years...Meier case is still more controversial but...not proven fake.

So lemme get this straight, I have to put out a DVD and be as big a media whore as He Who Shall Not Be Named? to get the point across? Thats a joke right. No, what I tell people to do is look further into the claims as I have and see what they find. You have clearly not done so. Why it's controversial to this day is not because it's legitimate. It was a dead case for many, many years til He Who Shall Not Be Named? got ahold of it, and started trotting it out to every media outlet he could pester. We're past this crap fest, yet we have to go through this every so often because someone wants to make another buck off it.

ZTGR said:
Maybe more to say after the weekend...but it seems when I read this whole talk that it all goes back to saying angry things...because you want it to be wrong. And if anyone wants to know what I was saying about the photos that I think Jeff R should compare to...they can look at the front page of the rep site. Really...anybody think the detail is as good for Jeff? Not me.

I'll say this for the last time. I posted comparitive photos I was asked to duplicate. They are done, and to try and compare them to more detailed shots is a futile effort to make your case. A model, is a model. Get it through your thick skull (yes, I said thick) that a more detailed model doesnt make any difference. It's the shot. You can cry all you want that they dont compare, they do, and I've shown that. Game over.

ZTGR said:
And if the rep did the lecture for free...you can't say it's a lie cause the promoters got paid. I bought stuff from the site...and don't have a complaint. How else can I get the stuff...?maybe it's like Amazon where you can read somethings...and then if you want the book you buy it.

Whatever dude, they charged for tickets. It was a paid lecture. Get over it.

ZTGR said:
Okay...now I go home and come back Monday...to see how negative I am in everyone's opinion. But that does not make my points wrong. Agree to disagree or not.

Doesnt make you negative, many other things, but not negative. You want to believe Meier, go for it. But you and He Who Shall Not Be Named? can keep the "most important events in human history" to yourselves. It's time to move on.

Enjoy your delusion. If ya wake up we'll be here for you.

I came upon this the other day and thought I'd share it for those who want to watch a interview with Vogel.

I'm more impressed with the Roswell debri that has been analyzed recently. I linked a vid to the two different analysis of it in the UFO forum I think. I can't recall BMs take on Roswell but I gather it didn't happen.

I didn't know Dilletoso was involved in ufos back in the 80s. I didn't hear of him til very early 90s. He's mentioned as the person that brings either the BM case, or metal to Vogel's attention. For what it's worth, Dilletoso is a proven liar. Don't tell him I said it though. He'll try and sue me. Check UFOmind for a laugh.

Dear Mr. Jeff,

You seem very angry and you call me names because I don't agree with you...okay...what does that have to do with anything. You also made claims and still do about your photos beings the same...or as good as...Meier photos. They aren't even close...the big screen shows it if you were there. Okay...we're all wrong and only you are right...like with Mr. Vogel.

I got Wendel Stevens email adrress from the V. Martinez list and asked him for comments about what you...and others...have said about people like a Jim D. I will not post his response unless you want it here...but it's a very different story than what has told here.

And it is bothering that so much attack on people like Wendel have been made...by people who never did anything to really investigate like these investigating people did for many years. So when Mr. Jeff gets very touchy about his photos...being challenged...it doesn't make you look like a reasonable people.

Even with Mr. He Who you only say he is only for the money...okay...it looks different to us who saw the lecture and also I have free DVd set. You can attack that but you weren't there.

P.P.S. Now please for once answer my question...

What is the best UFo case better than Meier?

Best? I don't think in terms of an overall best which would exclude other cases that are the same caliber.

You'll probably disagree, but the vast majority of ufo related cases are better than BM. In terms of evidence and credibility.So, any case other than the Alien Autopsy, early contactee reports, Adamski, and you'll be looking at a case with less evidence of fraud most likely.

Better than BM Abductions: Betty and Barney Hill, Intruders case, Hell, Ed Walter's case is way better, Stan Romanek, Allagash 4, Travis Walton

Sightings? Nuclear missile sylos, 52 (and 50 yr ann.) White House fly over, 89-90 Belgian triangle flap for starters.

I think you are mistaking...or you maybe have books, Cds, DVds, videos, etc...of things that I don't know. On the things that I have...and on the Mr. He Who site...there are tons of information and evidence...does they exist in these other cases?

I also don't know Stan Romanek, Allagash 4, cases so where is all the equal or...as I ask...better evidence?

Michael-you and your sockpuppet go away. Youre both tired old arguments that we're all sick of typing at. You saw the posted comparible shots...look at them on your big screen.

You claim I'm "angry", no, look at some of your (Michael) own posts. Whats angering is when you evade every issue put in front of you then aggravate someone by making B.S. statements you cant back up. I duplicated Meier's photos and you cant stand it. Deal with it.

Whats more, you were banned here and I dont think David and Gene are real keen on you cheating your way in using a sockpuppet or any other way.

Bye jokers!

I am no puppet...and I see that as is usual...only attacks even to a good question. Thanks that maybe someday I will be a representer on the Meier case too. So I will take a compliment that I am now Mr. He Who to you. So anybody who stays with the problem...and doesn't agree is wrong.

You don't respond to any of the questions (and when you do they are inrreveland) yet you demand evidence of other cases?

"there are tons of information and evidence...does they exist in these other cases?"

All cases have tons of information you just need to get out of meiers tales and look for them. Now instead of asking for evidence in other cases, why don't you show us the evidence in meier case? and please exclude the followings:

1. Photos of objects in the air (all of them looking like earth parts, in fact the parts used for the wcufo was identified already).
2. Photos of dinosaurs, earthquake, aliens girls (already proved to be from painting, magazine and tv screen).
3. Prophecies that can't be proven when they were written (but it was proven they were available in the media at the same time or so and not long before like they said. so prove to us or ask MH ::) to prove they were written long before, you will be surprise he can't not prove it as he can't prove anything else only goes by what everyone else say yet he investigated this case for 25 years). He can go now to meiers ask him for a little piece of metal (meiers still have some) and set the record straight and get 1,000,000 dollars in the process, now ask yourself why doesn't he? I will tell you why, because it's all a tale and he knows it. yet it makes the money.

Besides that what else do you have? I think you (mh,poppet,helper) are just playing a joke on yourself.

What is the #1 evidence for you in meier tale that makes you go wow this is really from another world? and that you think this couldn't be made by us, no-way.!!

Are these the Meier dino pics? He must take a different camera with him when he travels through time.
meidino2.jpg

meidino1.jpg

Mr. MannyP4,

First...I will answer somethings that I have learned. The UFo photos of Meiers are not earth parts...and anyone who carefully looks can see that. If you think it is all earth parts...then you should show us those parts...not just the something like those parts.

I don't go for all the stuff like dinosaurs...I saw a remark by Wendel stevens about the girls that explains...somethings and it can be posted...but then everyone will attack that.

Okay...even I know that many of the prophecies are proven to be before. They are in books that have the copyright...they are on Mr. He Who DVd before they happen too. I think you take the word of people that it isn't there...I have it and I can go the website also to get it.

And as for evidence from another world...I do have the books and material that documents...the investigation with names of many more expert people. I have done what I don't hear you tell you have done and read it. But if I give you all the info here...then again there will be complaining. But I will say that no one here who is so excited...about UFo gives any evidence...just attacks Meier evidence without knowledge.

I feel sorry for the people who know that it is true...and have to hear all the foolish attacks...when not one of the attacking ones know anything.

ZTGR said:
The UFo photos of Meiers are not earth parts...and anyone who carefully looks can see that.

Reality appears to disagree with you, the "careful looker"...

lid.jpg

cakeparts.jpg

Btw, the can "lid" is pixel for pixel, measurement for measurement, in EXACTLY the same position on the edge. Meier's excuse for this was the Pleadians put the design into the trash can lid designers minds. OMFG...is anyone on this planet that stupid? :- Yes, I said stupid, you'd have to be to buy into that load of garbage.

The braintrust over at PAR claim the reflections are incorrect for this to be a small model...again, wrong, and illustrates to what lengths they go to make excuses for their ignorance of real reflectional properties as well as just about any other imaging. This fella did a quite a good job at pointing out the realities of the reflections and focal distances:
The Billy Meier case: review of arguments concerning the 'weddingcake craft' pictures and footage
The braintrust believe that essentially, if the craft was a model and that close, they'd see Ol' Hubcap's reflection in the spheres. LOL...these people crack me up.

The only lunkhead in this discussion here or at PAR is He Who Shall Not Be Named? who will make any and every excuse for the lack of credibility. The link above shows real world applications and photos that flatly end the debate Deardorff puts forth as a reason to believe the craft is "real", due to the reflections in the spheres. End of story. To try and get around that is just to make yourself look like a fool. In the case of He Who Shall Not Be Named?, I wont argue that idea.

Copyrights can also be dated from any date. If youre interested call a publishing company and check. A copyright date does not date the information.

You dont "go" for all the dinosaur stuff? Why? Theyre Meier's photos and story, so youre saying you believe he hoaxed them?

I'm sure Wendelle had a story for the event that cost him imprisonment, dont they all?

It appears more and more we're not the ones who "dont know anything".

;D

I don't know if I should laugh or feel really sad for Meier and his goons. That "lid" pic is as clear as day. There is no debate.

Just laugh. I'm laughing at these people at PAR trying to find the "Malcolm FTL" camera. It's Nalcom FTL, which I pointed out to them...what, a year ago? Eastman House museum pointed out to me that there is no Malcolm FTL, and that the official Meier report had gotten the camera name wrong.

They've found Malcolm rifle optics and now are trying desperately to connect Malcolm and Nalcom to be able say I'm wrong. They found an ebay auction for a Malcolm FTL, which is hysterical, because on the picture of the camera at said auction it clearly reads NALCOM.

I'm no expert on the camera, but Kodak gave me a bunch of information, and I have to trust the expertise of museum curators at Eastman House.

Deardorff seems particularly interested in somehow connecting Malcolm firearm optics to the Nalcom camera....
"I wonder if this William Malcolm first established the Malcolm movie camera business, which somehow shifted to being identified as Nalcom??"

LMAO!!!! Give em time, they'll have it "proved"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back