• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts

Do you believe the Billy Meier Contacts and Evidence Are Real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DmB,

Iis that you I keep hearing those little peeps coming from? At first I thought someone left their baby here. Glad to see it's just you!

Shawn King

To terrax

You are everywhere man and so am I.

Terrax, the last pope in line after bendict VI is named in the henoch prophecies called Petrus Romanus, judging by the current age of the pope, we won't have to wait long to find out who the next pope will be.

It is afterall a prophecy and if it does come true, most people would attribute it as a coincidence but given that things do change for the better or for worse, the prophecies are immortalised on paper and as an official document, it's undeniably clear that the information was given before the event happened. Would the likes of you then, if part of this prophecy came true, concede to the truthfulness of billy's words that much more than you had previously given credit for or will you just dismiss it as another scam?
Just think for a moment out of all the cardinals in the papacy, how anyone could have accurately predicted the right person to become the next pope so far back as the prophecies have been in circulation for?

You'd ask, what if it doesn't fulfill itself?
Obviously there are many other factors to this contact than the simple judgement we can based it on by this prophetically given fact alone, as I said before it's still a prophecy that can be changed, which most people would outrightly dismiss it as another meierite lame excuse which we are accused of conveniently using as we see fit but here is where it's never a simple task with what we are given because not only are most people quick to judge the facts as fraud based on what little they come across, the plausibility factor built into the photo images and other evidence make people just BELIEVING in it all that much harder to do without skepticism getting the better of them which is why it makes us put in the effort to rise above just believing and really get to know this stuff through detailed study and thinking in it's entirety. As we have heard 'ad nauseum' the accusation about cultish element clearly visible for those that don't believe, it does appear this way at the outset but as you know the humane reasons for making this very hard on billy, we can never fully comprehend other than that its for our own good that this reality is not shoved down our throats.

Anyway you know by now whatever the objection

It was as if some great beautiful turd had flown into the room, odorous, bile with colors, flattuling about with much girth and blunder.

Shawn King

DmB,

I'll kick ya tomorrow, getting late and The crowds thinning out.

Thanks for being there!

Shawn King

Kingman said:
Value....none

Reality....none

DumB-ness....tons

Funness......some

Knowledge....not

Sheeple......lots

Welcome to the Paracast Forums!

Don't forget your pacifier, cause it'll be suckin'

Shawn King

And we have a WINNER! Shawn, as it turns out, and get ready, 'cause it's your Lucky Day, we have a prize for you. Would we lie? Send The Paracast your mailing address, and we will send you a lovely prize, your VERY OWN copy of the gorgeous, the enlightening educational tool for all dedicated fans of Da M Man, "The Meier Contacts", by our pal Mikey Horn. In your own high quality jewel case, with typefaces, dropshadows and complete with a black-ink-only printed DVD brimming with the Truth™, you'll find the secrets of UFOs, history, religion, culture and higher porpoises. Our favorite revelation:

"The Earth is a piece of lint in space"*

This beauty is just burstin with gems, real rocks, not that fake crap, we don't want to ruin the surprise. You've won the disk, send us your address and you will soon have salvation.

Or something.

It's normally a $29 value, but for you, heck, it's free. You've earned it, trust me.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

dB

*actual quote

To David

It wasn't meant to be an insult nor an accusation.
If it happened in any other place, it'll still be the same David.
Is it only on this forum do you conduct yourself this way to piss people off or are you really like this.
Anyway maybe you are taking yourself way too seriously here or not at all.

DmB,

*actual goat?

Shawn King

p.s. to whom it may concern.....no one here! hahahahahahahaha.........HA!

Kingman said:
I was going to use the DumB word, but saying someones DumB, is, well DumB
I'm not going to point fingers and call anybody DumB, cause I'm bigger than that.
so D'mB, I mean DB, we'll steer clear of any DumB comments. Shawn King
And you guys actually do 'peace-meditations'? Maybe a weird observation but it doesn't seem to be working.

newinitiation said:
To terrax
You are everywhere man and so am I.
Terrax, the last pope in line after bendict VI is named in the henoch prophecies called Petrus Romanus, judging by the current age of the pope, we won't have to wait long to find out who the next pope will be.
You seem to miss the point newlyinitiated. St. Malachy 'prophecies' are highly similar as to what it described in the Henoch 'prophecies'. And since Malachy lived some odd 900 years ago it stands to reason that Meier could have copied that material which is described in English as plagiarising.
Saint Malachy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prophecies about the Last 10 Popes by a 12th century monk

Terra-x,

Enjoying life is part of the peace meditation. Now in your case, annoying life is part of the geek generation.

I must say I have notice you slithering around on your life's mission( and what a grand mission it is ) warming up to anybody that is attempting to disprove the Meier story. A quick snipe here, a bash of daring there, all the while not really being anything more than the noise in the background.

You like to tail people just so you can try out your new whistle. That's right, your a whistle blower and whistle blowers like to tattle on people and then stand off to the side and snicker. HaHaHaHaHa! You live a charmed life. Hey, it's not a bad life at all. To bad it doesn't look to good on a resume, you could really go nowhere with that on your books.

I really am not any better or worse than each one of us here, I think I sleep better at night!

See ya soon Terry-x,

Shawn King

Kingman said:
Terra-x, Enjoying life is part of the peace meditation. Now in your case, annoying life is part of the geek generation.
Oh, I'm so hurt by that quote. But seriously, that (FIGU authorised) copper pyramid that's required for Billy Meier's teachings, does that go on your head when you chant alien verses?
I must say I have notice you slithering around on your life's mission( and what a grand mission it is ) warming up to anybody that is attempting to disprove the Meier story. A quick snipe here, a bash of daring there, all the while not really being anything more than the noise in the background.
Cool isn't it? I don't even have to be on the foreground to influence matters, I can do that from way back. Nevermind of course that the Meier story itself is based on disproving others by hearsay and hinges on the believes of its followers. Nevermind that people like you, in esssence, simply take for granted what you're being told. Nevermind that when someone speaks up about these issues the person is attempting to disprove the Meier case eventhough its mostly speculation to begin with.
You like to tail people just so you can try out your new whistle. That's right, your a whistle blower and whistle blowers like to tattle on people and then stand off to the side and snicker. HaHaHaHaHa! You live a charmed life. Hey, it's not a bad life at all. To bad it doesn't look to good on a resume, you could really go nowhere with that on your books.
And you like other Billy Meier representatives seem more comfortable with creating conflict and playing on the person then to address the problems of the Meier case. I know, you can't come up with satisfying explanations for everyone so then it's easier to ridicule the person who has a negative influence on the Meier case. Any hero-worship here? Hmm?
I really am not any better or worse than each one of us here, I think I sleep better at night!
I hope you have sweet dreams like in the movie 'Sound of Music', where you and Billy Meier dance together in white robes in a Swiss mountain scene. It's ok to have love for a man.
See ya soon Terry-x,
Shawn King
Bye Kingtinman,
sweet dreams.

Put up or STFU

Hey, Meierites:

I have a challenge for you, and it's frighteningly simple:

I've proven that a single Meier photo was intentionally fabricated, and none of you have said a single coherent thing about my analysis. Nothing. All we get are character attacks, imaginary experts, religious fervor, condescending noise, but absolutely none of you has directly addressed my detailed findings showing, clearly and analytically, that an image has been faked. Horn keeps demanding that I reproduce an image, even though it's been done quite nicely by others, such as Jeff Ritzmann.

So given that you are so sure about the truth of Meier's pictures, all of us ignorant non-believers would be oh so swayed if you could do this one simple thing:

Prove, with image analysis, that a single one of the Meier pictures is genuine.

Yup, that's it - don't give us opinions of someone unknown, dead or uncorraborated, but show us exactly why you think ANY of the images we've discussed on this thread is real.

You've decided that Meier is telling the truth, so prove it. You claim to be logical and intelligent, so show us the line of reasoning that has brought you to your conclusions. You have a chance to convince us, but smoke and mirrors won't cut it. Don't even start with the prophecies - Alea has made a strong case for plagiarism, so that whole line of "logic" is suspect. No claims of the limitations of a one-armed Swiss farmer - I've posted a video of a woman who is raising a child without the benefit of <i>any</i> arms.

We want proof - a visual analysis that proves that a <b>single</b> image is real.

I'll go even one step further - bring your best image expert to the table, one that has a name, credentials and an email address. Let them prove that a single image referenced on this thread is not fabricated.

Put up, or shut up.

dB

P.S. Gene, please email this challenge to Michael Horn, in case he's not reading this thread anymore.

Kingman said:
Terra-x,

Mr. King, you're on notice, one more personal attack like this and you will be banned from this forum.

dB

"If somebody thinks that it was done by a certain means using appropriate tools or technology of the time, then have them duplicate the picture using the same technology, and without the use of computer assistance, since it wasn't available to the general public at the time."

The man who is the author of the quote, and who wishes (for fully understandable professional reasons) to remain anonymous, uses Photoshop, after-effects, all kinds of digital compositing and CURRENTLY works as a professional in the Hollywood special effects industry. He is a scientifically trained, thinking person who believes in experimentation and repeatability as a basis for scientific investigation. " I'm skeptical about UFOs but introduce me to a real intelligent alien and I'd be happy to talk to him forever, I'm willing to learn and I have an open mind."

The following is approximately 1/4 of his professional resume in the film industry. His other formal education is in nuclear physics, solid state electronics, photography, and optics.

(I have removed any identifying information, such as his particular participation in the following productions):

IMDbPro Details
Add IMDb Resume

(2000s) (1990s)
1 "Tom and Jerry Tales" (2005) TVSeries
2 Behind the Mask of Zorro (2005)
3 Tom and Jerry Blast Off to Mars (2005)
4 "Krypto the Superdog" (2005) TVSeries
5 Balto III: Wings of Change (2004)
6 The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury (2004)
7 Van Helsing: The London Assignment (2004)
... aka Van Helsing Animated
8 Balto II: Wolf Quest (2002)
9 "The Mummy: The Animated Series" (2001) TVSeries (multiple episodes)
... aka The Mummy: Secrets of the Medjai (USA: new title)
10 "The New Woody Woodpecker Show" (1999) TVSeries
11 "Amazing Tails" (1996) TVSeries
12 "Casper" (1996) TVSeries
... aka The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper
13 "Weekly World News" (1996) TVSeries
14 Man of the Year (1995)
15 Revenge of the Red Baron (1994)
... aka Plane Fear

1 Tool: Salival (2000)
2 Neon City (1992)
3 Pretty Smart (1987)
4 Hardbodies 2 (1986)
5 Vendetta (1986)
... aka Angels Behind Bars
6 Hardbodies (1984)

1 Revenge of the Red Baron (1994)
... aka Plane Fear
2 Pretty Smart (1987)
3 Hardbodies 2 (1986)
4 Vendetta (1986)
5 School Spirit (1985)

(1990s) (1980s)
1 Munchie Strikes Back (1994)
2 Revenge of the Red Baron (1994)
... aka Plane Fear
3 School Spirit (1985)

1 Pretty Smart (1987)
2 Hardbodies 2 (1986)
3 Vendetta (1986)

1 "The New Woody Woodpecker Show" (1999) TVSeries

1 Quest for Camelot (1998)
... aka The Magic Sword: Quest for Camelot

P.S. Since what can be expectd from DB will be a slanderous attack against me, I will be happy and delighted to attest, in any legal and binding manner, to the truthfulness of the above quote as coming from an individual that I know personally, who is indeed the expert whose credits I have attributed to him.

Now, DB shall please duplicate the photograph in question, by the means available to Meier, as is stated by this (admittedly skeptical but thoroughly professional) expert is required for any CREDIBLE person claiming that they have PROVED it to be a deliberate hoax. If, because of the relative paucity of DB's own resume, and already demonstrated hugely lacking credibility and integrity, he would like to retract his claims instead of providing the duplicated evidence...it will be acknowledged.

Further, should the task of duplicating the photo that he has also staked his reputation on be too daunting, I will accept a duplication of the photos at: More about the Fir Tree

...provided that DB can also get the two forestry experts to affirm that the tree that DB's "model UFO" will be "attached" is also a full grown tree - of any species.

Lastly, until DB steps up to the bar and meets these reasonable and ethical demands in answer to his own request, it is pointless to be an audience to his charade. Likewise, may I suggest that any of the supporting cast who still claim that Meier hoaxed his evidence, please encourage DB to do the right and honorable thing, heck, you can even help him, if you wish.

DB,

He was not commenting on anything but the credible, ethical means by which a true professional, such as himself, would substantiate his claims, if he had made them in the manner such as you have. If that description does not fit you, then by all means continue to decline to substantiate YOUR claims by refusing to comply with those standards. He is uninterested in getting involved in the debate on the photos and is, as I think is already clear a SKEPTIC himself about UFOs anyway. I can't think of a more reputable, credible person to effectively tell you to back up YOUR claims.

If you wish to further obfuscate and and avoid what is now the obvious next step, then you have thrown in the towel. Thank you very much.

MH

P.S. And an apology is in order from you, and anyone else here who shot their mouths off and called me a liar about the existence of this expert, a true gentleman who stands head and shoulders above you in many fields of accomplishement, experience and education, as well as integrity...as I can personally vouch for, having known him for 50 years. He certainly isn't the kind of coward that I pegged you for from the start, a man who will now tap dance his butt off since he's been shown the standards of integrity that REAL experts, and men, hold themselves to.

Michael812 said:
P.S. And an apology is in order from you, and anyone else here who shot their mouths off and called me a liar about the existence of this expert, a true gentleman who stands head and shoulders above you in many fields of accomplishement, experience and education, as well as integrity...as I can personally vouch for, having known him for 50 years. He certainly isn't the kind of coward that I pegged you for from the start, a man who will now tap dance his butt off since he's been shown the standards of integrity that REAL experts, and men, hold themselves to.
Then surely you have no problem producing a written document from him or allowing David and I to contact him directly about this, right?

The ball IS in your court.

Horn,

You're on notice, any further use of insulting, pugnacious language on your part will result in you being banned from this Forum permanently.

dB

I would like to first ask you to gone on record and answer if you are implying, before eveyone here, that I am lying, and I would also like to ask, since we've heard no end of the value of the "notarized document" why my providing such a statement would not be sufficent?

Now, assuming that what I have said, and what I have quoted, is absolutely true, and since you are NOT disputing the ethical and professional standards expressed by him but only whether or not he actually said it, am I correct in assuming that, should my representation of his exact words be truthful, that you will now attempt the required duplication?

And may I respectfully remind DB that if can't take the heat...he shouldn't have struck the match?

Is that too "pugnacious" a truth to be tolerate here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back