• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts

Do you believe the Billy Meier Contacts and Evidence Are Real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG

David Biedny said:
MRUFO: That made me laugh so hard I snarfed. Brilliant!

I cannot take credit for it, someone else sent it to me. There i am, admitted liar. Crucify me. ;)

One arm? Pfffff....

UFOMAN,

It was in no way meant to offend, it was really to make the point that people without limbs are amazing industrious and capable. If you remember, I wasn't happy about that face stuff either. I honestly apologize, and if you would like, I'd be happy to remove it, the point is made. Say the word, and it's done.

dB

Alea is really onto something...

Alea has made a fascinating point: Meier, er, the MIB has definitely shown a willingness to grab various forms of media (TV stills (aliens), books (dinosaurs), NASA (planet photos)), I wonder what would happen if you went through his "predictions", and cross referenced them with any number of known prophetic writings, to see the overlap. Sounds like a book that 7 people would buy, someone call Horn. Alea, if you're a woman (I'm using my awesome psychic powers and name branding prowess), you're a Goddess. If not, well, you're smart as all hell.

dB

After the turn of the millennium, the papacy will exist only a short period. Pope John Paul II is the third from last in this position. After him, only one additional pontificate will follow. Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus. Under his religious rule, the end of the Catholic Church will come, a total collapse becoming inevitable.

This part I know Sean David Morton has said something very similar:

When Pope John Paul II dies the next Pope will reign for 8 years or so then the next Pope will be Pope Peter of Rome and he will reign from 2010 - 2018 which will be the end of the Catholic Church. This Pope will be killed by an invading army.

But we all know what a crackpot and a liar Morton is. So who knows who stole it from who. Or probably they both stole it from another fake prophet.

Aspie, Alea gave us the answer. They both stole it.

"The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a later added pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome and the Last Judgement."

FYI - The Pope Prophecy is from St. Malachy and was made in the 12th century. It is well documented in accepted Catholic reference materials.

DB wrote..

" Gene,

I seem to see the words "parting contributions" in my field of vision.

I will pray to Bob that this is The Truth?.

My old friend Paul Mavrides, he has this saying that I cherish:

Without Lies There Can Be No Truth.

More sublime words were never uttered by human nor alien.

dB"

I just have to comment on the absolutely lamest saying that amounts to the promotion of untruthfulness.
Your values are are not something this world is working towards. That was lousy. pee-eeewwhh!!

Shawn King

Kingman said:
DB wrote..

My old friend Paul Mavrides, he has this saying that I cherish:

Without Lies There Can Be No Truth.

More sublime words were never uttered by human nor alien.

dB"

I just have to comment on the absolutely lamest saying that amounts to the promotion of untruthfulness.
Your values are are not something this world is working towards. That was lousy. pee-eeewwhh!!

Shawn King

Somewhere, at this <i>very</i> moment, an Angel just got his deli order, and it included an extra Pickle.

And it was GOOD.

dB

Look a post with no quotes!

DB, I have to tell you, if you were to step back and read this whole thread a couple years from now, you really won't like what cha sound like.

Hissy fits comes to mind.

I remember at the age of 5, I was visiting my parents home town with them when we went to go experience the soda shop they met at while in high school. Inside I dropped a quarter I had and it rolled right down a drain inside the store. I ran to it and tried everything I could do to get that particular quarter but to no avail. My Mom, feeling for my dilemma offered me another quarter to ease my suffering. But no, with a tantrum and complete unreasonableness I was not going to settle for anything but that one quarter.

Wow! We have something in common.

Why don't you get off your high chair and do some real research.

Hmmm......... nah, you might learn something.

I can't see this form going anywhere. The one trick lap dog forum that demands obedience and and prefers it's followers have low comprehension skills, or are only able to suck up to what amounts to....well, nothing really. Enjoy your small, tiny, insignificant world that proclaims the knowledge of....darn I just can't seem to think of something this place would be useful for.

Shawn King

David Biedny said:
Aspie, Alea gave us the answer. They both stole it.

"The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a later added pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome and the Last Judgement."
What's the word here, plagiarized?
Plagiarism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To Kingman

Gees Kingman, I'm sure many people reading this thread would've expected a bit more from David than the caustic sarcasms and the infantile vitrioles he has engaged in, not befitting of his credentials. Sure he an expert in photography which we cannot dispute, but a person with such reputation and extensive following would've realized the many responsiblities that comes with being in such a position. My judgement may come across as harsh but a man's profession is not everything nor the only values that a person is judged by and certainly my assessment of his character has the potential for error as I have never seen or even met him and the things he has said on this forum is not the whole indication of the person that he is which leaves me to question my own value systems in the way I judge others thereby its only right that the benefit of the doubt is given.

I just hope that as the host that he is, no matter how unacceptable his guest's behaviour is in his eyes, that he afford them the respect and courtesy with much self restraint at times, afterall no ones breaking the house or anything.

The sight of passions and emotions getting the better of people without higher purposes is lamentable as you've accurately said, 'it gets nowhere', only things exchanged is ill will, insults, condecension, character assasination and reprojection of projections in this to and fro degenerate ugliness and where accusations and counter accusations never seizes.

Each person to their own with their own values and principles, but what are we trying to achieve in the end, getting at THE TRUTH?!, protecting OUR BELIEFS at the expense of the truth?! or defending OUR EGOS and PRIDE whatever the truth or the beliefs may be? Who knows but it'll be a long way before the truth, 'not our truth', but the truth will finally dawn on people.

Cheers

The 'devalued peso" forum of the paranormal.

Where it takes wheelbarrows full of worthless paper currency for a measly loaf of stale bread, just to find the bread already moldy.

There's no nutrition here. Only empty plates of what could have been.

DB decides to let them starve as he hordes his tiny piece of nutrition.

His tummy growls, but he's big enough to take it, he could survive years in here without the life sustaining food of knowledge.

Look how long he's managed to keep himself this full, living on practically nothing.

Yes, ol' DB is a survivor, even if he'll be the only one here.

I think I can hear crickets already!

Shawn King

I was going to use the DumB word, but saying someones DumB, is, well DumB

I'm not going to point fingers and call anybody DumB, cause I'm bigger than that.

so D'mB, I mean DB, we'll steer clear of any DumB comments.

Shawn King

newinitiation said:
To Kingman

Gees Kingman, I'm sure many people reading this thread would've expected a bit more from David than the caustic sarcasms and the infantile vitrioles he has engaged in, not befitting of his credentials. Sure he an expert in photography which we cannot dispute, but a person with such reputation and extensive following would've realized the many responsiblities that comes with being in such a position. My judgement may come across as harsh but a man's profession is not everything nor the only values that a person is judged by and certainly my assessment of his character has the potential for error as I have never seen or even met him and the things he has said on this forum is not the whole indication of the person that he is which leaves me to question my own value systems in the way I judge others thereby its only right that the benefit of the doubt is given.

I just hope that as the host that he is, no matter how unacceptable his guest's behaviour is in his eyes, that he afford them the respect and courtesy with much self restraint at times, afterall no ones breaking the house or anything.

The sight of passions and emotions getting the better of people without higher purposes is lamentable as you've accurately said, 'it gets nowhere', only things exchanged is ill will, insults, condecension, character assasination and reprojection of projections in this to and fro degenerate ugliness and where accusations and counter accusations never seizes.

Each person to their own with their own values and principles, but what are we trying to achieve in the end, getting at THE TRUTH?!, protecting OUR BELIEFS at the expense of the truth?! or defending OUR EGOS and PRIDE whatever the truth or the beliefs may be? Who knows but it'll be a long way before the truth, 'not our truth', but the truth will finally dawn on people.

Cheers

The Hits, they keep coming...

Kingman said:
The 'devalued peso" forum of the paranormal.

Where it takes wheelbarrows full of worthless paper currency for a measly loaf of stale bread, just to find the bread already moldy.

There's no nutrition here. Only empty plates of what could have been.

DB decides to let them starve as he hordes his tiny piece of nutrition.

His tummy growls, but he's big enough to take it, he could survive years in here without the life sustaining food of knowledge.

Look how long he's managed to keep himself this full, living on practically nothing.

Yes, ol' DB is a survivor, even if he'll be the only one here.

I think I can hear crickets already!

Shawn King

Gold, I tell you. Pounds of it.

But what will we eat?

Value....none

Reality....none

DumB-ness....tons

Funness......some

Knowledge....not

Sheeple......lots

Welcome to the Paracast Forums!

Don't forget your pacifier, cause it'll be suckin'

Shawn King

Kingman said:
I was going to use the DumB word, but saying someones DumB, is, well DumB

I'm not going to point fingers and call anybody DumB, cause I'm bigger than that.

so D'mB, I mean DB, we'll steer clear of any DumB comments.

Shawn King

It was as if some great beautiful bird had flown into the room, gorgeous, wild with colors, fluttering about with much mirth and wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back