• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mass Bird and Fish Deaths

This is Odd!

Slightly OT but also odd.... my cat inflicted trauma to a bird on the same day all the birds fell out of the sky. She was outside with me while I was cleaning bird feeders and she caught a sparrow. She can snag them (and bugs) right out of the air. She is an excellent mouser as well. The ODD thing about her is... she was born blind. She is 5 years old now and makes me laugh every single day and night. You may be able to see she has developed very long whiskers to help her get around. And yes... she does run into stuff all the time.

Attachments

• mycatSugar.jpg
    mycatSugar.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 66
This is Odd!

Look. A couple of years ago in Chile, millions of fish and thousands of birds died.

Bees have been mysteriously disappearing since 06, bats started dieing mysteriously the same year from a fungus.

These recent mass animal deaths are not anomalous. There is a rational explanation for every case, and none of them involve the end of the world.

The beginning of the year is a slow time for news media. The holidays are over so they can't do stories on consumerist crap or santa or feel-good stories about Christmas giving. Congress was out for recess, so they couldn't do stories about political buffoonery.

There was no human-based news to report, so the did the next best thing and blew natural occurrences in nature out of proportion.

This is Odd!

Ok, birds first. Killed by blunt force trauma.
The Arkansas and Louisianna birds were dead when they hit the ground according to witnesses and forensic examination, so that eliminates at least Arkansas for "being thrown into the ground".
And the BP chemicals...well, that was months ago. That stuff should have dispersed around the world and been vastly diluted, don't you think? Besides, didn't they eliminate poison as a cause?
What does that leave? Wind shear? Fireworks (I don't see that as a real reason). Meteorites? A squadron of low flying aircraft?
How about winds that blew them into each other at tornadic speeds? Kind of like an airborne blender? Winds like that though would probably have torn off a lot of feathers, and the pictures I've seen don't show that kind of damage.

So that leaves us with birds either flying into something or being struck by something solid enough to kill them in the air.
So what solids fly through the air besides aircraft?........I can't think of anything mundane either. Invisible UFO's? HAARP? A new anti-aircraft weapon?
And could the same "solid"(for lack of a better descriptor) be responsible for the bird deaths elsewhere in the world? Or is it coincidence?

Fish. First the Arkansas river, then in Sweden, then the coast of Maryland, tons of Tilapia dying in Vietnam, now Britain with the crabs washing up on shore.
I've not been able to find any reports on poisons or diseases on the fish, so anything is possible for them I guess.
If anyone does find something on them, please post the link here.

---------- Post added 01-07-2011 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-06-2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

Slightly OT but also odd.... my cat inflicted trauma to a bird on the same day all the birds fell out of the sky. She was outside with me while I was cleaning bird feeders and she caught a sparrow. She can snag them (and bugs) right out of the air. She is an excellent mouser as well. The ODD thing about her is... she was born blind. She is 5 years old now and makes me laugh every single day and night. You may be able to see she has developed very long whiskers to help her get around. And yes... she does run into stuff all the time.

Ooohhh...cute little kitty!

Invisible - powerfull weapons?

It's a very strange occurrence, although the world is full of such things (like the noted times it has rained frogs). One must keep in mind that Alex Jones is prone to hyperbole.
Until the actual reason is actually found, we should not jump to conclusions.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

FYI: These two threads have been merged since they deal with the same topic.

Excellent idea and one which should be seriously considered.

This is Odd!

And you, sir, are a master of understatement.

As crazy as he sounds some of what he says it not that far from the truth. Obviously believing a building looks like an owl is a whole different matter, but I have started listening, last couple of months once a week or so, more so to listen, to the guests he brings on. People who don't get lot of mainstream airing, but do have a clue to what is going on economically, unlike some of the puppets we hear every week on TV.. Gerard Celente has his finger on the pulse that guy knows his stuff.

This is Odd!

Para, pixelsmith's opinion that man had a hand in these deaths and your opinion that nature handles its own process's without mans interferance are not mutually exclusive arguments.You can both be right.

We need to have the wisdom to know when we as a species are at fault to correct our mistakes. And when nature is just doing its thing, to back off.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Para, pixelsmith's opinion that man had a hand in these deaths and your opinion that nature handles its own process's without mans interferance are not mutually exclusive arguments.You can both be right.

We need to have the wisdom to know when we as a species are at fault to correct our mistakes. And when nature is just doing its thing, to back off.​

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->

This is Odd!

I was just thinking about this, for example if a bird dies of Heart failure mid flight at 15,000 feet I am willing to bet a post mortem, would report signs of "massive trauma" as after all the "body" fell 15,000 feet!

This is Odd!

I was just thinking about this, for example if a bird dies of Heart failure mid flight at 15,000 feet I am willing to bet a post mortem, would report signs of "massive trauma" as after all the "body" fell 15,000 feet!

I do not think that red wing black birds fly that high.

This is Odd!

Weather conditions, chemicals such as pesticides in the atmosphere or maybe large methane/solar clouds, bacterial infections ? On the wow wow side a massive big hidden object in stealth & cloaking :) :) :)

This is Odd!

I do not think that red wing black birds fly that high.

You would be suprised how high Birds can fly, especially when migrating.

The point I was trying to make by saying:
"for example if a bird dies of Heart failure mid flight at 15,000 feet I am willing to bet a post mortem, would report signs of "massive trauma" as after all the "body" fell 15,000 feet!"
was, that if a bird dies for whatever reason whilst airborne the corpse would decend, accelerating untill it reaches "terminal velocity" and then if not before it will collide with the ground (a birds ability to fly is dependent on it being alive ). depending on the altitude of the bird at expiry, and the firmness of the point of impact, I would expect to see "impact related" injuries. In other words I am not buying the "Official line/excuse" and beleive that there is more to this matter than is being acknowleged currently.

This is Odd!

I believe that these birds all got drunk off a leaking barrel of beer on the back of a open top delivery trunk, later into the drinking one of the birds insulted another birds girlfriend, the outcome was severe , what happened next is the Gangs of New York theory ,the flock of birds all fought for the 5 points and there were 300 casualties.

This is Odd!

Funny theory:) However, the cloaking developments and electromagnetic devices being thrown around these days it seems by all the web traffic? Also the B.P spill, Global Cooling or Warming (floods, earthquakes, droughts ) and conflicts nice recipe for shit hitting the fan for Earths creatures don't you think?
Now lets find another planet!

This is Odd!

We need to have the wisdom to know when we as a species are at fault to correct our mistakes. And when nature is just doing its thing, to back off.

I'm curious to know how it's possible that we as a species have divorced ourselves from nature? Funny how we're telling nature that. Comical; the narcissm of consciousness.

Back