• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mass Bird and Fish Deaths

This is Odd!

Not so odd really. the US government has been poisoning the population for years. once in awhile birds and fish get high doses of these poisons.

This is Odd!

It's odd stuff and seems to have been happening for decades. I've a feeling there are similar cases in Fort's Book of the Damned. Last year around 60 starlings fell down dead on a pavement in England. The only thing these weird incidents seem to share is that there never seems to be a conclusion or solution.

They probably flew into a low-flying chemtrail or it never really happened at all and the articles are a product of Blue Beam...lol.

This is Odd!

Not so odd really. the US government has been poisoning the population for years. once in awhile birds and fish get high doses of these poisons.

Wait I know....How about it actually being a "natural phenomenon" occurring; one that human beings in their never ending quest for control have no clue about, instead of some government conspiracy to poison the world?

Just a thought.:shy:

This is Odd!

My bet is that they were caught in a gas cloud. Some body of water may have turned over and released a toxic cloud that they flew through.

This is Odd!

Well, instead of haphazardly jumping around , let's list the posible causes:
1.The birds flew into an invisible UFO (a' la' Signs). (Also my favorite).
2. They were poisoned (which the latest news seems to be they weren't).
3. They were struck by lightning.
4. They were caught in an extremely strong updraft, sent 30k to 40k feet high, froze and suffocated, fell back to earth.
5. They were hit by a strong pulse from HAARP.
6. They were scared to death by fireworks, or actually struck and killed by fireworks.
7. They were caught in some sort of teleportation where they ended up thousands of feet in the air, then see #4.
8. Gas released from the earthquake in Illinois caught up with them.
9. Chemtrails killed them.

I've read every one of these on other sites, anyone else have an explanation?

This is Odd!

after some kind of examination they say that they died from traumatic impact, not the impact of hitting the ground(i guess they determined they were already expired) and if thats the case then ... they hit something. or something hit them. The fish that died in the area as well can be difficult to tie into that scenario. ?

This is Odd!

my guess is that one bird caught a butterfly and it flapped one of its wings into the eye of the bird that caught it, causing the bird to violently bump into the bird flying next to it, then that one bumped into another bird etc etc until most of the birds fell to the ground, while some fell into the water causing one fish to bump into another fish etc etc etc...

...or they flew through poisonous gas, the same poisonous gas that settled into the water that the fish lived in. :rolleyes:

Invisible - powerfull weapons?

Most of you I assume, know the --disturbing-- story of the massive bird and fish deaths? The bird autopsies show that these poor creatures edured "blunt force trauma" to their --internal-- organs. Well, I had recalled a --most strange-- incident in my local area, from 2008. It recieved a little news coverage, was initially brought to the attention of Peter Davenport, and looked into by the MUFON State Director. If you click on this link, scroll down to where it begins 'Lake Cook Incident Two Years Later'. Men In Black high strangeness infects the inquiry into this invisible energy impacting blunt force trauma into a moving vehicle.
http://mymufon.com/

So then, last night on CoastToCoast, Alex Jones and Nick Begich weigh in on the recent mystery, and I---called in and told about the MUFON investigation because I saw similarities.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/01/03

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

( Oops powerful is --1-- 'L', I tried to edit, but seems -Title- uneditable? )

Yahoo News just had a blurb about a second bird kill in Louisiana. There was a link to Alex Jones Prison Planet which I skimmed over since it was full of the usual "New World Order" rantings. I have not read anything about blunt force trauma to the birds internal organs. One suggestion was "natural causes" (what?). Personally, I think its some test that went awry just as the nerve gas killed all the sheep near Dugway, UT in the late 1960s. Your tax dollars at work.

Events such as the Arkansas massive bird death are uncommon, but not unheard of. Checking William Corliss' website I found the following information from his Science Frontiers newsletter (January/February 1999):
"[FONT=Arial,helvetica]Late October, 1998. Tacoma, Washington. About 300 starlings dropped out of the sky on this date. Neither poison nor disease was the cause. The birds all suffered crunched chests and blood clots in hearts and lungs. Since starlings fly in tight formations, some speculated they had smashed into the side of a large truck (?), or perhaps a wind gust had thrown them to earth violently. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,helvetica] (Anonymous; "Bird Deaths Still Mystery," Houston Chronicle, October 31, 1998. Cr. D. Phelps. Also: Anonymous; "300 Starlings Drop out of Sky Dead," Scranton Times, October 31, 1998. Cr. M. Piechota.) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,helvetica] Comment. A much greater avian catastrophe took place near Worthington, Minnesota, March 13-14, 1904. After a storm, dead and dying Lapland Longspurs were strewn over a wide area. A scientist from the Minnesota Natural History Survey marked off squares in the snow covering two frozen lakes and began counting and counting and counting. On the lakes alone, 750,000 Lapland Longspurs lay dead. It was estimated that 1,500,000 died just in the area around Worthington. The injuries of the longspurs were much like those suffered by the starlings."
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,helvetica]
[/FONT]

It's a very strange occurrence, although the world is full of such things (like the noted times it has rained frogs). One must keep in mind that Alex Jones is prone to hyperbole.
Until the actual reason is actually found, we should not jump to conclusions.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

FYI: These two threads have been merged since they deal with the same topic.

Early sometime after 7:00am, I was standing at my kitchen counter. It had a stack of new catfood cans. I watched with confusion, as the cans kept wobbling like a high stack of jellow. I was wondering if maybe a large truck was rattling the ground outside. But I live in a large multi-unit apartment building, and I did not hear big rumblings. A -short- while later, I was listening raptly, to am/radio reports of an earthquake in the US state of Indiana. Mine is a neighboring state, but I live right next to Iowa. See, http://www.suntimes.com/news/3081922-418/felt-earthquake-arnett-area-chicago.html

'This is ODD!'

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

I see you Brits are getting a-shakin.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hquake-fortnight-hits-Yorkshire.html?ITO=1490

This happened yesterday, Jan 3rd.

Is Mass Bird and Fish Die Off Connected to Government Testing?

I've merged another thread into this one. I've changed the title to make it more clear so that no new threads on this topic are created.

Thanks,
Angelo

Is Mass Bird and Fish Die Off Connected to Government Testing?

NBC evening news this evening ran a story on both bird incidences (Arkansas and Louisianna), plus the Arkansas river fish kills. They said no poisons were involved, and that the birds died from being hit with fireworks?!?!
That was it, no elaboration. And no mention of how the fish died.
BUT, they did say there was nothing to worry about.
How the hell can you sat there's nothing to worry about when you don't know what the "what" is?

Back