• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Martyn Stubbs and the NASA Transmissions

I did not pass away.
I know, Martyn - sorry for the mis-statement. :rolleyes: I did correct it in post#5. :)
I am working on a new doc. My last was doc. was Jose Escamilla's "UFOs From Outer Space" My You Tube Channel (Martyn Stubbs) has over 300 NASA UFO clips. Please visit.
Will do.
I have just joined this site!!
As we see. Welcome! :)

Am curious to hear your comments regarding William Strathmann's post. What is your view of that incident?

I was wondering Martyn, if you know or have heard any elaboration of what specifically Edgar Mitchell was talking about to Alan Shepherd, while on their lunar EVA, when he said, "Well, let's see, we've had visitors again." Here. This comment appears in the Apollo 14 communication transcript as well.
I can only guess because I have not read the communication transcripts. I can only think that he may have been referencing the "living creatures" that many UFO researchers believe exist in the 'etheric' & invisible biosphere that surrounds the Earth & Solar System.I do not know how they can say "visitors again" when they have only been there once...so again he could be just mentioning something they saw early in the EVA, but did not mentiom.at the time. I think all the spacewalkers know this 'biosphere" exists!

I can only guess because I have not read the communication transcripts. I can only think that he may have been referencing the "living creatures" that many UFO researchers believe exist in the 'etheric' & invisible biosphere that surrounds the Earth & Solar System. I do not know how they can say "visitors again" when they have only been there once...so again he could be just mentioning something they saw early in the EVA, but did not mention at the time. I think all the spacewalkers know this 'biosphere" exists!
Interesting response. A lot in there.

I have never heard that UFO researchers believe there exists an 'etheric' - and an invisible biosphere - of the earth and solar system, though I can envision certain trains of thought that would get one there - but at this point it would solely be speculative or hypothetical - good place to start, of course, but no 'evidence' or 'facts' in a sciencey-kind of way - yet. Unless.....you know something I don't know.....:cool: Totally possible.

Curious use of phrases since the word 'etheric' is a 'technical term' - if I can use that in this context - out of the occult physiognomy paradigm. (I'm wrestling with words here since I don't know how you are using the word).

Can I take a risk and surmise that you think the 'third phenomenon' - was that how you phrased it? - is the manifestation of a 'living creature'?

Could you refer to a spacewalker who has talked about the 'biosphere'? I am curious to hear them describe this. :) Many thanks.

I can only guess because I have not read the communication transcripts. I can only think that he may have been referencing the "living creatures" that many UFO researchers believe exist in the 'etheric' & invisible biosphere that surrounds the Earth & Solar System.I do not know how they can say "visitors again" when they have only been there once...so again he could be just mentioning something they saw early in the EVA, but did not mentiom.at the time. I think all the spacewalkers know this 'biosphere" exists!

Thanks, Martyn, for your thoughts.

By the way, attached is a transcript of Apollo 14 communication on the Lunal Module. Mitchell's remark occurs on page 81 of the PDF, which is 3-54 of the original document. I haven't found any other unusual remarks, but I haven't really studied the document in depth. This is just the transcript from the LM, and so does not include any Command Module communication on the way to the moon, or on the return to earth.

Attachments

• AS14_LM.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 1

I have never heard that UFO researchers believe there exists an 'etheric' - and an invisible biosphere - of the earth and solar system, though I can envision certain trains of thought that would get one there - but at this point it would solely be speculative or hypothetical - good place to start, of course, but no 'evidence' or 'facts' in a sciencey-kind of way - yet. Unless.....you know something I don't know.....:cool: Totally possible.

Curious use of phrases since the word 'etheric' is a 'technical term' - if I can use that in this context - out of the occult physiognomy paradigm. (I'm wrestling with words here since I don't know how you are using the word).

Can I take a risk and surmise that you think the 'third phenomenon' - was that how you phrased it? - is the manifestation of a 'living creature'?

Could you refer to a spacewalker who has talked about the 'biosphere'? I am curious to hear them describe this. :) Many thanks.

I might not be talking about exactly the same thing, but I have for a very long time considered that there is a possibility that "space" is like an ocean on earth, in that initially people didn't believe it was possible to have "life" a vast depths due to pressure and a lack of sunlight, when in reality there are a lot of living creatures down there: I am thinking specifically of deep sea vents or chimneys that spew out superheated water and chemicals that would usually be toxic to "life" but are actually like little oases, with their own set of "fauna".

However until I "see" any solid evidence (for example a fossil record) I remain extremely sceptical that life "originated" anywhere other than planet Earth.

I might not be talking about exactly the same thing, but I have for a very long time considered that there is a possibility that "space" is like an ocean on earth, in that initially people didn't believe it was possible to have "life" a vast depths due to pressure and a lack of sunlight, when in reality there are a lot of living creatures down there: I am thinking specifically of deep sea vents or chimneys that spew out superheated water and chemicals that would usually be toxic to "life" but are actually like little oases, with their own set of "fauna".
Good analogy. I embrace an alternative stream of thinking (but with a strong material-science bent, as well) - and generally the occultist sees/experiences 'outer space' as very lethal - with (spiritual) entities 'present' inimical to 'life' as we know it on many levels. Hard place to be (both spiritually and physically) given that the human being is utterly cut off from the 'life' of the planet (which includes etheric, astral, etc).

I do find the idea of an 'invisible' interesting - but not in the sense of a spiritual invisibility (which is a given - I think - but would not then be available to the human unless the particular human in question had certain capacities either innate or developed). But the idea of 'invisible' as in (for example) the ultraviolet and infra-red being 'invisible' to our human senses - that sounds intriguing - and worth some consideration - and is what @Martyn Stubbs initial work seems to be pointing to imo.
However until I "see" any solid evidence (for example a fossil record) I remain extremely skeptical that life "originated" anywhere other than planet Earth.
I would agree in general as 'life' as we know it is firmly embedded in a vast, complex layer of the earth - a 'biosphere' that cannot really be duplicated elsewhere. (The astronaut's space suit is a minuscule element of the whole that sustains the human being on earth).

Last edited:
By the way, attached is a transcript of Apollo 14 communication on the Lunal Module. Mitchell's remark occurs on page 81 of the PDF, which is 3-54 of the original document. I haven't found any other unusual remarks, but I haven't really studied the document in depth. This is just the transcript from the LM, and so does not include any Command Module communication on the way to the moon, or on the return to earth.
The lack of any relationship with our science by these UFOs is obvious, watching their behavior etc.(no matter what the skeptics say!) They stop & start..move about while in free fall at 17,500 MPH..speed up & slow down. I've got them doing just about everything.They live in Low Earth Orbit & that is one of the reasons for the shuttle missions. Of course the shuttles did very critical assembly practice for the building of the ISS & lots of "public" science but they were always searching for UFOs. Having these hundreds of hrs of footage I downloaded helps me 'see' the real agenda! Think of a BAT. You can spend a whole evening looking for one or go to a cave where they live.That's what NASA did.The whole story & evidence is in prep. for a major film project out of L.A. We will show everything they were up to & easily dismiss the ice & debris. The science of UFOs is not our science so I suggest that UFOs can not be dismissed because they are not doing what they are supposed to! I also have lots of new finds & at last the "missing link" has been discovered. This video will erase ANY reasonable doubt & validate so much more proof! I am able to tell you what it is so here goes! I know this will be like saying I have a clear shot of Bigfoot entering a Burger King but here goes...I have a clear shot of a small UFO entering the shuttle air lock & moving about the astronauts.You can see it clearly as it tumbles in. I can hardly believe it myself but there it is. This is what will make this new film a game changer. This is all leading to a new conclusion re NASA UFOs & that's all I can say for now. I would never mislead anyone & I hope my track record re the Tether etc shows this! I was totally dismissed when I first said I had all the NASA UFO clips that are everywhere on the net now.

This so called 3rd phen. is not yet understood but LEXX CCD in Europe has confirmed that this is real. GOOGLE LEXX CCD.& it should be posted.. The Etheric Biosphere I refer to is like dark matter.....invisible There is no spiritual meaning & maybe I should just use biosphere in future. The astronaut quote is one of many that the film will reveal. along with the new & startling evidence I mentioned in my other new post I believe just posting for hits & views not worth putting this new footage up for. I have lots of hits etc. This new & budgeted film will be for all the marbles & will represent the UFO community in a meaningful way. I am no longer just making a movie about what I already have done.This new film will move the football up the field & that is what we all want in the end. In my opinion it is a touchdown!

This so called 3rd phen. is not yet understood but LEXX CCD in Europe has confirmed that this is real. GOOGLE LEXX CCD.& it should be posted..
Not cosmic rays? BTW I get nothing for LEXX CCD except your two videos up on YouTube showing the colored streaks.

It might be more helpful if you post the links here yourself. This way no ambiguity.
The Etheric Biosphere I refer to is like dark matter.....invisible.
What evidence for such an 'invisible' stuff? An Etheric Biosphere?

'Dark Matter' is an hypothesis. Dark matter remains to be conclusively identified - it is a phrase to describe effects. Not sure what you mean when you invoke the phrase - but bear with me because I am an amateur in these matters, too.
There is no spiritual meaning & maybe I should just use biosphere in future.
To give context - the term 'etheric' relates to the 'life body' of a living material being. The etheric is the life force (life signature) that holds the material together creating the being we see materially - be it a human being, a bear, or a rose plant. The etheric life forces are the blueprint that informs the material manifestation. When the etheric is present - the being is alive. When the etheric withdraws, death occurs - and the material substance falls back into its material parts, without 'life' informing it (and walking around as a living being, or sitting there as a living plant). Etheric is a term very much related to the physical, material body as the organizing principle.

So then we have the linking of 'etheric' to 'biosphere' - where did you get that link-up? There has to be some ideas informing how you are phrasing your interpretations regarding what you believe you are seeing. How do you define the 'biosphere' you refer to, what does it consist of? being invisible?
The astronaut quote is one of many that the film will reveal. along with the new & startling evidence I mentioned in my other new post
Very tantalizing. Is this your way of advertising your new film? Will it be for sale? I checked out your IMDb profile - there is a film for 2016 - is this the film?
I believe just posting for hits & views not worth putting this new footage up for. I have lots of hits etc. This new & budgeted film will be for all the marbles & will represent the UFO community in a meaningful way.
I see, said the blind man.
I am no longer just making a movie about what I already have done.This new film will move the football up the field & that is what we all want in the end. In my opinion it is a touchdown!
Good to hear. Will be interesting to see. So what's the time line, if it's not the 2016 film, but another one?

Hi, Martyn - I have done some searching and I see you are having an on-going conversation with Jim Oberg, on ATS, and with your videos.

You write: "Published on Dec 4, 2016: An amazing look at a UFO. This is not ice nor debris as you can clearly see. It moves over the Cargo Bay at 17,500 MPH reflecting light & carefully avoiding hitting the shuttle.(from Stubbs NASA UFO Discoveries Archive)"

Jim Oberg comments: "You can see the flashing whatsit drift in FRONT of the cargo element in front of the back end of the payload bay, so it's nearby [20 or 30 ft], small, and moving maybe 2 or 3 feet per second, or maybe TWO miles per hour relative to the shuttle. NOT '17,500 MPH'. And notice the robot arm cradle is empty -- it was deployed doing something with a payload, perhaps, that could be shedding stuff."

Last edited:
I did not join to argue Jim Oberg's disinfo., prove anything nor promote myself. I just wanted to participate. I am not a target as so many have tried to make me. So my 'mistake' was to use my real name. I am not an etheric expert, nor am I an expert on anything. I have avoided the 'rubber chicken ' conferences & only mentioned my projects in the spirit of being truthful when asked a question. I just want to be helpful. Thanks for the comments, but i am going to have to tone it back. I do not have a 'motive' behind anything I say. Just saying!

I did not join to argue Jim Oberg's disinfo., prove anything nor promote myself. I just wanted to participate. I am not a target as so many have tried to make me. So my 'mistake' was to use my real name. I am not an etheric expert, nor am I an expert on anything. I have avoided the 'rubber chicken ' conferences & only mentioned my projects in the spirit of being truthful when asked a question. I just want to be helpful. Thanks for the comments, but i am going to have to tone it back. I do not have a 'motive' behind anything I say. Just saying!
I do apologize if I came across as aggressive, Martyn. My queries were honest - I am interested - but if you do not wish to converse on the matter I can respect that - so it is I who will 'tone it back'. Okay? :) Please proceed on the site as you will.

As for the word 'etheric' - I was just trying to inform - as your use of the word was puzzling to me given my experience of the word's meaning or reference. An 'etheric biosphere' sounds intriguing but cannot be understood without explanation - elucidation. That's all.

Query stands about your current film: is it the 2016 film listed on IMDb? I can't see where it could be purchased. Where and when will your new film be available for viewing?

Thanks for that comment. I do care about your knowledge..I over reacted..opps. Re my film in 2016..that is a Jose Escamilla production called UFOs from Outer Space. That doc. is part of his series re the greatest story ever denied (?) It is only available as a net movie for his site. It is cool..but my section is a more generalized look at my discoveries. The new film is a stand alone film for general distribution. It will take a long time to finish as it breaks all new ground! I'm not trying to promo anything here..just noting I'm still trying to do more than just tell stories. I am trying to present Evidence!

I hope my track record re the Tether etc shows this.

Martyn, I wondered what you think of the Tether swarm these days. Do you consider the swarm objects to be phenomenon 2 or 3, close by the shuttle? or something else. The following vid seems to show that the swarm was near the shuttle, not the Tether. Just wondered.

Martyn, I wondered what you think of the Tether swarm these days. Do you consider the swarm objects to be phenomenon 2 or 3, close by the shuttle? or something else. The following vid seems to show that the swarm was near the shuttle, not the Tether. Just wondered.

I do think that the tether swarm was near the shuttle & the so called phen 3 was there, cuz it's always there..but that phen. is too fast to ever see on that video. The tether video is a TUBE camera which is slower than the CCD. The 3rd phen can only be seen &/0r captured by the faster scan of a CCD.

WS, these comments are discussed at the marvelous site 'Apollo Lunar Surface Journal', linked from here.... http://www.jamesoberg.com/ed_mitchell_weve_had_visitors.pdf
Mitchell was always perfectly clear, neither he nor any astronaut he knew had ever had a UFO encounter on a space flight.

You may wait awhile for a response, because Martyn was the original source of the initial mistaken impression almost everybody gets, that the swarm showed up very soon after the tether snapped. He actually took footage from two scenes FOUR DAYS apart, and edited them together and called it 'uncut' and mailed copies all around.

WS, these comments are discussed at the marvelous site 'Apollo Lunar Surface Journal', linked from here.... http://www.jamesoberg.com/ed_mitchell_weve_had_visitors.pdf
Mitchell was always perfectly clear, neither he nor any astronaut he knew had ever had a UFO encounter on a space flight.

"On a space flight" is evidently the operative term, because, as I recall, Mitchell also said that he knew people, and I think he said astronauts in one clip, that had had sightings or anomalous encounters. In any case, Mitchell became pretty involved in what he called noetic science. Mitchell seemed to think consciousness goes down to a quantum level of matter. That, to my mind, left the question of "visitors" open in regard to what he was referring. And to be honest, the "Beep beep" explanation seems weak to me, even if possible.

At your site, Jim, you say about yourself:

WHOSE AGENDA DO YOU SERVE?
I am dictated to by nobody, on any topic, and attach myself to nobody’s dogmas, agendas, or spins. My goal is to hold highest the ideal of my undergraduate alma mater, Ohio Wesleyan University, ‘Quaecumquae sunt verae’ – ‘Whatsoever things are true’. Being beholden to nobody else’s budgets, perks, threats, or ideologies frees me to follow a story, and tell that story in a practical context, without fear or favor – a quality for which, fortunately for me, there has been no shortage of willing customers in my specialties.
I looked around your site and maybe I missed it, but I haven't found any reference to your association with CSICOP, yet at CSI we find:

[Oberg] is a founding Fellow of CSICOP and a Skeptical Inquirer consulting editor.
Okay, that's your business. But presumably you find that ideology compelling, and it seems strange that you wouldn't make your association with CSICOP clearer at your site.

Some CSI members are just as hopelessly reckless in their views against UFOs as any UFO devotee. For example, James McGaha, and Joe Nickell boldly declared the Exeter case solved, claiming it was a KC-97. But Martin Shough methodically showed that the idea that a KC-97 was the source for the reported object is ridiculous, Exeunt Exeter? In fact, McGaha evidently deliberately misled readers of his article by claiming all five director lights (lighted panels) were red, when it is clear that the center panel was green or blue. So, Jim, association with such fellows would seem to indicate acceptance of their views and practices. No?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back