• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Martyn Stubbs and the NASA Transmissions

Tyger

Paranormal Adept
Has Martyn Stubbs work come up here? Again, not sure where to post this but figure here is good. I am fascinated by what he found. Anybody familiar with this? What do you think?

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions
LINK:

What jumps out at me with Martyn Stubbs (who has passed away in the late 00's from a brain tumor, I understand) - is that he states outright that he is not willing to say what it is, but what it is not. Very sound. And that he never experienced any problems in dialogs with the Jet Propulsion Lab (I think that was the place) or the Canadian Space people. NASA wasn't trying to 'get him' - he wasn't being shadowed by strange men in black coats - like that.

I do know that some posters to the YouTube have made derogatory comments about this whole documentary - I can't judge. I find it compelling - especially the dual video, showing a 'ufo' - a light - apparently flying around the space station - from the Russian vantage point - and then the US feed of the same event. That is compelling.

So anyone? :)

Has Martyn Stubbs work come up here? Again, not sure where to post this but figure here is good. I am fascinated by what he found. Anybody familiar with this? What do you think?

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions
LINK:

Indeed I am, and I agree. I try to remain open minded but I simply can't believe the STS-75 footage is tempered with or that the objects are dust, ice or debris. On the other hand, the intense "traffic" and the uniformity in flight angle and appearance is peculiar. The 3 different shown phenomena remain very convincing too me. None the less, I will listen to any counter argument. Personally I try to debunk things for myself before jumping to extraordinary conclusions.

What jumps out at me with Martyn Stubbs (who has passed away in the late 00's from a brain tumor, I understand) - is that he states outright that he is not willing to say what it is, but what it is not. Very sound. And that he never experienced any problems in dialogs with the Jet Propulsion Lab (I think that was the place) or the Canadian Space people. NASA wasn't trying to 'get him' - he wasn't being shadowed by strange men in black coats - like that.

I do know that some posters to the YouTube have made derogatory comments about this whole documentary - I can't judge. I find it compelling - especially the dual video, showing a 'ufo' - a light - apparently flying around the space station - from the Russian vantage point - and then the US feed of the same event. That is compelling.

Interesting you haven't had a reply in over 2 years.

Want to correct the bolded: Martyn Stubbs is apparently not dead but very much alive and well. Actually attending university (as of a few years ago). It's hard to track him down on the Internet. He has updated his Facebook photo. He is clearly alive and well and aging.

Last edited:
I'd be very interested to know why you think this is the case.

-Because the case is a hoax? If so, are there references for me to look in to?

Not a hoax. Not at all. I suspect he is too scientific in his orientation, as opposed to sensational - hence outside the interests of the usual frequenter to this chat site. As I stated in post #2 on this thread - he never experienced any problems in dialogs with the Jet Propulsion Lab or the Canadian Space people. NASA wasn't trying to 'get him' - he wasn't being shadowed by strange men in black coats.

He refuses to make spectacular claims. He does not subscribe to all the Men in Black scenarios, as stated. He describes open and reasonable conversations with scientists in places like JPL, etc. Just a different bird. JMO - and my guess why there is little interest in him. He doesn't cruise at these levels. :)

Not a hoax. Not at all. I suspect he is too scientific in his orientation, as opposed to sensational - hence outside the interests of the usual frequenter to this chat site. As I stated in post #2 on this thread - he never experienced any problems in dialogs with the Jet Propulsion Lab or the Canadian Space people. NASA wasn't trying to 'get him' - he wasn't being shadowed by strange men in black coats.

He refuses to make spectacular claims. He does not subscribe to all the Men in Black scenarios, as stated. He describes open and reasonable conversations with scientists in places like JPL, etc. Just a different bird. JMO - and my guess why there is little interest in him. He doesn't cruise at these levels. :)
Those were my impressions on Stubbs as well. I searched for info on the case that would seriously put in doubt either the content of the material or Stubbs himself, after I learned about this case. I couldn't find anything serious. That's why I wondered about the lack of mere reference to the case, in the field at large and even in this forum, to a lesser degree. What you wrote explains a good deal on the question.

The light phenomenon he accidentally discovered was pretty mind blowing if I recall , the guy deserves way more recognition. He'd make a great guest but you'd need to see his videos too.

The light phenomenon he accidentally discovered was pretty mind blowing if I recall , the guy deserves way more recognition. He'd make a great guest but you'd need to see his videos too.
I am into the Electric Universe Theory these days, and currently there is quite a buzz going on because of all the information we are getting back with probes to comets, distant moons and planets and pictures from Hubble, etc.. It's looking like the electric theory is making accurate predictions. - always a good sign for any theory. I have a hunch that 'the Stubbs phenomenon' ;) may wind up being connected to the electro-magnetics of space. But I'm a neophyte in the whole matter, of course.

Thanks, Tyger, for bumping this thread back up into the light. I had forgotten all about this stuff. The video in the opening post is apparently long gone, but I found this, complete with commercials:

Welcome, Martyn! There are lots of sensible, intelligent people here, and your work is exactly the sort of thing many of us come here to find. I hope you can make an appearance on the show. I see Han has already officially nominated you for a guest spot. Thanks, Han.

The story was released back in 1990s through late Graham Birdsall (editor od defunct UK UFO Magazine). I remember the fuss and at the time I did a radio show about it. I'll try to locate Michael Lindeman"s article about it from my archives tomorrow and will post it here. Stay tuned.

Ok, I located the files from my 18-year old archives (moved from my old PC 386 several years ago).
I converted txt files from CNINews newsletter to PDF.
CNINews was a very popular and important newsletter at the time that was edited by Michael Lindemann.

I uploaded two original articles that were published when story broke back in October-December 1999.

I removed the rest of the newsletter content so you have only relevant articles (still I left the index of the other articles in the header - good old times).

You can read/download it from this link:
https://app.box.com/s/t5a0wmq2duxbnxtpn30svr3wmfv097ak

Best wishes.

UFORadio

I did not pass away. I am working on a new doc. My last was doc. was Jose Escamilla's "UFOs From Outer Space" My You Tube Channel (Martyn Stubbs) has over 300 NASA UFO clips. Please visit. &..I have just joined this site!!

I was wondering Martyn, if you know or have heard any elaboration of what specifically Edgar Mitchell was talking about to Alan Shepard, while on their lunar EVA, when he said, "Well, let's see, we've had visitors again." This comment appears in the Apollo 14 communication transcript as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back