• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Many terms, same essential concept?

Mothership

Paranormal Novice
Hi all!
I think it's interesting that there are so many different terms out there: starseeds, starkids, hybrids, indigos, walk-ins, lightworkers - and I've probably missed a few! While some of these terms are synonymous and others mean something slightly different (though definitions vary, depending on who you talk to), there are connections here. That raises an interesting issue. There are lots of like-minded people out there, some who categorise themselves as starseeds, starkids, hybrids, etc, and others who have a more general interest in the subject. But I suspect that a lot of these like-minded people are failing to connect with each other, or to find resources they may find useful, because they're using different labels for the same thing - or something very similar. What do people think?

Well I'm a Pisces and we don't beleive in any of that stuff. :)

1st man : What sign were you born under/
2nd man: I'll have you know My mother was a virtuous woman. I was born in a hospital. :)

Thank you Ladies and Germs. I'll be here in the Starseed Lounge all weekend. :)

What do people think?

I think an umbrella term that starseeds, starkids, hybrids, indigos, walk-ins, and lightworkers fit under is fantasy prone individuals. You asked what I thought. [with a nervous glance around the room he straightens his jacket] Present company excluded of course.

I think it's interesting that there are so many different terms out there: starseeds, starkids, hybrids, indigos, walk-ins, lightworkers
I curious to know - anybody here actually believe in any of the stuff the terms above describe? In case it wasn't clear, I don't think they exist. If they are proven to exist, I will be terrified.

I curious to know - anybody here actually believe in any of the stuff the terms above describe? In case it wasn't clear, I don't think they exist. If they are proven to exist, I will be terrified.

There may well be good cause for terror, in this alleged scenario.Bbut there may also be a reasonable explanation too

For example until recently our "technology" has been mechanical based Trains planes automobiles etc.

The first Biotech company was created in 1976.

Biotech is very new for us, but perhaps not for our hypothetical ET's

It may be that Biotech is the dominant technology for them, Hybrids then may simply be "devices" perhaps translator devices, both lingistic and cultural.
Indeed to any species that has mastered the physical technologys, biotech becomes the last frontier, Planets rich with life like earth become factories where "products" abound, DNA expressing itself in new and unusual "function"
Mastery of such biotech , makes making a rabbit glow in the dark look like childs play.
Earth becomes a random DNA generator, the "products" the expression of not just evolution, but environment including local gravity, solar radiation, even the local temporal parameters all combining to generate myriad expressions of DNA.

In that context we should be no more fearful of a hybrid, than we should google translate.

If the species in question has moved beyond its native biological state, then a hybrid may just be a biotech device, a biological machine designed and built for a purpose.
No more sinister than alba the glow in the dark bunny

I don't believe in hybrids or whatever you want to call them. A side note: don't you get tired of copying/pasting the same text on many different forums? Good publicity for the TV show, I guess.

I think it is utter bullshit. Well, on the other hand, who knows...i put thought into 'far out' stuff as well, but all these terms have the bitter taste of spacebrothers and the galactic brotherhood of light (or whtever they are called) about it .To each his own I guess.

Hi all!
I think it's interesting that there are so many different terms out there: starseeds, starkids, hybrids, indigos, walk-ins, lightworkers - and I've probably missed a few! While some of these terms are synonymous and others mean something slightly different (though definitions vary, depending on who you talk to), there are connections here. That raises an interesting issue. There are lots of like-minded people out there, some who categorise themselves as starseeds, starkids, hybrids, etc, and others who have a more general interest in the subject. But I suspect that a lot of these like-minded people are failing to connect with each other, or to find resources they may find useful, because they're using different labels for the same thing - or something very similar. What do people think?

I am thanking you on a more general view and not the cited examples. What if we broaden the scope a little and not give a specific name to the events and annomoloys that we find? Do you think that it might appeal to a larger audience? I have always wondered if you really wanted to do serious work in ufology and you found a correlation between UFO events and say vampires (just and example folks) how serious could you be taken. The stigma associated with UFO research is tough enough, yet regardless of how compelling your proof might be, if you add elf, vampire, Bigfoot, genie... into the discussion the probability of losing your audience grows substantially. I believe there is a preponderance of evidence out there and the further pull back of said perspective you start to see a larger, broader but more focused picture. There may have been giants that walked the earth, beings, that could fly before we as a species did so, and we may have been visited by entity from other planes of existence. By not labeling these I wonder if there is a greater research appeal?

Back