• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Listener Roundtable 2015 — Ask Away

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
It's been quite a while since we assembled our last Listener Roundtable (April 13, 2014 in fact).

It's time to put our listeners front and center in an episode once again, and you're questions are welcomed.

We'll hold nothing back.

The guests so far include Curt Collins (Sentry) and Goggs Mackay.

Other guests will be announced ahead of the recording session, which is set for Thursday, July 22 at 11 AM Pacific.

Hopefully not too personal but I am wondering if either Curt or Goggs have kids and if so are they aware of your interests, is it something they are interested in and do you do anything to encourage or discourage this ?

Last edited:
Wade, I have kids and that's one of the reasons I can't be available to record. So, Curt suggested I ask some questions for the round table here.

What draws you all to be interested in the paranormal? People ask me that all the time especially since I don't think any of it is actually "paranormal." My reason: I'm fascinated in what leads people to believe what they believe.

Why is there so much infighting in paranormal circles? I don't mean crop circles, everyone knows there's nothing paranormal about those! :)

What can we do to keep harmony among the members with the various heated discussions that come up?

I'll throw this one out there for everyone: What progress do you hope to see happen over the next 20 years on the subjects covered by the show and forum that interest you most?

Some ufo/paranormal writers and presenters seem to be making a decent living from these fields. Greer, Moulton-Howe, Dolan and Maussan come to mind. Are these people just harder working than the rest or are they better schemers?

Curt
RE Cash Landrum
What attempts have been made to get FOIA
documents and the results? Can you elaborate on the idea that the UFO was
launched from an aircraft carrier? What is the source and evidence for that?
What is your plan to further investigate this spectacular case?

I have noticed that Bigfoot is not getting many column inches or air time at the moment (thanks to messers* Paulides, Dyer and Smejer imho) but where do you place your bets? is Bigfoot a "conventional" animal (flesh and blood) or do you think they are more "paranormal" non-physical entities?

*I say messers not messrs!

Last edited:
Back