• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Listener Round Table TODAY! Anyone Interested??

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Our guest fell through this week and we'd like to get this Sunday's show recorded TODAY! We haven't conducted a listener round table for awhile, so anyone available today between 1-3 or 2-4 PT? Step right up, here's your chance! We'll leave it open and free-wheeling.

So that would be 3PM MDT ( if the online converter is correct )? I'll fill in for a chat any time you guys need someone.

So it appears that Randall will be joined by Sentry (Curt Collins) on this week's episode. We still have room for another guest listener or two, so let us know if you're interested. Thanks.

I'd love to get my two cents in, but I'm at work. Looking forward to listening and I would suggest a segment on how awesome the skeptics on the Paracast Forums are! :)

Perhaps someone can shed light on some anomalous incidents my wife had:

The Disheveled Sad Clown (~ Age 4-5)
She would see a raggedy disheveled clown in ripped up clown gear and street makeup every single time a newscaster would say on the TV: "We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special news bulletin...".

The clown would have an incredibly sad expression, wouldn't move and was positioned in the other room about 20 feet away. Light would shine on him making him quite visible. She would feel his presence in several places throughout the house, but the times the announcement would be broadcast were the only times she would see him. She insists that this is no dream or product of childhood imagination, but very real. Various violent things happened in and around the house and her parents finally sold it.
UFO Over Bronx County Courthouse (~ Age 15)
She was sitting on her bed with her friend when they both saw this large silent disc shaped object hovering over, and covering the entire roof of the Bronx Country Courthouse in New York City. She described it as "huge" with many multicolored lights. It hovered for a few seconds and vanished. This was before Close Encounter of the Third Kind, so she wasn't influenced by that film.

Mysterious Precognitive Dream (~ Age 17)
She woke up from a strange dream at around 3:00 AM. In the dream, there was a phone number written on a piece of paper, and the word "Callucho" next to it. She didn't know what that word meant and couldn't find any meaningful anagram.

The next day in the afternoon, she called the number and a deep man's voice answered "Hello?". In response, she oddly asked "Who is this?" The man responded and said "It's 3 o'clock in the morning. Callucho." She was shocked and hung up the phone.

Saved by Unknown Force (~Age 22)
She was at the 155th St. Bridge and thought the light had changed to green. She started walking and turned to see incoming traffic simultaneously hearing her friend call out in alarm. Before she knew what happened, she was on the other side of the street. She felt as though something lifted her to safety. Her friend, who thought she would be killed, didn't see or understand how she got to the other side of the street.

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Technomage-Tee

Last edited:
So if any of you guys read this within the next 15 minutes I'm really digging the clown meme idea that technomagnet put forth.

Might be a good time for Hojack to introduce him/herself in not really famiar with them...no offense

For the record, what are the weird experiences people have had ? I am also interested in wether people place these personal experiences in the same draw all together or do they make distinctions. Should we be clear and definite about this in the paranormal world ie: Ufos are one thing. Big foot and cryptoids another. Telepathic messages one thing. Ghosts one thing. What about the cases that combine these events/experiences? Perhaps in the age of our inflated sense of technological mastery and control of the natural universe these things only serve to show us how little we really know?

Last edited:
In regards to Ufos and the stuff around them I have noticed that the general public and the way main stream media treated the subject was pretty much as a joke. Over the years this has remained the same but now with a faction of people of outspoken true believers who wholeheartedly believe in aliens and underground bases and greys , lizard men etc.,, is this a phase or a transitionary period, or perhaps a counterbalance to the outright dismissive sceptism ?

I have also noticed that the zeitgeist for the grey meme is now all encompassing. Is this a wishfullfillment archetype in action , an idea thought form disencarnate entity bringing itself Into its own existence? Or is there something more sinister afoot perhaps an engineered single focus for the masses for some future control mechanism?

JFK, cattle mutilations, UFO sightings, 911, war in the Middle East, a common thread to all of these things has been the military industrial complex. Are these organisations and corporate entities running the show and playing us off each other like fools?

Last edited:
For the record, what are the weird experiences people have had ? I am also interested in wether people place these personal experiences in the same draw all together or do they make distinctions. Should we be clear and definite about this in the paranormal world ie: Ufos are one thing. Big foot and cryptoids another. Telepathic messages one thing. Ghosts one thing. What about the cases that combine these events/experiences? Perhaps in the age of our inflated sense of technological mastery and control of the natural universe these things only serve to show us how little we really know?

Great question and I wish I had time to answer it on the show, but I think I may unintentionally have already done enough hogging of the microphone ( so to speak ) :oops:. My apologies to the other guests if I stepped on anyone's toes.

To give my opinion, I think that each phenomena needs to be unequivocally defined and mapped to it's relationship to the others by way of commonalities. For example UFOs are one thing and poltergeists are another, but both phenomena sometimes involve what appears to involve levitation, so perhaps there is a connection between UFO antigravity systems and what seems like poltergeist activity. We might even pose the question: Are the two directly related?

Back