• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Latest Net ET Conspiracy Thingy

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Has anyone seen this or know anything about this rumored scenario? Duncan Rhodes (NEXUS Magazine) is mentioned and I know that Duncan is pretty jaded about unfounded rumor mongering. I thought I'd post this for entertainment purposes, if for nothing else... Well its gett'in weirder everyday, pilgrim... what will they think of next? :confused: --chris]

[The following is the text of an email I received this AM. I have no idea who Robert M, David, Visions, Busty or Southern Light are, btw ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert is a friend with some "different" connections. I thought you might be interested in this. Have you heard anything about this?
Hello, David... Thank you (once again) for sharing this information.

When the BP oil spill occurred, I hypothesized (intuitively) that the spill could have been intentionally caused to use it as a weapon, either to destroy and alien presence (USOs) operating in the Gulf or to affect the EM field of a local "Stargate", such as that described off the coast of Yemen by Aaron McCollum. Few people took my warning seriously.

In regard to signals being put out by underground objects, I was told by Dr. Bruce Cornet in June 2007, that a similar transmitter (described as a "homing beacon") had been discovered in Pine Bush, NY. Shortly after his announcement, and while preparing to address the Roswell UFO Conference, Dr. Cornet was falsely arrested in Texas and framed for child molestation when he and his wife filed a complaint regarding the abuse of their child by a neighbor. Texas authorities "turned the tables" on him and have railroaded him to a Texas prison. His case is now under appeal as he serves a 10 year sentence.

Dr. Cornet told me that from EM soundings and readings he estimated that the signal was coming from an object situated in a layer of deposits that corresponded to a geological time of 50 million years ago. He believed that aliens had place it there as a "beacon" or homing device to guide UFOs to Earth and perhaps marked the location of a "Stargate" through which UFOs emerge into our 4-D space time (again, similar to Aaron McCollum's "Stargate" off the coast of Yemen). The Nexus report on signals emanating from the Great Wall sounds similar to Dr. Cornet's hypothesis.

Isn't it curious, that Yemen is now targeted as the primary base for Al Queda operations and that an invasion of Yemen by the US-NATO forces now seems very likely in the near future.

Please keep me posted on any further developments.

Best wishes,

Robert M*

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 1, 2010 5:31:06 AM
Subject: Fw: From the Editor of NEXUS Magazine (is THIS what the 'event" is?)

I have seen this subject get very weird but never realised it could get as weird as this!
What a load of old cobblers!
Talk about muddying the waters......
Dave
----- Original Message -----
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 6:35 AM
Subject: From the Editor of NEXUS Magazine (is THIS what the 'event" is?)

Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 12:48 AM
Subject: From the Editor of NEXUS Magazine (is THIS what the 'event" is?)

Duncan Roades: CHINA TO TELL OF ALIENS under Great Wall of China (first I've heard of this) Also Gulf of Mexico...read on!
I don't know quite what to make of this, but the Editor of NEXUS is always plugged in. We could be being misled, but here you have it hot off the press!

Oct 13, 2010 Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told?

Finally, some intel from a source that gave permission to post. These are my hasty notes from a very excited and freaked out phone caller - with connections.

Canberra opened its briefcase from China this morning around 2am. It was delivered months ago, and timelocked until today.

The briefcase contains extensive information regarding what the Chinese discovered under the Great Wall earlier this year. The discovery relates to beings/aliens/non-humans; something in the wall, and their imminent return. This information is being shared at highest levels by China to most nations. Whether it trickles down to ordinary diplomatic levels remains to be seen.

Recent satellite data reveals that something along the Great Wall of China is giving off anomalous readings. It is broadcasting something. These are similar to the readings relating the awakened organism in the Gulf of Mexico. I am not clear whether China activated an antenna under the Wall, or whether it has been remotely activated.
Either way, China is saying in those documents that if anyone attacks that Wall it will be seen as an attack on China itself etc.

Most of the documents outline China's plan and timetable for dealing with all this. One of the documents indicates the relationship of the organism under the Gulf of Mexico to all this. It says that the organism/intelligent oil is expected to cover the entire gulf of Mexico seafloor - and is part of the terraforming being conducted so as to suit the environmental needs of our new visitors/residents.

Most nations received these timelocked briefcases from China months ago - with Japan only receiving its briefcase recently and timelocked for two more days.

Some corroborating information of all this can be found in the infamous Bezerk thread at:
[link to http://www.godlikeproductions.com]

(If you are new to the Bezerk thread, and do not wish to read 800+ pages in order to get up to speed, get the OP posts and key summaries at:
[link to http://www.godlikeproductions.com]

I also post relevant news to the Chronicles thread at:
Duncan Roades: CHINA TO TELL OF ALIENS under great wall of China

Re: Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told? Quote

From the other thread, you seem to have a pretty good... ah, take on a lot of this NE... What do you think
about all of it?

Quoting: SouthernLight

since you ask - and I might recap some basics here ...

1. Earlier this year several things of significance happened, including:

In January, Chinese archaeologists discovered evidence of alien technology under the Great Wall of China.
After lots of their own analysis, they decided on a course of action and a timetable. I don't know the details.
But I do know, that the Chinese sent a diplomatic briefcase to various national embassies, with a timelock for
October 13. (Japan's is a couple of days later)

various western factions detected an 'organism' under the Earth's crust that has recently been activated
or woken up. This organism started becoming active in the Gulf of Mexico, and seemed then and now,
to pose a hazard. The countries who were in the loop on this seemed to be called the Odessa group,
and the plan to deal with it seems to be called Odessa Protocols. We know Russia has known about
the organism for some time, and has developed some countermeasures against it. Russia has been
actively helping other nations get up to speed it seems. But during this time, China has been aware,
but not playing along. Everyone was wondering 'what does China know' that we don't. A lot of
people believe that the whole GoM oil 'leak' thing was caused so that 'damage control' could
in and sort some immediate headaches out, while it bought time about what to tell the American public.

2. Just over the last 18 hours - satellites started detecting an anomalous signature reading coming from the
Great Wall of China. My understanding is that it matches the signature readings that they get from the
organism, and from the signals coming in from deep space that are aimed at the organism. Whatever it is
that comes in from space that reacts with the organism, they are referred to on the Bezerk thread as
Splashzones. My understanding of a splashzone is a physical location where the organism has 'surfaced'
in some capacity, either above ground or above ground on the ocean floor.

3. An uncomfortable number of insiders indicate that the organism is a type of terraforming technology
which is being deployed in advance for new residents. I am told that we have new housemates who like
a slightly different type of air and water than we do. Seems that they consider us too primitive to
deserve such an abundant resource as this planet. They see us shitting in our own nest, while
spending most of our money on ways to kill, instead of using our knowledge and money for
peace and environmental repair.

The questions on my mind right this minute are:

Do the Chinese want disclosure, or would it hinder behind the scenes attempts by nations working
together to fix this problem?
Do the Chinese have a 'deal' or a genetic relationship to the incoming visitors
who activated the antenna under the Great Wall of China?
Is it a protective device of some sort put there two thousand years ago or more?
Or is it a device to accelerate an invasion?
What does STUXNET have to do with all this? A quantum virus? Is it even our?
is all this stuff 'unplanned' or is this just good window dressing to get people like me to buy into the
alien 'fear card'?

ok - coffee break over - more later

yes, its far out, and no - I have nothing to back it up.

I post as my real identity here, and I have been famous in my own mind for 25 years.
I can assure you - 15mins of fame amongst this lot of doom-tards is not something I'd waste time seeking.

I am posting information for those interested in developments regarding the GoM/organism –
because I have received new information which corroborates that found on the Bezerk thread.

Do with it what you will.

What the hell is a a 'time-locked briefcase?' Would any country receive a 'time-locked briefcase' from China and not be concerned that it was a weapon? Would they sit back and wait for the day? How does the article writer know that Canberra have opened theirs? There's a lot of meat to this story and very few bones...

I'm guessing 'Busty' is the same Busty from the crop-circle scene. I've only heard the name once before and it's too memorable to forget. I assumed it was a woman. He released an image a couple of years back of something that looked like a broomstick flying over a crop circle. I assumed at the time it was clothing rags suspended from overhead powerlines, but my memory's a little hazy on more details. I'll come back and edit if it pops up.

I suspect the 'intelligent oil' is derived from a science study that was released in 2009 that theorised a number of uses for intelligent oil in direct delivery of medicines to specific genes. It was interesting enough to rip the interview from BBC.

Last time I looked on Godlike Productions I was barred, presumably for an ATS cookie. Given the nature of the story with its 'logic gaps' and net-like evidence plus the GLP source...it's likely just creative bollocks. I guess if we wake up one day unable to breath properly and look out the window to see some other world...I'll come back and post a humble retraction. :)

ETA: The keyword 'darts' sprung into my dreadful memory and I located the article involving 'Busty.' Strange Objects - Cheesefoot Head.

Goddamn this intelligent oil story is good stuff. Too bad I didn't think it up, damn!

IRC, wasn't intelligent oil part of an X-Files story arc 15 years ago? Only that didn't have gold into it.

omniscient narrator
[om‐nish‐ĕnt]</PRON>, an ‘all‐knowing’ kind of narrator very commonly found in works of fiction written as third‐person narratives. The omniscient narrator has a full knowledge of the story's events and of the motives and unspoken thoughts of the various characters. He or she will also be capable of describing events happening simultaneously in different places—a capacity not normally available tothe limited point of view of first‐person narratives. See also intrusive narrator.</P>

They are doing this right now on South Park....BP wakes up Cthulu......Have you noticed that all these typesof e mail missives are written just like a Nigerian Scam letter??? Remember the one on Obama taking the oath on a Koran?? The one supposed to be from a GI in Iraq wanting to send money back to the US....etc etc..."Breathless Omnicient Narration"....good call...Double Naught Spy!!

Dale

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

One more point, the Living Oil was written about in Analog years ago, a short story called "Crazy Oil", and then Star Trek The Next Veneration did it as well....Killed off Denise Crosby's character Tasha Yar....I wish these guys would write something totally original, not likely though...:(

Dale

Hm, the last time i read about "Odessa" it was in the context of helping high ranking SS officers escape after WW II. The whole story does sound quite a bit X-Files tho.

They are doing this right now on South Park....BP wakes up Cthulu.....

Yes indeed. My first thought was, "They're ripping off Lovecraft again!" Incidentally, I think Lovecraft was born too early. He would have thrived on the Internet and would have undoubtedly been an avid blogger.

The name Aaron McCollum should be a monumental clue here. McCollum is another Project Camelot whistle-blower (perhaps better described as horn-blower) who claims to be a brain-washed super-solider secret-agent. The fact that the guy is obnoxiously tattooed says a lot to me about this fellows actual super-solider/secret-agent status, but I could just be naive.

The name Aaron McCollum should be a monumental clue here. McCollum is another Project Camelot whistle-blower (perhaps better described as horn-blower) who claims to be a brain-washed super-solider secret-agent. The fact that the guy is obnoxiously tattooed says a lot to me about this fellows actual super-solider/secret-agent status, but I could just be naive.

------------

Don't forget about his super credible claims about the fact that he is a human-dolphin hybrid, because don't you know dolphins can naturally pass through underwater stargates, so human dolphin hybrids were very important in his black ops coast guard unit...Christ, sometimes I think these people are just failed fantasy/sci fi authors who have started to think their crap stories are real.

Am I the only one who thinks that the idea of a "ultra black ops unit" of the Coast Guard is a bit ridiculous? I was in the military myself, granted only the army reserve not active duty, and I find the idea highly unlikely. I also have an uncle who was a major in the Marines and he actually burst out laughing at the idea.

Back