• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

LAST MINUTE! Questions for Rosemary Ellen Guiley

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
We will be taping an episode w/ Rosemary tomorrow (Tue 6.24.12) at 2 PM PT. She has just released a fascinating book, Ouija Gone Wild (co-authored w/ Rick Fisher) which examines the mind bending history of the spooky Ouija talking board. Please post your questions right away for what should be a wild ride through the land of occult divination and intrigue!

Hello! Just a cheeky two questions.
I just wanted to know if Rosemary had ever experienced an Ouija board reading that went far beyond just the collective conciousness style imaginings of the board users?

Tarot seems to have its roots sprung from the Kaballistic tree. Does Ouija have a similar occult pedigree or was it just purely a simple stand alone "interface" or "peripheral device"?

peace

can you have a brief discussion with her about the paranormal activity at the home you and her visited last year? you mentioned it briefly a while back but I would like to hear more.

Dowsing rarely gets mentioned these days, but I'm curious what she thinks of it as an easy entry point, a tuning fork if you will, to trying things out for oneself? It is one of the few instances where even professionals (like archeologists & geologists) are inclined to accept its possible value.

Dowsing rarely gets mentioned these days, but I'm curious what she thinks of it as an easy entry point, a tuning fork if you will, to trying things out for oneself? It is one of the few instances where even professionals (like archeologists & geologists) are inclined to accept its possible value.
i am quite good at dowsing for electrical lines, sewer pipes, water lines, septic tanks etc just by using two pieces of wire. i risked my life many times by relying on my dowsing abilities before digging around power lines, high pressure gas mains, etc... i wonder too if dowsing can be utilized in paranormal research effectively.

Back