• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Larry Warren on DMR-Dec. 15th

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
I awoke this AM at about 6:00 AM and wandered out to the coffee pot, poured myself a cup of "wake-up" and turned on my cell phone and checked my email and FB. My long time friend, Larry Warren had a note up about him being slandered on DARK MATTERS RADIO. Being the host and owner of DMR I knew there was something wrong with this ... I knew it was not my show. Apparently this broadcast ran on the "Dark Matter Radio Network?" I sent Larry a note and we ended up chatting about what went on with retired Lt. Col. Charles Halt of Bentwaters fame. At anyrate I will be interviewing Larry Warren for the one and ONLY Dark Matters Radio on Monday December 15 and this promises to be a "Do Not Miss" episode ONLY ON CyberstationUSA!

Larry Warren.jpg

Hope ya all tune in ...

Decker

I awoke this AM at about 6:00 AM and wandered out to the coffee pot, poured myself a cup of "wake-up" and turned on my cell phone and checked my email and FB. My long time friend, Larry Warren had a note up about him being slandered on DARK MATTERS RADIO. Being the host and owner of DMR I knew there was something wrong with this ... I knew it was not my show. Apparently this broadcast ran on the "Dark Matter Radio Network?" I sent Larry a note and we ended up chatting about what went on with retired Lt. Col. Charles Halt of Bentwaters fame. At anyrate I will be interviewing Larry Warren for the one and ONLY Dark Matters Radio on Monday December 15 and this promises to be a "Do Not Miss" episode ONLY ON CyberstationUSA!

Larry Warren.jpg

Hope ya all tune in ...

Decker

This is good news. I've listened to your programs as podcasts in the past but not live. Can I hear this next program live at the CyberstationUSA website?

That was an excellent interview, Don. What did you think of Larry Warren's hypothesis that the ufo(s) at Rendelsham had been 'vectored in' and that the situation [whatever it was] disintegrated on the third night? I had not heard that before.

Also, Halt has evidently been despicable both in his recent public accusation that Warren is a 'substance-abuser' and in obtaining the records of Warren's hypnotic regression without at least asking for Warren's permission to read them. It's pretty clear who Warren thinks arranged for that, and if that suspicion is true it's shocking and inexcusable on that individual's part. It was further shocking to learn that numerous records of regressions of abductees had been 'sold' to Bigelow. What kinds of people are these?

Great gig Don and thank you Mr Larry Warren and for answering the question and Sasha . Hope Larry , Peter come on the Paracast with Don in the near future.;) Merry Christmas and Season Greetings.

Don,

Great interview! For me the best part is when you asked him directly what he think he experienced. It may be old news for researchers but for a casual observer, his details really make it sound like a govt. psy op. It explains why the people on the govt payroll (Halt, Pope, etc.) are promoting the ET angle since if the cat was out of the bag the govt might lose one of their prized covers for covert operations.

That was an excellent interview, Don. What did you think of Larry Warren's hypothesis that the ufo(s) at Rendelsham had been 'vectored in' and that the situation [whatever it was] disintegrated on the third night? I had not heard that before.

This was the first time I had heard this. And to answer you Constance, at this point I do not have an idea what to make of it.

Decker

Also, Halt has evidently been despicable both in his recent public accusation that Warren is a 'substance-abuser' and in obtaining the records of Warren's hypnotic regression without at least asking for Warren's permission to read them. It's pretty clear who Warren thinks arranged for that, and if that suspicion is true it's shocking and inexcusable on that individual's part. It was further shocking to learn that numerous records of regressions of abductees had been 'sold' to Bigelow. What kinds of people are these?

Yes, you are correct. I think you would be even more surprised at who this woman is. She is currently held in pretty high regard.

Decker

Don,

Great interview! For me the best part is when you asked him directly what he think he experienced. It may be old news for researchers but for a casual observer, his details really make it sound like a govt. psy op. It explains why the people on the govt payroll (Halt, Pope, etc.) are promoting the ET angle since if the cat was out of the bag the govt might lose one of their prized covers for covert operations.

Yeah, I think you may be on to something with the psy-ops thing.

Decker

Back