• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kimball & Ecker tonight!

Cool thanks for the link. Let us know if there are any more of your talks around as I can never find your ones on the Radio Misterioso site. I have to do a lot of driving to get to lients for my job and i'm currently really short of podcasts to listen to in the car.
Just listened to the Rich Saradet one today and I love the way that the RM show's thrown together. Walter Bosley arriving halfway through the show with a pizza was hilarious

Walter is a hoot. One of my favourite things to do in the whole world is to do an episode of RM live in studio on a trip to LA, then go to the House of Pies with GB and WB and shoot the s**t about the paranormal (and everything else) whilst chowing down on a kick-ass boston creme pie. Gold.

Speaking of which, looks like I'll be in LA for a week in late April, so expect another PK on RM classic... or disaster, depending on your point of view. ;)

I had fun talking to Paul as always. Never really talked to Don that much until the last month or so, although we knew about each other and had occasional meetings over the years. I remember a lunch here in L.A. with Don and Vicki about 10 years ago with Kenn Thomas and a couple of of other researchers that was particularly enjoyable. I had known Vicki since about 1990 or '91 when I started writing for UFO Magazine.

Now it seems Don and I talk every week. I like his show a lot. He lets people talk and knows the subject, which is rare.

Paul will definitely be on Radio Misterioso next month when he visits. We'll try to come up with something new!

I'm a big fan of all you guys, so its always cool to hear you all shoot the breeze. I want to be in your gang !!!! :)

Speaking of which, looks like I'll be in LA for a week in late April, so expect another PK on RM classic... or disaster, depending on your point of view. ;)

Hey Guys, I have an idea ... Paul when you get here how about you Greg, me, and whom-ever getting together and having the "Ultimate-Round Table" on Greg or my show? Now ... that might just prove to be memorable ...

Don

Hey Guys, I have an idea ... Paul when you get here how about you Greg, me, and whom-ever getting together and having the "Ultimate-Round Table" on Greg or my show? Now ... that might just prove to be memorable ...

Don

The idea alone sounds awesome. :)

Don

It's a date. On my show. Going to be a good one!

Back