• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kal Korff now a movie star!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
In this current internet age I suppose it was bound to happen. I have been following this lunatic Kal Korff since he slandered Art Bell and Bell forced Korff to come on his C2C show and admit he lied about Bell. Oh my God, there is so much more to say about this person but I have neither the time nor the inclination to go into it here. If you do want an overview then allow me to suggest you listen to my Korff expose.

But, my reason for this post concerns the following. Going back to 2007-2008 Korff was running a scam that he was an officer in a private Israeli founded secret intelligence agency. (Yea' know but you really had to have been there.) But his wet dream was to have real guns and run around to find the bad guys. He was living in the Cz Republic then but skipped out to live in India one step ahead of the Cz cops. You see he stole thousands of dollars worth of Apple products and tried to bill the merch. to a Cz business man. Long story ....

However, now living in India he has glommed himself on to a bunch of beauty pagent peeps with some kind of in to the movie industry. He has been yelling that he and they are making a movie expose on the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case that will "blow it out of the water!" Okay, this will be good, right? Well the other day a trailer for this flick went up on You Tube and guess who stars in it, running around with a gun playing (I GUESS) a secret agent man? You betcha! Kal K Korff! Here is that trailer .. and don't be afraid to give it your review!

But WAIT! There is more ... out on the web there is a group that for many reasons have been hounding Korff because of Korff's years long outrageous acts. They call themselves .. KORFFER'S. They took Korff's trailer and .. oh say we say edited it? This is actually the movie I would like to see!

Enjoy

Decker

this is just so funny. I really thought Kal was in the process of just disappearing into obscurity (more obscurity) but no, you can't keep a good madman down.....

Someday in the future it may be possible to virtually experience the consciousness of another person.....I'd pay good money to find out just what actually transpires between Kal Korff's ears.

Looks like he is eating well. He has really packed on the pounds. That "movie" looks like it was filmed by a high school film club. Totally laughable. That said, I can't wait to watch it and laugh!

Looks like he is eating well. He has really packed on the pounds. That "movie" looks like it was filmed by a high school film club. Totally laughable. That said, I can't wait to watch it and laugh!

Korff appears to once again, be "gearing" up to once again go on a rampage. He now bills himself as not only an accredited journalist (he writes terrible columns for an India website) but in the last couple of weeks as a "radio broadcaster." He has already found himself an enemy. A UFO interested fellow from Belgium, who has questioned him on many of his lunatic claims. This man, Andre Skondras, has been attacked by Korff on his hour long monologue he has been posting. If you enjoy "listening to paint dry" then this is the link;

Kal Korff's Korner - Page 2 of 6 - Daily World

By the way, Korff is listed as the "director" of his "movie." I can feel the tension ...

Decker

PS Even though I have not had any interaction with this guy in years, it would seem that I am living "rent free" in his almost empty head ...

Hell, I can't help myself ... here is the opening paragraph of Kal's bio.

"He is often called “a writing machine,” and with thousands of articles to his credit, it is understandable why. Kal Korff is a longtime, internationally known accredited Analyst, Broadcaster, Columnist and Investigative Journalist. A Jewish-American by nationality, Kal lives in India and has traveled to more than two dozen countries doing everything from living there to productions, reporting, directing and conducting firsthand investigative research. Kal is also the host of the Kal Korff Radio Show which is part of the Daily World family and can be heard at: http://dailyworld.in/kal-korffs-korner/"

And this from the "Korffing Syndicate."

Decker

Hell, I can't help myself ... here is the opening paragraph of Kal's bio.

"He is often called “a writing machine,” and with thousands of articles to his credit, it is understandable why. Kal Korff is a longtime, internationally known accredited Analyst, Broadcaster, Columnist and Investigative Journalist. A Jewish-American by nationality, Kal lives in India and has traveled to more than two dozen countries doing everything from living there to productions, reporting, directing and conducting firsthand investigative research. Kal is also the host of the Kal Korff Radio Show which is part of the Daily World family and can be heard at: http://dailyworld.in/kal-korffs-korner/"

And this from the "Korffing Syndicate."
Decker
Some days you crack me up Don ... LOL

haha, his head is almost as wide as his shoulders. I guess all of those martial arts he was learning didn't help his waistline any. Moreover, I would expect a top secret operative who routinely embarks on missions "behind enemy lines" would be in a little bit better shape.

Back