• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kal K Korff-International Man of Mystery!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Paracast Forum members, Don Ecker here with some news on one of your favorite folks ... Kolonel Kal K Korff. BTW, I checked with Gene and David before I started this, so feel free to wade in.

Most of you will know that after 20 years wading through the UFO sh*t, I left the field early this year. Matter of fact Gene and David interviewed me on it back about April. However, several weeks ago I did something very stupid, I answered an email from Alfred Webre who was posting a question about a certain guy named "Kal K Korff" a former Systems Analyst - LEVEL III from Lawrence Livermore National Labs. Well, just like a dumb-ass I wrote Webre and ... oh hell, here is what I wrote.

" Alfred,

I was "torn" on whether I wished to jump in here but I could not help myself. "Kal K. Korff" is one of those people that is a "Legend in his own MIND." He bills himself as a "Colonel" but in a non-existent intelligence service in Israel. He used to bill himself as a "Captain" that suddenly shot up to "Colonel." He solved the JFK assassination, etc. etc. etc. ... I could go on and on .... but if he worked as a "Senior Systems Analyst, Level III, at Lawrence Livermore" Labs, I will eat my hat!!! This guy is Walter Mitty.... and then some."

Well, Kolonel Kal K Korff, and the Special Secret Services jumped all over me...

"Dear World,
Mr. Don Ecker, a former Editor of the sensationalistic-leaning magazine "UFO Magazine," has said that I never worked as a Senior Systems Analyst, Level III, at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories.
Can you IMAGINE this folks?
I guess Mr. Ecker, as usual, failed to find several newspaper articles written AT THAT TIME which PROVE it.
Ecker is so incompetent, he CAN'T even find the Israeli-founded Special Secret Services on the Internet!
Don Ecker says "I will eat my hat" if he is wrong.
Well, Don, I have known you for years. As far as I know, you DO NOT WEAR A HAT.
So until Mr. Don Ecker FORMALLY APOLIGIZES AND RETRACTS THESE FALSE CLAIMS, HE WILL BE EXPOSED.
Challenge to Mr. Ecker: PROVE that I (Kal Korff) NEVER WORKED at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Then, PROVE that I am NOT a Colonel in the S3, and that my email address at this facility is "imaginary."
Don Ecker, it is probably BEST that you quit the UFO field. Ever since you sold OUT to Roswell mythmaker William Birnes regarding Colonel Corso's false claims, you have never been the "same."
continued next...

Allow me to continue. So, before I know it I am all over Kal's website with dire threats raining down on me. Next I am informed I will be exposed on Rob McConnells X-Zone radio show! Okay, I wrote McConnell and informed him that Kal K Korff would be monitored by me and if he engaged in slander or liable my attorney would be in touch with him and his network. Kal came on and did not slander me but McConnell seemed to be playing a "double" game.

Here are several emails and responses from McConnell who seems to be getting a little tired of Kal.

[email protected] wrote:
Hi Don:

Thanks for CC’ing me on your email to Kal.
If you would be interested in coming on the show with Korff, please let me know and I would be happy to arrange it.

All the very best for a great weekend.

I wrote McConnell back;

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: From Don Ecker

Well Rob, thank you once again for your invitation to appear on your program. However, would you please explain why I would wish to appear with a guy I consider to be an absolute moron and have less than zero respect for, to give him credibility by my appearing with him?

No thank you.

Don Ecker

McConnell's responses;

To: "'Don Ecker'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: From Don Ecker
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:47:12 -0400

Well, maybe it’s about time that someone takes Kal to the task.

Anyway, I thought I would ask.

All the best,

Rob

Well, I finally acknowledged that MAYBE Kolonel Korff did work at LLNL's so I wrote him a note. It is next....

The following has my note to Kolonel Korff and a note to the world at large.

Greetings to Any and All. This little note is one that I’ve promised to send to “Colonel Kal K. Korff” and before I enclose what I have personally written to “Colonel Korff” a little background is in order. Some of this you may be aware of, some you may not be, and most of you probably will not give a shit… but what the hell…. Read on anyway.

After spending 20 years shoveling through the UFO sh*t, and becoming increasingly disgusted with most of it, I left the UFO field in early 2007. Quite frankly, the longer I dealt with many mush-headed “researchers” there, and wading through the (being charitable now) the fuzzy cases, I knew it was time to leave.

I still have friends and acquaintances in the UFO field like Kevin Randle, Royce Meyers, Gene Steinberg, David Biedny among others, and I would hear things but mostly didn’t pay too much attention. Then I did something I now regret, I responded to an open email from Alfred Webre concerning an “announcement” on the Phoenix Lights from “Kolonel Kal Korff” a senior systems analyst-level III. I wrote Alfred a note describing myself as “torn” about whether to respond, but I did, and stated I doubted “Kolonel Korff” was in fact a former employee at Lawrence Livermore National Labs. Now a little bit on why I was skeptical.

For months now, “Kolonel Korff” has been on a rampage against Dr. Kevin Randle over Randle’s Roswell research. I know Kevin, I have always respected Kevin and his research and I honor him for his military service in “my war” Viet Nam, and the current war in Iraq. I was disgusted at this fu*king little poser (Kolonel Korff) denigrating Randle’s service in Iraq, then I began to do some research on Korff. Here are just some of his claims so follow along now, it gets very good.

Have Ray Santilli prosecuted for consumer fraud and that the FBI and Department of Justice were involved.
· He was going to "nail" Billy Meier and his promoter having them both prosecuted for consumer fraud.
· Said a Meier promoter was going to be taken into custody by the United States Secret Service. Korff expressed a desire to personally "slap the handcuffs" on this person.
· Said he was going to sue a Meier promoter for "libel and slander."
· Claimed all these alleged legal actions were "official."
· Had psy-ops working on a Meier representative and had this person pegged and was playing him based on this supposed psy-ops info.
· Wanted to get Bob Gimlin "under oath" and have him put under "cross examination."
· Is the director of a nanotechnology project and had a forensics project in the Balkans. Korff also claimed he would have a chip implanted in him for his "ops" for a reality tv show showing "Captain" Korff fighting terrorism and taking down UFO frauds.
· Was a consultant to the OJ Simpson criminal prosecution team and an expert witness for the defense in the OJ Simpson civil trial.
· Said he had cutting edge technology that he wanted to share with me for use on the Internet. Korff claimed to have created this cutting edge technology.
· Has a $25,000,000 budget to work with to pursue UFO frauds.
· Is going to be publishing a 24 volume series exposing the Billy Meier case and has a 500 book deal. Yes, you read right, five-hundred, 5-0-0.
· Is a Captain in the Special Secret Services and works in anti-terrorism as a SAPSTOE (Special Activities Planning Strategies Tactics Operations Execution).
· Korff even offered to provide me with the name of a Sheriff here in Oregon that would confirm Korff's claims.

“The above was provided by Royce Meyers with special thanks to Royce.”

Now, I will be the first to admit that some of these claims I found to be fantastic and some VERY funny. Like “Kolonel Korff” writing a column in a “free” newspaper offering to go into people’s homes to “cook them American dinners!” Korff currently resides in Prague, Czech Republic, and used this free newspaper and his offer to cook American dinners for those who asked to verify his claims to Royce Meyers.

His military rank is also curious to the inquiring mind. I was a soldier in the United States Army Security Agency, (ASA), I served in Viet Nam and was wounded in combat on April 2nd, 1972. I know something about the military, intelligence operations, and military rank. For the longest time “Kolonel Korff” was “Captain Korff” in the “Special Secret Services” of Israel. Huh? Like, what the fu*k is that? And! … if real and if he were a member, would this clown brag about it on the fu*king “INTERNET?” I mean, WTF?? (This is SO SECRET, nobody has ever heard of it.) Oh, yeah, and Kal has “Staff” serving under him … and protecting him! Lets see, there is “Lt. Martina Tycova” according to Kal a former Czech “SUPERMODEL” running errands for Kal, I guess getting him coffee. Then there is “Warrant Officer Avimi Askenazi, who I suppose does all of “Kolonel Korff’s heavy lifting. So! What started this new Kal K. Korff feud? (And Jesus, this guy has SO MANY FEUDS GOING ON RIGHT NOW)

Korff wrote me a really pissed off letter demanding I retract my statements that he never worked at LLNL. I wrote him back and told him “Okay, if I’m wrong with what I said to Alfred Webre, I will retract it … so what proof do you have that you worked at LLNL’s? Kal didn’t like that. Here is a sampling of his response … verbatim.

“I am writing this to give you the "heads up" that tomorrow yet another
newspaper here is calling you a liar. Also, another one indicates you said
you will retract. I will now send your email to them, telling them you are
not, they will "deal" with you as THEY see fit.

IF you are "serious" then get OFF YOUR BUTT and check yourself. This means
YOU contact them, go dig up the clippings, get my publications and go
chase names. THEY ARE ALL THERE DON!

I do NOT have to "prove" something that IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD.
THESE NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS COULD NOT ALL BE WRONG, NOR IS THE HR POSTER
FROM MY PARTY WHICH IS BEING PUBLISHED TOMORROW IN AN EXPOSE OF YOU. YOU
MISSED THIS DON, BECAUSE YOU DID NOT CHECK YOUR FACTS.

(And by the way, George Knapp pointed out that if a newspaper story is "PROOF" of someones claims, then there can be no doubt about Bob Lazar, I mean how many newspapers reported on him?)

IN FACT I WILL NOW MAKE SURE THIS IS BORADCAST ON XZONE TONIGHT, AND
PUBLISH THIS POSTER. IT ALSO HAS NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS OF LAB PERSONNEL.

YOU ALSO AVOID ADMITTING YOU DID NOT CHECK YOUR FACTS.

THIS IS DISHONEST, DON! :-((

THE BURDEN OF "PROOF" IS NOT ON ME. I "PROVED" IT IN 1988 WHEN THE MEDIA
WENT NUTS OVER THIS. AND I REFUSE TO HAVE YOU OR ANYONE CALL MY PUBLISHERS
AND OTHERS "LIARS" BY INFERENCE.”

Don’t you just love it when one of these guys begins “screaming” all in CAPS? Then up on Korff’s website he announces that “I will be exposed” on Rob McConnell’s X-Zone Radio show. Okay, I wrote McConnell a note stating that I would be monitoring his program and if I was slandered he would be hearing from my attorney. (Apparently Korff tried this with Paul Kimball and Kimball went to Canada’s version of the FCC. They nipped that horseshit in the bud.) Well Korff came on and did his thing and did not slander me. Maybe McConnell had a chat with him. Any anyrate … I listened to the show and checked Korff’s Billy Meier book, found 3 places where Korff simply said he had worked at LLNL’s and agreed to write him telling him that I now accept that he worked there. (And really, who gives a sh*t?) This was after a continuous barrage of threatening emails. Like this one … sent to me but not written to me.

“Since I cannot "protect" Don from the media exposing him anymore, and Don
has refused to admit he made allegations WITHOUT first checking his facts,
you may now "deal" with Mr. Ecker as per your orders from Tel Aviv, since
I cannot protect him anymore.

You were BOTH right, Avim and Martina, Ecker should NEVER have made
allegations without first checking his facts, and then he tries to shift
the "burden" on me, IGNORING lots of undeniable evidence that has been in
the public record for 19 years.

Inexcusable, but that's UFOOLogy, as you have aptly noted Martina.

I am steeping aside, I REALLY tried, Avim... :-(

Tonight on the XZone Ecker will get his "evidence" at his rightful
expense, unless we receive a formal retraction before air time.

I am alerting the media NOW and within an hour the first stories will
start to appear about this. Avim, the PRESS RELEASE you wanted to release
about Ecker, I cannot stop it now.

To the both of you, please do not worry about any more "Kal Korff
considerations," you may do as both of you see fit.

Sometimes it takes the dropping of a nuke to wake some people up to the
obvious, and I will make sure that the relevant issue is focused on here:
Ecker made allegations WITHOUT EVIDENCE AND WITHOUT CHECKING HIS FACTS, AND NOW HE REFUSES TO ACCEPT EVIDENCE WHICH HAS BEEN IN THE RECORDS FOR 19 YEARS.”

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DOUCEBAG! (My remarks, not Korff’s)

So anyway, early Friday morning I sent “Kal Korff, International Man of Mystery” the following Mea Culpa… Twice. So far he has refused to respond. Here is my note.

“Alright Korff, I did indeed listen to your appearence on the X-Zone radio program.

I have come to the conclusion that you did indeed work at LLNL's, and I was no doubt much too hasty in my remarks to Alfred Webre.

I now believe I was wrong, okay?

Of course that does not erase the fact that during the course of this "tempest in a teapot", and the fact that I never said definitively that you did not work there, only that I doubted it, you did in fact prove you are a Major Asshole.

I was a member of the United States Army, I did serve in Viet Nam, I was wounded in combat and your claims to be a Colonel, jumping directly from Captain, sound too much like more bullsh*t. If this is indeed a private organization, the only other private group with military rank is the Salvation Army. Simply my opinion.

One more thing I might add for your edification... I left UFOs the beginning of this year after 20 years of dealing with Assholes ... like you. So here is what I propose ....

I will write Alfred Webre and tell him that I believe I was wrong concerning your working at LLNL, hell I will even cc: you with my note. Then forget you and I ever communicated and you can continue on in what ever it is that you do. Okay?

Don Ecker”

So to sum up, just what do we have here? Well, in my opinion we have a guy that is desperate for attention, any attention, and he desires it so deeply he simply doesn’t care how much of a doucebag he presents himself to the public. I mean this is almost Halloween and there are some who do enjoy “dressing up” for the season but I mean… passing yourself off as a “Kolonel” jumping two grades from a “Captain” in a non-existent “Special Secret Service?” The only other civilian group that passes out military rank here in the U.S. is the Salvation Army. Maybe Kal is doing the Czech version and instead of feeding the homeless and the hungry, he is feeding the incredibly “DULL” who read his columns in the free-be giveaway newspaper.

Okay Kal, here is my Mea Culpa that I promised you. And if you really want to play… yeah, I’m game.

By now I was giving Kolonel Kal K Korff some of his own medicine. I told this cowardly little sh*t that if he wants to play, then lets play.

Oh, did I mention that Kal's Supermodel Lt. Martina Tycova wrote me? I have a folder of all this stuff (what can I say, I've been bored) on file and I named this one BIMBO.TXT.

Dear Mr. Ecker,

My name is Martina Tycova. I know you have heard of me.

Because of your behavior, and refusal to face facts, I am now publishing
my magazine exposing you. It will be out after the weekend, I am giving
you 48 hours to respond, to include some sort of reply to "defend"
yourself if you wish. This is most reasonable.

Included in it is the evidence you "missed" which proves that Kal Korff
worked at LLNL. This would be a newspaper article which was written
specifically on Korff because of him getting hired there, so your claim
"it could be wrong" is IRRELEVANT and is NOT true in this case.

Had you bothered to check the newspapers for 1988 you would have seen this article, among others.

Mr. Ecker, I have only one question for you. If you refuse to answer it,
I'll let the media know. If you answer it, I will also let them know.

Here is my question: WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT KAL KORFF DID NOT WORK AT LLNL?

The answer is NONE. Because there is NONE. There is ONLY EVIDENCE HE
WORKED THERE.

What you CANNOT "escape" from, Mr. Ecker, is the FACT that you made
allegations which were NOT true, and they were NOT based on any FACTS.

Regardless of the subject, this is WRONG.

And even you would agree, yet you did it.

So please provide your "evidence Korff did NOT work there" or please be
HONEST and admit you were all too human and blew it.

Please contact your attorneys if you wish. I would be happy to engage them.

Your attempt to worm out of this is disgusting. You made accusations
WTIHOUT EVIDENCE. That is NEVER right.

Furthermore, Kal Korff has NOT "threatened" you. He made that clear.

Yet this is not what you have told people. You are guilty again, of
misrepresenting the truth.

Today, Mr. Ecker, four million more readers of the newspapers will be
updated on what you have done. Whatever your response is or "defense" of yourself, we will publish it.

And we are also putting this on TV. Once this expose comes out, we
consider this matter closed. The public will know the TRUTH, know that you were WRONG, and that you NEVER HAD ANY EVIDENCE, yet made this statement anyway, and then "worry about being libeled?"

Disingenuous, and pure UFOOLogy. I am now making this one of the episodes in my new show, whose name is UFOOLogy.

If you have any further questions about Colonel Korff, feel free to ask.
If you ever get a copy of our magazine, you'll see the evidence you
missed, only because you failed to trouble yourself to do the right thing.

Martina

The "CCs" here Mr. Ecker are to people who KNOW Korff worked at LLNL. It's all part of documenting the facts against you, and how you refused to face the facts. It is really bad, Mr. Ecker, when you misrepresent your OWN emails.

OH MY GOD, I'm TARGETED!!

Only one more to go.....

So this morning I sent Kal K Korff and his Supermodel Martina Tycova a note with my "musings". Its been 3 days and still no word from the K-man....

Note to Self- hmmm, it has been almost three days since I sent Kolonel Kal K Korff my note acknowledging he worked at LLNL, NO RESPONSE!!

Gee whiz, this waiting is becoming nerve wracking waiting for Kolonel Korff to get back to me. What could be the hold-up?? I wonder if he is on the run from an Islamist Hit Team? Could he be holed up with his Czech Supermodel? Now there is a picture! Anyway, what makes a model a supermodel? I never was up close and next to a Supermodel before. Of course I have seen photos of supermodels, but gee whiz, those gals looked like walking stick figures. No ass or tits to speak of. I wonder if Kolonel Korffs supermodel has ass and tits? Maybe when he writes me back he will send some pictures of Lt. Martina Tycova’s ass and tits and my questions might be answered. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Maybe Kolonel Korff is busy shooting another “totally pathetic” You Tube video! Yeah! that could be it! There he is running around in Prague wearing his cowboy Stetson hat, avoiding that Islamist Hit Team, or perhaps he is running to his very next Czech home to cook them DINNER!! Wow, to be a real “International Man of Mystery!!”

But wait! Maybe he is planning his counter-strike on Corrupt District Attorney Stephen Campbell, who has Kolonel Korff’s dirt-bag brother Kurtis Korff in the slammer with a police bullet up his ass! Yeah, maybe that’s it. Hmmm, let’s see ….

Oh yeah, here is the news article from Oregon Live dot com ….

Kurtis Korff was wounded in the head Sunday night when two deputies responded to a report of a burglary and assault at a Cave Junction home. Korff was in a car near the home and appeared to accelerate the car toward one of the deputies after being ordered to stop, police said.

Both deputies fired at him. He was treated at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland for the head wound and released Tuesday. He was then arrested on a state parole and probation warrant for failure to appear and taken to the Multnomah County Justice Center, police said. They didn't have any other information on the warrant.

Yeah, its always tough when you have a sh*t bag and dirt ball for a brother. That’s gotta be tough on Kolonel Korff with the Special Secret Service’s, I wonder what they think?

Oh wait, there is always the possibility that Kolonel Korff went back to Iraq on another super-secret Op to find more nuclear bombs!!! I mean Kolonel Korff did make an A-bomb design when he was a KID! Wow! To be a genuine International Man of Mystery!

Well, I guess I will just have to wait for Kolonel Korff to contact me. Umm, lets see, its been almost three days … and counting.

Further Note to Self …..
I wonder if Supermodels give Super-sex? You know, really great head or something? Gee whiz, I sometimes wish I wasn’t so curious …….

Why does this sound like Horn and his whinging? You didn't do your homework, prove that these photos & claims are bogus, you can't replicate Meiers photographs because they are real, period.

What kind of moron uses a couple of newspaper articles as irrefutable evidence? George Knapp is indeed right on the ball: Lazar's case is genuine without a doubt, god know's the papers wrote about him.

Nice report & thread Mr Ecker, cheers for posting it :).

This is UFOOLOGY at it's best; perhaps they should practice what they preach.

Goody.

Goody said:
Why does this sound like Horn and his whinging? You didn't do your homework, prove that these photos & claims are bogus, you can't replicate Meiers photographs because they are real, period.

What kind of moron uses a couple of newspaper articles as irrefutable evidence? George Knapp is indeed right on the ball: Lazar's case is genuine without a doubt, god know's the papers wrote about him.

Goody.

I wasn't impressed with KK's "proof" either, but don't really care if that claim is true or not. It's like crying wolf basically.

The unsupermodel (like one photo can be seen with ease on the net, hardly a supermodel) has a page called UFOWatchcat, which seems to be a ripp off of Royce's Watchdog site. Wonder what Royce thinks about it.

Why people go around making claims, then asking to be proven wrong is strange. Easier just to show a doc, file, paycheck. It's as if we should just take things at face value, which of course is something Kal doesn't do with things he "investigates". He ends up being like people he debunks.

Anyone know if KK agreed or not to do the Randle debate that Paul K. offered?

Paranormal Packrat said:
Goody said:

Goody.

I wasn't impressed with KK's "proof" either, but don't really care if that claim is true or not. It's like crying wolf basically.

The unsupermodel (like one photo can be seen with ease on the net, hardly a supermodel) has a page called UFOWatchcat, which seems to be a ripp off of Royce's Watchdog site. Wonder what Royce thinks about it.

Why people go around making claims, then asking to be proven wrong is strange. Easier just to show a doc, file, paycheck. It's as if we should just take things at face value, which of course is something Kal doesn't do with things he "investigates". He ends up being like people he debunks.

Anyone know if KK agreed or not to do the Randle debate that Paul K. offered?

I agree. What is with morons like KK demanding the world prove them wrong when all of their claims seem ridiculous and suspicious anyhow?

& what the hell is up with throwing the 'truth' term around these days?

If it helps his ego, leave him be I guess.

Goody.

Folks,

Let's all remember that Korff is a very sick, sad little man. NOTHING he says should be taken seriously. Nothing. He's making stuff up as he goes along, he's seriously delusional and the only reason that the X-Zone lets him on their pathetic little circus is in order to have something to broadcast - has anyone ever listened to that car crash? The host is an absolute moron, and Korff fits that flavor to a T.

I know that Ecker wants to engage this idiot, but I for one won't waste anymore time on him. He's not worth it, IMO.

dB

David Biedny said:
Folks,

Let's all remember that Korff is a very sick, sad little man. NOTHING he says should be taken seriously. Nothing. He's making stuff up as he goes along, he's seriously delusional and the only reason that the X-Zone lets him on their pathetic little circus is in order to have something to broadcast - has anyone ever listened to that car crash? The host is an absolute moron, and Korff fits that flavor to a T.

I know that Ecker wants to engage this idiot, but I for one won't waste anymore time on him. He's not worth it, IMO.

dB

That was well said David.

The fact of the matter is very simple ..... I'm going to keep riding this pathetic ass-wipe like a cheap carnival ride until either I get tired of it or he begs me to stop.... in public.

Simple, right?

Don,

It is indeed simple, and we're happy to have you slam him against the wall, these pages are yours for the taking. I'm just saying that this guy is an attention whore, and the more you feed him, the more he'll be into it. It's not like he's going to ever admit that he's crazy - he won't - he'll just spin out of control, get as shrill as a hyena, and then possibly implode. It won't be pretty, I mean, he's making up people and events, he's not right in the head. It's almost too easy to beat him up, it's not much of a challenge. But have at it, man, no problemo.

dB

Korff never replied to my debate offer, which I e-mailed to him and which was posted publicly. He recently mentioned in one of his rants that he wouldn't do it, because it was not sincere. Alas, for him, it was - he missed a chance for a free flight, hotel room, and lobster dinner in Halifax... oh yeah, and the chance to confront Kevin Randle directly, in person.

Hmm... and to think that KKK had the audacity to call Kevin a coward.

David and Don are 110% right - Korff is a sad little attention-seeking troll. He is best ignored.

paulkimball said:
Korff never replied to my debate offer, which I e-mailed to him and which was posted publicly. He recently mentioned in one of his rants that he wouldn't do it, because it was not sincere. Alas, for him, it was - he missed a chance for a free flight, hotel room, and lobster dinner in Halifax... oh yeah, and the chance to confront Kevin Randle directly, in person.

Hmm... and to think that KKK had the audacity to call Kevin a coward.

David and Don are 110% right - Korff is a sad little attention-seeking troll. He is best ignored.

Thanks for answering my question.

He probably has his own jet Paul. Travels a lot, and don't forget can cook! Who needs lobster.... You forgot to mention the charity bit he turned his back on. Or is that the part that he thinks is insincere?

I've never had interactions with him and basically ignore him, unless something is posted here in the forums.

In the evening of August 18th, 1972, I arrived back in my home town after spending months in military hospitals, as a result of having been wounded in the former Republic of Viet Nam.

At that time the anti-war protests were at their height, and returning military veterans were routinely spat upon, their service was savaged, veterans were called “baby killers” or “corporate fascist killers.” It wasn’t until years later that the concept of “stolen valor” became the recognized phenomenon that it is today. After the Viet Nam Memorial “Wall” was erected, suddenly “wanna-be’s” claimed military service and decorations that were never earned NOR deserved. This note is about one of those people.

Spending 20 years in a admittedly confusing and sometimes delusional field like UFO research gave me the opportunity to meet many delusional people … on BOTH sides of the aisle. Both “believers” as well as “skeptics” are often afflicted with delusional ideas as well as delusional “grandeur.” Currently residing in Prague, the Czech Republic, is one such person named Kal K. Korff. Korff is an American residing in Europe, according to many knowledgeable people, to avoid numerous law suits awaiting him here in the U.S.. Never heard of him? That’s alright, allow me to inform you about this example of “Stolen Valor.”

I had my very first brush with Kal K. Korff many years ago (March 12, 1994) on my old radio program “UFOs Tonite!” while interviewing Mr. Jim Dilettoso. Korff, a genuine skeptical legend in his own mind, was questioning Dilettoso on his alleged PhD credentials. Later Korff related this incident in his expose he wrote on the Billy Meier case “Spaceships of the Pleiades.” (As a humorous sidelight, Korff referred to me as the “Larry King of the interview UFO Talk Circuit.” I suppose he considered me an ally then.

Part of what I find so objectionable about Korff is his “shameless self-promotion” that he continuously promotes in every venue he touches. To give you just a sample of this mish-mash of fact and fiction, here is a sampling from the Rob McConnell X-Zone Radio show website where Kal K. Korff has a weekly spot.

“Armed with an IQ of 219, according to the Omni Magazine's World's Hardest IQ Test; known worldwide for solving numerous mysteries, whether they are criminal, historical, scientific, or even "paranormal," - Kal Korff is an Author, Broadcaster, Columnist and Investigative Journalist known for his hard-hitting exposes and doing original research. Korff's enormously popular column, "Kal's Korner", appears at least three times a day in print and is read by millions around the world each week in several languages. In addition, "Kal's Korner" also appears on the popular syndicated radio program The "X" Zone Radio Show, hosted by famed Canadian Broadcaster, Rob McConnell. Kal Korff has pioneered original concepts and techniques in several fields of study. These include archaeology, artificial intelligence, computing, criminology, forensics, graphical user interfaces, historical research, human interface design, hypermedia, multimedia, nanotechnology, physics, and weaponry. Kal has written and has had published more than 5,000 articles and materials in 64 magazines and newspapers around the world. Since 1975, he has lectured to more than 300,000 people in the United States and Europe. A passionate and driven researcher, Korff has worked for companies such as Atari, Xerox, Apple Computer, Claris, The Boeing Company, and was a security-cleared Senior Systems Analyst, Level III, at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory during the original U.S. Government-funded Strategic Defense Initiative or "Star Wars" program. A Broadcaster, Lecturer, Producer and Teacher, Korff devotes his life to humanitarian causes and issues of universal importance. Kal's original insights and expertise have allowed him to contribute content or appear on virtually every major talk show and TV network, including ABC, CNN's Larry King Live!, FOX, Discovery Channel, MSNBC, National Geographic TV, Entertainment Tonight and NBC's Leeza. Additionally, Kal has been featured or quoted in scores of newspapers and magazines, including the San Francisco Examiner, the Washington Post, U.S. News and World Report, Metropolitni Expres, Skeptical Inquirer, San Jose Mercury News, Indianapolis Star, Skepter, Stanford Daily, Oakland Tribune, Yakima Herald, Phoenix New Times, Fortean Times, Saga, Omni, The Prague Post, True, Plus, the South China Daily.”

Of course the first thing I thought of while reading this PR blurb was that this Putz couldn’t hold a damn job.

Well, one would think (at first blush) that this would be ENOUGH for any mere mortal! But NO … just like the Ginzu Knives commercial, there’s MORE! Kal K. Korff is NOW claiming he is a genuine MILITARY Colonel in, are you ready? Sitting Down? Fortified with a cup of your favorite beverage?

“The Israeli founded SPECIAL SECRET SERVICES!!” Yes, Kal K. Korff has announced to the WORLD that he is on the Hunt for International Islamic TERRORISTS! (In between going to private homes in Prague to cook American Dinners for Prague residents who read Kal’s Corner, printed in a free-be throw-away free newspaper.)

Of course no one has ever heard of the Special Secret Services founded by Israel, but fear NOT! Kal K. Korff, Kolonel, has created a WEB PRESENCE. This poor little pathetic wanna-be is now claiming military status and rank he never earned nor deserves. CSICOP should be totally ashamed of this turd and totally remove Korff from their ranks. Paul Kurtz, where in hell are you when we NEED YOU?

One of the reasons I am so outraged at this pathetic example of a skeptic (and turd) is the fact that Korff had the nerve to denigrate Dr. Kevin Randle’s service as a military officer in Iraq. (Randle is a Major in the National Guard and a veteran of Viet Nam and Iraq.) All the while Korff claimed having gone to Iraq on a “special secret op” hunting for “Weapons of Mass Destruction” on behalf of the American Government. Was this clown infected by Red Kryptonite? What worms are squirming in his brain?

Most recently Korff is on a rampage against the District Attorney of Josephine County, Oregon, who is in the process of prosecuting Korff’s brother who was shot by police after (according to news stories) attempting to run down a police officer. All of these delusions are displayed on Korff’s website and in truly funny YouTube videos Korff has posted on the web.

Another aspect that shows how far around the bend Korff has gone is his claims that he has been assigned an aide by the “Special Secret Services” Lt. Martina Tycova, a former Czech supermodel! Hey, I even got a note from her, she is (according to Kal) the webmaster of his other website UFO WatchCat. This almost incoherent and criminal attempt at a web presence is nothing but a vehicle used to smear everybody Korff feuds with. I think it is about time the UFO field and CSICOP sever ties with his buffoon. He is simply no longer a worthy challenge.

Don Ecker

Don Ecker quoted Korff
Armed with an IQ of 219
Yeah, in doggie IQ points!

Come on, Don, this guy's a major tool and a huge bore. He's so obviously out of touch with reality that no rational person would ever take him seriously. Declare yourself the winner and write-off this little creep. Life is good! It's football season, Cleveland's going to take it to the Bosox; why waste energy on this deludoid?

Well Verum, as I said several messages ago .....

"The fact of the matter is very simple ..... I'm going to keep riding this pathetic ass-wipe like a cheap carnival ride until either I get tired of it or he begs me to stop.... in public.

Simple, right?"

Decker said:
Well Verum, as I said several messages ago .....

"The fact of the matter is very simple ..... I'm going to keep riding this pathetic ass-wipe like a cheap carnival ride until either I get tired of it or he begs me to stop.... in public.

Simple, right?"

I'm glad to hear it. I find it interesting.

Don, you still do the Dark Matters radio show? I looked for it the other day, and only could find sites talking about the show, not the show's site itself.

I'm glad to hear it. I find it interesting.

Don, you still do the Dark Matters radio show? I looked for it the other day, and only could find sites talking about the show, not the show's site itself.

Packrat,

Yes I am still doing "Dark Matters." Go to

http://www.patriotbrigaderadio.com/don-ecker.php

Best;

Don

Back