• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 8, 2008 Stan Romanek

Free episodes:

This guy is full of crap. I don't believe he got on TV with this. He's trying to make a buck off of this, he also has a book coming out. He has nothing to offer and his website sucks, too.

Packrat,
I heard about Stan's case at the UFO Congress back in 2oo3.

http://www.ufocongressstore.com/servlet/the-84/Stan-Romanek-Case-%27An/Detail

At this particular time I thought, if I remember correctly, it was a decent presention.

I got to to know one of the speakers on the case named Dana. I won't go into all of it but he is an absolute CON.Because he was involved with Stan's case I guess I just figured the entire case was bogus.

Packrat,
I just realized that you posted the same link to the UFO congress that I just did. I read your posts first and was going to look at your links latter.

Ally said:
Packrat,
I heard about Stan's case at the UFO Congress back in 2oo3.

http://www.ufocongressstore.com/servlet/the-84/Stan-Romanek-Case-%27An/Detail

At this particular time I thought, if I remember correctly, it was a decent presention.

I got to to know one of the speakers on the case named Dana. I won't go into all of it but he is an absolute CON.Because he was involved with Stan's case I guess I just figured the entire case was bogus.

Good. You can take over my part in this then:)

The name Dana doesn't ring any bells.

Ally said:
Packrat,
I just realized that you posted the same link to the UFO congress that I just did. I read your posts first and was going to look at your links latter.

I rechecked the congress site. You must be referring to Dana Thibault. I don't know anything about him, or her.

David posted this earlier.

http://www.rense.com/general45/warn.htm

I don't have anything nice to say about hin except he can write.

OK I will go into some of it. At the last night of the Congress I ended up in a women's room with two other people. One was Dana, he "pretended" to just suddenly remember that he was an abductee and was freaking out. At the time I thought he was legit and was trying to help him.

I found out later that he ran away to Canada because he thought the end of the world or something like that was near because of Stan's maps. He so happened to find a part of the world that was safe. I think it had to to with the world's grid lines or something.

Long story short he was running from the law and used or I should say mooched (sp?) off of as many people as he could for as long as he could.

Another GEM is the UFO field!

Ally said:
David posted this earlier.

http://www.rense.com/general45/warn.htm

I don't have anything nice to say about hin except he can write.

OK I will go into some of it. At the last night of the Congress I ended up in a women's room with two other people. One was Dana, he "pretended" to just suddenly remember that he was an abductee and was freaking out. At the time I thought he was legit and was trying to help him.

I found out later that he ran away to Canada because he thought the end of the world or something like that was near because of Stan's maps. He so happened to find a part of the world that was safe. I think it had to to with the world's grid lines or something.

Long story short he was running from the law and used or I should say mooched (sp?) off of as many people as he could for as long as he could.

Another GEM is the UFO field!

Yes, I read this when it was first released. It was around 5 yrs ago so that is why Dana's name didn't ring any bells. It is crap, and says more about Dana than it does Stan imo. This is pulling from memory, without re reading it that is.

Odd. Guess Canada is the place to go, when the world ends? Eh, Capn?

I don't do conferences anymore. Too many idiots.

It does say more about Dana than Stan except that Peckman isn't exactly somebody I would want representing my case if I had legit evidence. I do wonder aobut Stan's "people" and what that says about him.

Ally said:
It does say more about Dana than Stan except that Peckman isn't exactly somebody I would want representing my case if I had legit evidence. I do wonder aobut Stan's "people" and what that says about him.

I wouldn't either, but Stan isn't you or I. Friedman was involved with Moore. That make Friedman a fraud? Randle was involved with Schmit etc. Guilt by association only gets me so far. And that isn't far enough. There's some loose ends that need tied before I completely dismiss Stan R.

valiens said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Ally said:
There's some loose ends that need tied before I completely dismiss Stan R.

Which is why we'll never see that alien video.

I'm not convinced of that yet, but you may be right. The alien video won't prove anything other than a hoax I predict, if it proves anything at all. It will be inconclusive to me at best, given the descriptions I've heard so far. But again, just a guess since I haven't seen it.

I realize this thread is getting insanely long, but I wanted to add how happy I was that we saw the return of the "wrap up segment", or whatever it's called. Maybe you only did one because you didn't get Stan for the full 2 hours, but still.

valiens said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Ally said:
There's some loose ends that need tied before I completely dismiss Stan R.

Which is why we'll never see that alien video.
For the record, if you start talking about element 115 and how it connects to aliens, you loose ALL credit in my book. PERIOD!

Now, I do feel very ashamed that I was one of the few who pointed out that Peckman lived with his parents and suggested that this fact be added to the reasons he was a tool. My parents are not in that situation and are many many years from it, so I just didnt think about it in that manner. (I honestly do feel bad about that).

However, even cutting the guy slack for this he is still a tool selling technological snake oil. It is my considered opinion that there is nobody STILL involved in this case that we have heard of that has an ounce of credability. When you are on Larry King and have a national press conference, that is FREE PUBLICITY. If this guy is for real and he really really really wants to tell his story (like he says he does) to everyone, that WAS the time to do it. You may never get that level of exposure again.

Thus, until he presents us all with evidence that is undisputable, he is forever parked in the same basket I throw Greer, Mier, and Stone into. After all, they all seem to have attended the "How to fool people into thinking you are a stupid country bumpkin while stealing their money and inflating your ego!" seminar. I agree, we will never see the video or any other truely good evidence from him. I just do not think he has proof of anything.

For the record, if you start talking about element 115 and how it connects to aliens, you loose ALL credit in my book. PERIOD!

Stan doesn't claim anything about 115 does he? I thought the person/people who "interpreted" his "equations" did. I recall Stanton Friedman once saying 115 was impossible. Several yrs later they made it.

The case is getting obscure. Too many peoples, too many :he said she said he said...But if you go back to The Paracast emission of feb 03-08 and listen to the last hour your going to understand the complexity and the blanket pulling when you publish a book too fast.It may also give you a hint on how this case may finish.

louis belanger said:
The case is getting obscure. Too many peoples, too many :he said she said he said...But if you go back to The Paracast emission of feb 03-08 and listen to the last hour your going to understand the complexity and the blanket pulling when you publish a book too fast.It may also give you a hint on how this case may finish.

I haven't listened to the last hour yet. I usually save shows til Thurs while I do boring office work. I went ahead and listened to half of it though earlier this week.

Back