• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 19, 2016 — Dr. Joseph P. Farrell with Walter Bosley

For the record, I have zero issue with someone saying they disagree with something a guest has proposed on the show. That's normal discourse. But this habit particular people have of stating who and what should and should not be on the show or who is qualified and who is not (especially on these topics) serves no useful purpose. It diverts the discussion, which might be the purpose in some cases. I think it needs to be called out and the rest of us should just go on with the discussion. Anyway, not trying to pick fights. :)

Last edited:
People should applaud Dr. Farrell for taking an interest in the UFO subject. I don't see any accredited universities offering degrees in Ufology. (Please don't bring up some group offering online degrees in metaphysics and ufo studies, please.) We have too many people as is, who hang up a shingle and call themselves experts on UFOs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interesting read, at first I wasnt sure if you were right, but by the time I readed "honking geese" "LMFAO" and all the ":D's" I realized I was against an unstoppable force of reason, I stand no chance this time.
Sorry for the "nonsense" part, I didnt meant to hurt your feelings Watler.

Edit: Since it seems that now Im a horrible person, I just want to clarify that actually I loved the show, except for only the part of the "Tesla dimensional tales". The breakaway civilization topic should be approached more often.

OK THEN DONT CALL ME A HONKING GEESE NEXT TIME PLEASE
I understand people can engage in fervient discussions that end in internet fights, but I dont want to be part of any of that. Lets keep it civilizated please.

Your post did not read like someone who enjoyed the show. You said Joseph's doctorate was insufficient to the topic, etc. Plus your over the top graphic provided the exclamation point. I didn't say you're a terrible person and my descriptors were general. Your post reads as dismissive and somewhat uncivilized. It's OK to walk it back, so if that's what you're doing, fair enough. :)

Your post did not read like someone who enjoyed the show. You said Joseph's doctorate was insufficient to the topic, etc. Plus your over the top graphic provided the exclamation point. I didn't say you're a terrible person and my descriptors were general. Your post reads as dismissive and somewhat uncivilized. It's OK to walk it back, so if that's what you're doing, fair enough. :)
thanks i knew i was right :)

Bring him next time
greer10z0z.jpg

Obviously, The Paracast isn't about explaining the entirety of research on a single topic but to give the listeners a taste and the means of exploring the subject on their own. Anyone who believes the purpose of the show is anything other than a brief exploration and introduction of a subject is simply misguided.

That being said, I personally don't find enough substance in many the breakaway civilization theories discussed in this episode, although that doesn't mean I won't continue to listen and evaluate the subject on my own. In my opinion, that's what research on this subject and others discussed on the show is all about: get the basics, conduct additional research at your leisure, and make up your own mind on the subject.

The Paracast completed its objective here and there are certainly more appropriate and respectful ways of voicing your disagreement than what I've seen in this thread.

Thanks again, Gene and Chris, for continuing to introduce this subject (even if I'm still not buying into it)!

RPJ making Chris pregnant in the illustration... hilarious.
Surely unintentional, but the timing is wonderful considering all the paparazzi attention Chris has been receiving lately for being 'grumpy'.
I saw Chris in 2015 and thought it was a rather husky caricature. (glad you are in better health than represented...) The grumpy references are getting old & are a turn off. I wish we would build a bridge and get over it already. Stay positive my friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gene was keeping it going probably because of my comments about being unhappy at doing all this work for the show virtually for free. He's promised to cut it out.

It's entirely up to Gene, but I'd prefer to hear everyone uncensored on "After the Paracast". I understand the need to "put on a good face" for the regular broadcast, but After the Paracast is where you "let you hair down".

It sounds like Gene doesn't do much "censoring", only editing to make the show smooth and coherent, so I hope that policy doesn't change.

He's been on After The Paracast twice so far. Just FYI. And he's welcome to post anytime he wants, but I do want things to settle down.

As a paying subscriber I thought I'd add my own two cents (again) about Walter Bosley. I think he is a terrific guest, as well as a terrific guest host. I find him interesting and frankly, a breath of fresh air. Obviously, everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I couldn't, respectfully, disagree more with Existential's opinion of Walter. I find the way he engages forum members to be very even-tempered. That said he doesn't suffer fools lightly. He's clearly a smart dude and his responses to certain members are firm, articulate and no-bullshit. He doesn't pick fights, however he does respond to criticisms leveled at him by simply acknowledging that we don't all have to agree and if one doesn't appreciate what he has to say there is no one forcing them to listen to episodes he participates in. I don't get the "rude, entitled" label, that's not my takeaway from his comments at all.

As a paying subscriber, I thought I'd just make this statement to Gene and Chris.
I think that it would be great to have a break from Walter being on the show now.
Hopefully for many months.
I feel that his retorts to members comments through this thread, and previous threads regarding his appearances have been quite rude, and seem to exhibit some kind of sense of entitlement.
There is a concept called 'Humility', something he may want to study a little more.
I wonder if Walter confused the difference between being a guest and a co-host.

You're simply wrong, Existential. Breathtakingly wrong. :)

I'm not the one who's dismissive out of the gate. I'm not the one posting vomit photos. If you'll pay attention to detail, you'll see that I have never started any disagreements I've participated in here. And, by the way, I know other researcher/authors who are fed up with said rudeness among a portion of listeners of many shows out there who started the disrespectful and abusive crap in the public discourse in the first place. If your definition of 'humility' is that I take every negative thing said publicly in my direction then we must disagree. :)

Listeners have no license to be rude any more than anyone else does. I only do the show when Chris and Gene ask me to be on. :)

Last edited:
Back