• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 19, 2016 — Dr. Joseph P. Farrell with Walter Bosley

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Dr. Joseph P. Farrell was joined by Walter Bosley for a breakaway civilization roundtable and the possible impact on our society.

It was so fascinating that we invited Walter to join us on the After The Paracast podcast to expand on some of his views, particularly the ones that impact UFO research.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. You can learn more about our premium subscription service via this link:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Enjoyable Episode. If Walter is reading this , if he can find the time I think it would be cool if he could come up a flow chart or pyramid showing how the breakaways fit in with the other players in the global power structure I.e. Bilderbergs Rothschilds IlluminatI Council of Foreign Relations etc. It gets rather confusing trying to work out whose playing who. Especially if there are multiple layers of string pullers.

Enjoyable Episode. If Walter is reading this , if he can find the time I think it would be cool if he could come up a flow chart or pyramid showing how the breakaways fit in with the other players in the global power structure I.e. Bilderbergs Rothschilds IlluminatI Council of Foreign Relations etc. It gets rather confusing trying to work out whose playing who. Especially if there are multiple layers of string pullers.

I think that would be better served if someone who writes more on the current state of the breakaway civilizations would do that. I tend not to get into the weeds of this after WW2. That's Joseph's and Dolan's thing more than mine. :)

In his concept of slave morality, Nietzsche speculates that Christianity can be traced historically to ancient Judeo-Christian cultures in which one underprivileged class suffered mistreatment at the hands of the wealthy and powerful and, unable to get vengeance, created a fantasy of wish fulfillment in which the powerful and wealthy suffered imaginary punishments in an imaginary afterlife - the unbelievers going to hell.

Similarly, this concept of the "breakaway civilization" emerged because UFO fanatics have become impatient, waiting for a "disclosure" that will never come, and in an effort to live in the fantasy of a post-disclosure world have created a kind of slave morality of their own. Dolan even wrote a book that illustrates this, "AD: After Disclosure," a book of complete fantasy, written by a man who is bitter about the disclosure that is always further and further away. Unhappy that the Truth never arrives, the fantasy begins, in which the powerful and wealthy "elites" and "banksters" build up increasingly complex systems of invisible governance and social control designed to subvert the imagined Truth about UFO reality, whether ET caused or human manufactured at the hands of some breakaway group of technocrats.

Now, we have an entire culture of speculation about this imaginary civilization.

In his concept of slave morality, Nietzsche speculates that Christianity can be traced historically to ancient Judeo-Christian cultures in which one underprivileged class suffered mistreatment at the hands of the wealthy and powerful and, unable to get vengeance, created a fantasy of wish fulfillment in which the powerful and wealthy suffered imaginary punishments in an imaginary afterlife - the unbelievers going to hell.

Similarly, this concept of the "breakaway civilization" emerged because UFO fanatics have become impatient, waiting for a "disclosure" that will never come, and in an effort to live in the fantasy of a post-disclosure world have created a kind of slave morality of their own. Dolan even wrote a book that illustrates this, "AD: After Disclosure," a book of complete fantasy, written by a man who is bitter about the disclosure that is always further and further away. Unhappy that the Truth never arrives, the fantasy begins, in which the powerful and wealthy "elites" and "banksters" build up increasingly complex systems of invisible governance and social control designed to subvert the imagined Truth about UFO reality, whether ET caused or human manufactured at the hands of some breakaway group of technocrats.

Now, we have an entire culture of speculation about this imaginary civilization.

LMFAO. I don't know about Dolan but neither Joseph Farrell nor I give a rat's ass about disclosure. I never have. Nice try, 'Freud', lol. :D (Referencing Nietzche? Really? lol)

Last edited:
Ugggghhh this whole topic frustrates the crap out of me.

Your recipe for a flawed approach is to take some loosely related pieces of information e.g. missing money from the defence budget tie it to some other piece of loosely related info like say a nazi expiremental weapons program and build layers and layers of unprovable crap on top of it. Add in some equivication and you can basically throw any theory you like out there and make it 'plausible'. It's the David Ike approach.

This approach just ends up with our community with egg on our faces as we can't prove ANYTHING to substantiate a real life, happening now, breakaway civilisation. The fact that you can't find any means it's most likely NOT TRUE.

A civilisation needs, schools, hospitals, sewage, drinking water, entertainment, cemeterys, commerce - all the mundane stuff that's not sexy to talk about but would surely leave a big break away evidence smear if you wanted to try and prove it existed.

Let's move on... pleeeeease

Ugggghhh this whole topic frustrates the crap out of me.

Your recipe for a flawed approach is to take some loosely related pieces of information e.g. missing money from the defence budget tie it to some other piece of loosely related info like say a nazi expiremental weapons program and build layers and layers of unprovable crap on top of it. Add in some equivication and you can basically throw any theory you like out there and make it 'plausible'. It's the David Ike approach.

This approach just ends up with our community with egg on our faces as we can't prove ANYTHING to substantiate a real life, happening now, breakaway civilisation. The fact that you can't find any means it's most likely NOT TRUE.

A civilisation needs, schools, hospitals, sewage, drinking water, entertainment, cemeterys, commerce - all the mundane stuff that's not sexy to talk about but would surely leave a big break away evidence smear if you wanted to try and prove it existed.

Let's move on... pleeeeease

You move on. Maybe people other than you are interested in the topic and would like to explore it. Just don't listen when there's a topic being discussed that you don't know much about (like breakaway civilization theory and research). Or maybe give it a fair look and actually look into it more, rather than expecting to be convinced in a two hour casual discussion. These shows are meant to be tastes and introductions, not debates to firmly convince skeptics nor dissertations that shall decide the status of the topic forever more. If you give it a closer look, you may be surprised at the amount of information that legitimately motivates someone to suggest breakaways might exist. If you still disagree, just let it go. Relax. Have fun. Let a chat be a chat. Let people speculate. :)

Last edited:
I have to say that Walter Bosley and Dr. Joseph P. Farrell are two of my favorite guests. I listened to Walter's interview several weeks ago, and purchased his book 'Origins...Breakaway Civilizations' immediately afterwards. I read most it before the recent 'Farrell' episode. Bravo, Walter! Excellent read.

I have to say I'm very intrigued and interested in this topic. I found myself perusing the bibliography and trying to decide which books to purchase next. I've never been a drinker of the 'UFO' kool-aid, even though I've had my own UFO sighting. I've always felt there was something more to this phenomena, and I think you guys are really on to something.;)

This question is for Walter Bosley: I'm curious that if 'NJMZa' still exists today, and I suspect some other evolved, post 'NJMZa' international group does, as Dr Farrell suggested, is there any chance for 'humanity' to take some recourse against this dark and secret world domination they have in store for us? Or do we not stand a chance against them and will be left to live under their eventual domination? Are we already living under their rule? I mean, are there any other groups that oppose this modern, international post - 'NJMZa' organization other than the '1903?' Seeing as the '1903' doesn't give a crap about us.

This question is for Walter Bosley: I'm curious that if 'NJMZa' still exists today, and I suspect some other evolved, post 'NJMZa' international group does, as Dr Farrell suggested, is there any chance for 'humanity' to take some recourse against this dark and secret world domination they have in store for us? Or do we not stand a chance against them and will be left to live under their eventual domination? Are we already living under their rule? I mean, are there any other groups that oppose this modern, international post - 'NJMZa' organization other than the '1903?' Seeing as the '1903' doesn't give a crap about us.

Thanks! Yes. I consider the Nazi International/Globalist/Bankster cabal to be NYMZA/NJMZa franchises. As regards what can be done, my position is that the American Group aka the 1903 which I write about in Origin is the best response: create a breakaway and just leave -- but make it clear you can kick their asses. Short of that, just be a wrench in their system, a grain of sand in their gears. And I'm not so sure the 1903 doesn't give a crap. I think it's more of a 'You got yourselves into this mess, you gotta deal with it to some degree.' I think they stand opposed to NYMZA/NJMZa but from the shadows in the background. I don't see the 1903 as bad guys. We just live in a time when too many people want to follow an unwise course and when they suffer the consequences, they don't want to suffer the consequences. They say it's "unfair". I think the 1903 may be letting us feel the pain long enough and just the right amount to understand and get really fighting mad. Just a SPECULATION. :)

I don't see the 1903 as bad guys. We just live in a time when too many people want to follow an unwise course and when they suffer the consequences, they don't want to suffer the consequences. They say it's "unfair". I think the 1903 may be letting us feel the pain long enough and just the right amount to understand and get really fighting mad. Just a SPECULATION. :)

It's just that my first impression of the '1903' was that they don't care about us at all, but now I see your point.;) I suppose we have to begin being a pain in NYMZA's ass by first educating ourselves about them, and from there figuring out how to be more of a pain in their ass. I greatly appreciate how you and Dr. Farrell bring an in depth perspective to this subject and for bringing it out into the open. Keep up the great work guys.:) On to the next book...

So it seems a doctorate in patristics allows you to relate Tesla with "inter dimensional capabilities", I wonder why people extend his claiming into areas they dont even know the meaning of the words. Why is this nonsense even allowed? it happens often with many guests.

So it seems a doctorate in patristics allows you to relate Tesla with "inter dimensional capabilities", I wonder why people extend his claiming into areas they dont even know the meaning of the words. Why is this nonsense even allowed? it happens often with many guests.

Here we go again. Are you really going to complain about the guest credentials and the topic of this show on a show called 'The Paracast'?? The name of the show implies discussion of offbeat 'fringe' things. I'm eternally amused by the basketball fan complaining at a baseball game, or the guy who wants to order a hot dog at the taco stand. What exactly are you expecting on a show about paranormal and fringe science?? LMFAO :D

Speaking for researchers and authors I know personally, we're not going to stop doing what we do because a handful of guys keep chirping their opinions about what should or should not be on someone else's show. I have a suggestion: You can simply not listen when something you can't stand is on -- or you can start your own show and do it your way. Until then, you guys are reminiscent of The Princess and the Pea story. And a bunch of honking geese. :D

And one more thing. Joseph's doctorate may be specifically in the field of Patristics but it also demonstrates that he is capable of pursuing a course of theory and research and present an argument -- THAT is what any degree is about as much as it is about the specific discipline. That Joseph earned the PhD demonstrates that he's qualified to pursue a subject in an intelligent manner. I suppose in your view, the fact that my degree is in journalism disqualifies me from being a criminal investigator because it was not a degree in criminal justice. Yet I was an effective and successful federal agent. Your charge that Joseph isn't qualified to discuss the topic of the show is "nonsense", as you say, and weak. :)

Last edited:
Part of the way through the show now; it's much better than the previous week's show. I still think Gene should've had Richard Dolan on as well, particularly when you were discussing false flags, since Richard Dolan is writing a book on the very subject. I don't think 3 people would have been too much as Gene has successfully presided over such panels before and those were some of the best episodes.

Back