1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

July 8, 2018 — Don Ecker with J. Randall Murphy

Discussion in 'Talk About the Show' started by Gene Steinberg, Jul 8, 2018.

1. USI Calgary

USI Calgary J. Randall Murphy Staff Member

Home Page:
    Thanks for the comment. I really do find the Golden Age and Early Modern Era of Ufology to be the most interesting, but I also understand how people already familiar with it could be tired of hearing the same old - same old, over and over again. The problem these days is that the quality of evidence required to get above the noise is so high that the average citizen like you or I aren't going to make any real difference unless the aliens openly reveal themselves and allow hundreds or thousands of people and TV stations to take HD video that can be independently verified.

Even then, we'd still need a mothership tour to confirm that it's actually alien, or there will be those who figure it's ours. Due to this problem I've almost given up on the whole subject and moved on to something else. All I can do at the moment is work on trying to foster respect for ufology by updating the USI website for those still new to the field, and by participating here and on the show when I have the opportunity. That being said, there are times when I feel there is a definite shift in the overall public perception of the phenomenon, and that perhaps disclosure isn't just a pipe dream. Like you, when they ( the one with the goods ) have something for us, I'll be here.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Bergen

Bergen Paranormal Adept

Listening to these episodes made me wonder if there are other Bob Lazar episodes in the archives ?

@Gene Steinberg

3. USI Calgary

Home Page:
    I don't think so, but coming soon, a feature documentary featuring the only guy we know who says he likes to avoid publicity because it's bad for business, Bob Lazar himself:

Counterpoint: Stanton Friedman - Articles: The Bob Lazar Fraud

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  4. Bergen

Bergen Paranormal Adept

Very nice ! When is it out ?

USI Calgary likes this.
  5. USI Calgary

Home Page:
    It says December. But who knows? You'd need to check the site or contact the producers for anything more specific.

6. Decker

Decker Administrator Staff Member

Paranormal Curmudgeon
    Well, dang nab it! Bill Cooper got me? This crap is over 20 years old and bull shit. I was injured in a training accident, never claimed otherwise. But believe any thing you wish, I could care less. I noticed you are hiding behind that keyboard ... do you feel big now? Trying to rehabilitate Bill Cooper is like trying to put lipstick on a pig. When its over all you have is a pig wearing lipstick.

Cooper was a lying asshole, Vicki, my wife is from here. Working for the Mayflower Madam? Total made up bullshit. Like he reported on Lazar being a drug dealer. You are sad my man.

Decker

PointLess and ChrisJohnsen like this.
  7. Decker

Decker Administrator Staff Member

Paranormal Curmudgeon
    FCSeven, by the way .. at some point in the past you and I tangled ... still were trying to push the Driver shot JFK bullshit. As far as Grant Cooper ... I posted the cover of the magazine right here for the world to see.

Beyond a pale horse William Cooper

So, lets say you take some time off and cool your heels ... and in a month or so we will see how you act then.

Decker

blowfish and ChrisJohnsen like this.
  8. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Great show Don , Randall and Gene
    Also listening to Don's show reminded of odd folks activity . Remember one time while at a shopping centre there was a pretty lady who was acting strangely with the fridge doors . . She proceeded to be intrested in its a.c. and kept pushing whole body inside, not just once more like twenty odd times.
    The workers were watching gobsmacked while most folks just walked by unknown to this lady activities. Another time a lady who arrived with her partner were looking at the same thing acting very bazaar. These two were quite tall and not fitting with the general public. Anyway reminds me of the authors John Keel and Ingo Swann.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    USI Calgary likes this.
  9. USI Calgary

Home Page:
    Thanks! And weird story about the lady trying to crawl into the cooler. Mind you there have been times when I've gone to get something from a store cooler and found the shelf empty, but could see the overstock product just beyond and out of reach, and it's been very tempting at times to try to retrieve it rather than go fishing for a stock person.

10. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Yes especially when it's hot (this day was cold ) and this was food refrigerator not large cooler USI Calgary.

USI Calgary likes this.
  11. pigfarmer

pigfarmer Paranormal Adept

Com with me to a b
    Come with me to a big WalMart at ten o'clock at night and you'll see all that and then some. I think it really IS a training ground for retilians who haven't yet learned to fully mimic human behavior. Channeling Dr.David Jacob? Disturbing.

For today's non-sequitur: I just read a story about a woman who crawled into a trash compactor and guess what? Squished to death. Go figure - I mean, the three second rule doesn't apply to trash compactors does it? People do so many ***ed up things just because it's hard to say where aberrant behavior actually begins. Can be entertaining to see where it goes along the way ......

blowfish and USI Calgary like this.
  12. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Yes alsorts of reason for human odd activities and regarding refrigerator incident its possible individual was on some type of substance . Thus reducing thier body temperature and A.I technology interference with humans in the future is growing possibility.

USI Calgary likes this.
  13. USI Calgary

Home Page:
    Well, more and more people are getting voluntary RFID implants, so who knows? Maybe someday the defense that "Siri made me do it!" might actually be admissible.

blowfish likes this.