• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jonathan Reed on Out there Tv

Stillborn, I found it on the Jeff Rense site. I used the search feature on his site and did a search for Jonathan Reed and got this page http://www.rense.com/ufo/reed.htm His original site is now no more, but Royce saved the graphic.

Ah, funny. I didn't think Royce knew about the graphic. Good. I've spoke with Royce over the Reed case before, he's done real good work. Better than most. I didn't know he knew about that graphic though. Nice.

Aspie, is your name the same over at ATS? I might look you up sometime over there is why I ask. I haven't been in awhile, too many woo woos to the 10th power over there. This is Aaron LeClair btw.

I didn't know Reed/Rutter had come out and admitted he made the whole thing up. Any info or links on this?

Yes I use the same name over there.

I didn't know Reed/Rutter had come out and admitted he made the whole thing up. Any info or links on this?

Yes I use the same name over there.

I'm thinking I read the reincarnation bit and partial confession of fakery at Watchdog site. But that site is splintered and not all pages are still linked. You might have to ask Royce himself for a link. Hopefully I'm correct that I read it there, if not, sorry.

I asked Royce about it and as far as he's concerned Rutter has never come out and admitted it was all a hoax. So for all these years Rutter has been hiding in fear for his life. Hiding in the usual places like UFO conferences, book sellings, radio studios, all those hard to find places the government wouldn't dream of looking.

I actually remember Art Bell having issues a Mea Culpa on the whole Reed thing. I recall him being extremely disgusted over it too.

Have you ever heard about his claim that the experience happened to him in another life Don? Trying to find a reference for it, but haven't been able to. I was wondering if you knew anything about it.

I may have heard something about this ... but it is fleeting. I would not be surprised however. This guy is simply another in a very long list of wacko's and bullshit artists.

Decker

I asked Royce about it and as far as he's concerned Rutter has never come out and admitted it was all a hoax. So for all these years Rutter has been hiding in fear for his life. Hiding in the usual places like UFO conferences, book sellings, radio studios, all those hard to find places the government wouldn't dream of looking.

Well, Rutter pulled a Santilli. Once busted, he said that he re-created stuff to tell the story of what happened to him in another life. If I come across the statement from him again, I'll post it.

They call it fiction.

I could write a compelling story, and then when confronted as being a liar, say I channeled it from my previous life.

What utter bullshit.

Jonathan Reed / Rutter is a complete and total fucking fraud. Both in UFOlogy, and in his personal life. The guy is a grade A piece of dogshit on the boot of humanity.

They call it fiction.

I could write a compelling story, and then when confronted as being a liar, say I channeled it from my previous life.

What utter bullshit.

Jonathan Reed / Rutter is a complete and total fucking fraud. Both in UFOlogy, and in his personal life. The guy is a grade A piece of dogshit on the boot of humanity.

Who's more honest.,,,, Rutter, or Brown?

Sorry, want to see Tommy's head asplode. I'm sadistic or whatever. Oh, or Whitley your fav.... teehee hee hee. k, I'll throw in Greer, Knell, and Sereda to make things worse. SDM? Yes, I am evil. I don't think I could answer the question. But give it a go:)

The thing that really chaps my ass about this guy, is I remember listening to Art Bell, the night he had this clown on the air for the first time. I remember the guy's harrowing tale, and then checking out the pictures and all that stuff. At first I was a believer, and then realized it was a hoax. Once I saw the pictures, and saw how there was absolutely no shadow under the ship, and of course the alien, I was kind of pissed.

I actually called Art Bell, left a message, as well as sent an e-mail explaining what was wrong with the images shown.

Never heard back from Art.

It wasn't but about 6 months after the fact that Bell was on the air talking about this clod again, only this time he wasn't really happy about it.

Art Bell, and God love him for his candor, will actually take people to task who are full of shit from time to time.

I am planning on writing a book on my own experiences. It won't be stuff channeled from my previous life. However, I certainly won't be touting it as the Gospel either. We all have things in our lives we can't explain. Fortunately for me, aliens have never killed my pets. They have however stolen my hotdogs.

Well, Rutter pulled a Santilli. Once busted, he said that he re-created stuff to tell the story of what happened to him in another life. If I come across the statement from him again, I'll post it.

Ah! The be-all end-all copout of the conspiracy scene: "It happened in an alternate timeline".

Yeah...well, to quote Richard Metzger: "In an alternate timeline I'm Edward Norton and I have an 18-inch dick":cool:

I hope you can find that statement Stillborn

I looked a long time the other day without success.

Best I recall I was at Watchdog site reading about Rutter and then the lady host in the first post, and this lead to either another page at watchdog that I haven't seen before, or another site which had a statement from Rutter, or someone else for him, defending his right to sell, um, I mean tell his story. This is where it was mentioned it happened in another life etc. etc. In fact some of my comments in the OP was based on the memory of what I read. About how he has to sell his crap outside of the US etc now, and the airheaded lady host.. I had it in mind when making this thread.

There's enough proof Rutter is a liar without the statement I recall. Anyone who still believes him, won't be convinced of any further evidence I think. Sorta like the Meier case and many others.

The thing that really chaps my ass about this guy, is I remember listening to Art Bell, the night he had this clown on the air for the first time. I remember the guy's harrowing tale, and then checking out the pictures and all that stuff. At first I was a believer, and then realized it was a hoax. Once I saw the pictures, and saw how there was absolutely no shadow under the ship, and of course the alien, I was kind of pissed.

I actually called Art Bell, left a message, as well as sent an e-mail explaining what was wrong with the images shown.

Never heard back from Art.

It wasn't but about 6 months after the fact that Bell was on the air talking about this clod again, only this time he wasn't really happy about it.

Art Bell, and God love him for his candor, will actually take people to task who are full of shit from time to time.

I am planning on writing a book on my own experiences. It won't be stuff channeled from my previous life. However, I certainly won't be touting it as the Gospel either. We all have things in our lives we can't explain. Fortunately for me, aliens have never killed my pets. They have however stolen my hotdogs.

Bell is ok when he's getting the finger pointed at him. If he's the first to air the crap, or most noted for it, he'll try and save face. Courtney Brown, Rutter, Heaven's Gate to name a few. Maybe Bugs if Art was still on the air. Or is he? I stopped listening. The fact he had Dames on for so long is proof he's a moron and what little good he occasionally did, is thwarted imo.

Wish you didn't delete your weenie/hot dog video. I kinda liked it. Made me hungry though.

Been doing some searching and found this image of the link artifact. It shows the inside lining of the artifact was infact made from carpet liner.

2lu6l9w.jpg

from this thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38691&page=2

a thread started by the same person at ATS. We also know he posts the same old crap at many ufo forums under the following names:

MainstreamAvoidance
OdiseaLink
OdiseaLinker
The Odisea Link Continuum
OnOctober151996
The Odisea Link Continues
Alienlifeconfirmed
Visionantruth

Most probably this guy is Jonathan Bradley Rutter, aka Dr Reed himself. If it's not him it's fatboy Raith.

The funniest thing, is that this fucking assclown is making media appearances. Jesus Christ... You would think that in the day and age we live in, people like this would be factored out of the whole UFO community, BUT NO. They're still here, still making money, and still full of shit.

I guess if we can't get rid of that fraud Billy Meier... We can't get rid of a two bit con-artist Johnathan Rutter. I bet his ex girlfriend/fiance has some stories about his sorry ass that would enlighten everyone as to what he's about.

Back