• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jonathan Reed on Out there Tv

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
This should go in the hoax forum if there were one.
Unexplained Mysteries :: Jonathan Reed on Outthere TV

lol, he can't find anyone in the US to market his crap. I love it. Pity Out there tv has this phuck on. They should be ashamed. I recall Royce from Ufowatchdog having some interaction with this airhead lady host. It's at his site for those interested.

My God, they warn children before running his fake ass vid. ....... Someone shoot me in the head.

I have been having a running battle on ATS with some nutters who are pushing this case as the real deal. I wonder if David ever saw the photos of the dark obelisk in the woods, and what his opinions are on this and the case overall.

I have been having a running battle on ATS with some nutters who are pushing this case as the real deal. I wonder if David ever saw the photos of the dark obelisk in the woods, and what his opinions are on this and the case overall.

My opinion about this "case" is very simple:

Royce sums the whole thing up right here

The photographic and video evidence are crap, IMO. The backstory tells all. Another total charlatan and faker - case closed. This guy should go get a hotel room with Korff, they're cut from the same cloth. Delusions are not good for one's life.

And those morons from OutThereTV should be ashamed of themselves, but they're clowns, nothing but useless noise. Mucci is a total joke.

dB

I've seen the photos. They were debunked not long after they were released imo. I think the show Strange Universe showed where the "obelisk" was lifted from. Some Asian guy's site. I remember this vividly since I was asked about the photo and case during the only radio interview I ever given back on either X-mas eve, or X-mas 98. Or whatever year the Reed case first hit the Bell show. unfortunately there's no way I could recall even then the Asian guy's name. Too long, hard to spell and pronounce.

Sad there is any battles left to this case. One of the reasons I don't frequent ATS. I'm glad you are able to stomache it over there. You're needed.

I've seen the photos. They were debunked not long after they were released imo. I think the show Strange Universe showed where the "obelisk" was lifted from. Some Asian guy's site. I remember this vividly since I was asked about the photo and case during the only radio interview I ever given back on either X-mas eve, or X-mas 98. Or whatever year the Reed case first hit the Bell show. unfortunately there's no way I could recall even then the Asian guy's name. Too long, hard to spell and pronounce.

Sad there is any battles left to this case. One of the reasons I don't frequent ATS. I'm glad you are able to stomache it over there. You're needed.

You gave radio interviews? Were you an investigator?

You gave radio interviews? Were you an investigator?

Only one interview. I've never been a well known investigator. But yes, I have investigated a variety of things considered paranormal on my own. Not nearly as much as I would like to though. Leads are lacking in my area. MUFON was zero help.

Only one interview. I've never been a well known investigator. But yes, I have investigated a variety of things considered paranormal on my own. Not nearly as much as I would like to though. Leads are lacking in my area. MUFON was zero help.

Cool.

Dave and Gene know? Do you have any stories from those days that would be of interest for a Paracast session?

Jesus Christ.

This fucking asshole, this fucking FRAUD, lied and was fucking caught lying. He admitted he'd lied about the whole thing, and now he's back at it again.

October 15th 1996. What utter bullshit.

Here's the thing about this case that fucking galls me. The aliens attacked his dog, and turned it into white powder. I think that is significantly a different twist, because originally I thought his dog's body was photographed as well. The Alien's head looks different too, in the video.

It is absolute utter bullshit, and this guy is a total fucking fraud. If this asshole had an encounter with an alien, it was an Illegal Alien, because this fucker so obviously full of shit.

A dog would run away from something alien to them. All the alien would have to do, is will it away. Happens all the fucking time with people who own dogs who are abductees. The notion that an alien would have to kill a dog is laughable, but what is more laughable is the fact that this fucking clown rounded up the body of the alien, but didn't take his beloved Dog's Ashes with him.

What a fucking lying douchebag. Put his ass on a polygraph and see how truthful he is.

What a fucking joke.

Cool.

Dave and Gene know? Do you have any stories from those days that would be of interest for a Paracast session?

1. If they've read certain posts from me over my time here, and remembered it, then yes.

2. Dunno, kinda in the ear of the beholder. I had no complaints from the show I did before and my time was extended IIRC. It was a long time ago though.

Jesus Christ.

This fucking asshole, this fucking FRAUD, lied and was fucking caught lying. He admitted he'd lied about the whole thing, and now he's back at it again.

October 15th 1996. What utter bullshit.

Here's the thing about this case that fucking galls me. The aliens attacked his dog, and turned it into white powder. I think that is significantly a different twist, because originally I thought his dog's body was photographed as well. The Alien's head looks different too, in the video.

It is absolute utter bullshit, and this guy is a total fucking fraud. If this asshole had an encounter with an alien, it was an Illegal Alien, because this fucker so obviously full of shit.

A dog would run away from something alien to them. All the alien would have to do, is will it away. Happens all the fucking time with people who own dogs who are abductees. The notion that an alien would have to kill a dog is laughable, but what is more laughable is the fact that this fucking clown rounded up the body of the alien, but didn't take his beloved Dog's Ashes with him.

What a fucking lying douchebag. Put his ass on a polygraph and see how truthful he is.

What a fucking joke.

Last I read, Rutter/Reed is saying in another life he had this happen. He re-created it to share in this life. Sick isn't it?

This assclown needs to have his ass kicked but good.

Every time I hear this guy speak, I want to retch.

He is a FRAUD with all caps.

Stillborn, was this the graphic from the asian guys website?

GROOMLOG.JPG

I hope this isn't a stupid question and I could do my own quick search but who is Norio Hayakawa and is he legit?

You familiar with him? I only know of him from a show long ago. He still around?

Not overly familiar but I ain't impressed by what I've seen. There's a couple videos of him on Youtube or Google video. One primarily dealing with a speech he gave on Area 51 to the "Prophecy Club". Usually that's the kiss of death for me... I don't know why it is people only seem to "find" Jesus if they've "lost" their common sense.

No idea if he's still speaking though.

Not overly familiar but I ain't impressed by what I've seen. There's a couple videos of him on Youtube or Google video. One primarily dealing with a speech he gave on Area 51 to the "Prophecy Club". Usually that's the kiss of death for me... I don't know why it is people only seem to "find" Jesus if they've "lost" their common sense.

No idea if he's still speaking though.

Yeah? I'm not familiar with the guy, only checked out his site due to the Strange Universe show I saw many years ago.

Back