• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

John F. Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy

... The bullets recovered from Tippet's body could not be positively matched because they were in too bad a shape but were consistent with the type of gun ...
And then ...
lancemoody said:
... As I said, the revolver was in Oswald's hand when he was arrested. It was the same weapon that fired the cartridge cases found immediately after the murder to the exclusion of all other weapons ...
So on one hand the gun couldn't be positively tied to the crime, but on the other it can? What am I missing?

Making the assumption that Oswald managed to pull off the assassination with a notoriously inferior weapon and acting alone, questions are still left unanswered. Perhaps they have or can be answered.

Precision marksmanship requires ongoing practice. Marksmanship with a scope requires the scope to be periodically calibrated or "sighted in". Do we have evidence that either of these conditions were met? Although to be fair, the Carcano rifle was apparently configured to use with open sights as well as a scope. But it is my impression that shooting as a sniper is a complex skill.

Here is an interesting video that shows how things that were reported changed as it went along. The "conspiracy" introduction is pretty irritating, b.t.w.

JFKmapdealyplazapiratenewsdotorg2summary.jpg

http://www.combatreform.org/THEJFKRESEARCHSITE/JFKmapdealyplazapiratenewsdotorg2summary.jpg

The Event of the Assassination of JFK is another match, we see the letter "M" to the right in the shape of the roadways, and the and a "T" formed relative to the position of the shooter to the left (in the "T" from the landscape that where the "Picket Fence" line is).

The Message is on par with the transition in leadership, in some places during the Cosmic Shift period. The note of importance is only the political personality was killed (in the JFK Shooting), as a measure in the transfer of authority from the political body to the catholic church, this is an ideal outcome. According to the extraterrestrials.
how do you like them apples

Wikipedia Facks JFK Assassination
Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. Jack Ruby's gun, owned by his brother Earl Ruby, was sold by the Herman Darvick Autograph Auctions in New York City on December 26, 1991, for $220,000.
December 26, 2013 to October 27, 2014 = 222 Days Total

2. James Tague, a spectator and witness to the assassination, also received a minor wound to his right cheek while standing 531 feet (162 m) away from the Depository's sixth floor, easternmost window, 270 feet (82 m) in front of and slightly to the right of President Kennedy's head facing direction, and more than 16 feet (4.9 m) below the top of the President's head.
May 28, 2014 to October 27, 2014 = 153 Days Total
This period is the 16th and final Period of the Mayan Calendar

3. The sudden renewed interest in the assassination led to the passage by Congress of the JFK Records Act in 1992. The Act created the Assassination Records Review Board to implement the Act’s mandate to release all sealed documents related to the assassination. Thousands of documents were released between 1994 and 1998, providing new material for researchers.
Solstice Precessional Alignment 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016

4. The New York Times, in an editorial dated November 25, 1966, did not call for a re-investigation, but said that the Warren Commission and its staff should address "the many puzzling questions that have been raised... There are enough solid doubts of thoughtful persons."
December 21, 2012 to November 25, 2013 = 340 Days
One of our previous conclusions connected to the Perihelion of Comet ISON, the 340 Day Mayan Fire Ceremony, and the difference between Mayan Calendar Length and 13 equal baktun lengths.

5. The Assassination Records Review Board was not commissioned to make any findings or conclusions. Its purpose was to release documents to the public in order to allow the public to draw its own conclusions. From 1992 until 1998, the Assassination Records Review Board gathered and unsealed about 60,000 documents, consisting of over 4 million pages. All remaining documents are to be released by 2017.
When Pluto was discovered on Feb 18, 1930, it was at 17Cn45. This discovery position represents the moment in time and the position in the zodiac when this dark Pluto energy first entered human consciousness. Much of what we've been able to learn about these energies and how they affect us hasn't been all that pretty or respectable, to be quite honest about it. It's only recently, say from when he trined his discover point in 1990-1991, that we've started to get a glimpse of the more positive sides of Pluto energy, especially what I call his "spiritual warrior" qualities. In 2017, he opposes his discovery position for the first time ever since we've become aware of him
http://members.bitstream.net/~bunlion/bpi/plutocap.html

(Summary - "Pluto In Capricorn" - First Year outside of Precessional Alignment)

6. All of the Warren Commission's records were submitted to the National Archives in 1964. The unpublished portion of those records was initially sealed for 75 years (to 2039) under a general National Archives policy that applied to all federal investigations by the executive branch of government, a period "intended to serve as protection for innocent persons who could otherwise be damaged because of their relationship with participants in the case.”
75 Years = 1 Precessional Degree
70 Years is 1 Biblical Generation
2014 - 1964 = 50 Years * 2039 - 2014 = 25 Years * Total Equals* 75 Years

7. The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, known unofficially as the Warren Commission, was established on November 29, 1963, by President Lyndon Johnson to investigate the assassination. Its 888-page final report was presented to President Johnson on September 24, 1964, and made public three days later.
888/365 = 523
December 21, 2012 to May 27, 2014 = 523 Days (our first 153 Day Period)
(Comet ISON discovered in September 28, 2011 about 585 Million Miles Away, and dissolved in November 28, 2013)

8. According to one of the arresting officers, M.N. McDonald, Oswald resisted arrest and was attempting to draw his pistol when he was struck and forcibly restrained by the police. He was charged with the murders of President Kennedy and Officer Tippit later that night. Oswald denied shooting anyone and claimed he was a patsy who was arrested because he had lived in the Soviet Union.

ZimbabweDrawingJFKShooting_zpsf4a72362.jpg

(Zimbabwe UFO Drawing Top, JFK Shooting Newman Family Photo Bottom)

CLARAFICATION

President/Vice President and Cabinet
State Representatives all States
House Representatives all States
(language includes current congress)
Governor All States
Mayor All Counties/Cities Excluded
Elected Officials All Counties/Cities Excluded

This is not negotiable, you are asked to resign and appoint the Catholic Church in the USA, Officially and Publically, before the euthanasia takes place, within 3 Days before the euthanasia of the Cosmic Shift takes place.

The Universe will complement my law, with its March 20, 2014 visitation in Overington park, according to the law we design. Further aggression, spouse and next of kin will also be targeted.

Thanks for Your Cooperation ... (usa only this is clean, I can do the rest according to the law when I return, now we are commanded to keep watch, we have a law to fullfill) (continue in our pattern, in europe the number of political lives will be in the high thousands, this is my estimation ... maybe this will not be the case with the proper demonstration and motivation off hand.) (Nightly walk tonight will follow a demonstration, it is my suggestion that you remain blind, rather then continue to use excessive force)

Last edited:
The One Bullet Theory

How can a bullet hit so many bones and still look pristine? If there is an answer to that it is probably in the realm of hallucinatory experience. BUT if that wasn't enough to amaze me - I wondered how people even years later after certain admissions were made regarding Clay Shaw and so many witnesses were killed - HOW could people support this government and not study what JFK was doing. If you look at the scroll to the beginning of the movie JFK you will see he was going to put the CIA out of business. Secret societies have a long history of working for the bankers and I document this in spades. But JFK was going further than even his family elders could stomach when he said he would institute the issuance of Silver Certificates to end interest payments on the national debt. If that were done in conjunction with instituting generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) there would be no deficits.

I have written a book on the subject.

This link details the nature of plausible deniability and how easy it was to get people lining up to help or kill JFK. Remember George I was CIA and he was involved in changing the route of the motorcade at a minimum. Somehow the Dulles CIA brothers get a place on the Warren Commission too. Their family plot at Fort Hill cemetery near Auburn, New York is most important to my research on Myles Keogh who is probably my ancestor and who was involved with a Martin (Martinists are above Dragon Royals maybe, if you believe their own words.).

JFK MURDER SOLVED - Reward

The One Bullet Theory

"Now if the first shot that wounded President Kennedy did not go on to penetrate Governor Connally also, and if one accepts the Commission's conclusion that President Kennedy was not shot before frame 210 of the Zapruder film, and Governor Connally was not shot after frame 240, then two shots must have been fired in the time it took the Zapruder camera to run through the 30 frames from 210 to 240. That time, at 18.3 frames per second, is something over a second and a half. But tests prove that Oswald's rifle, having once been fired, cannot be fired again in less than 2.3 seconds --- this being the minimum time needed merely to operate the rifle's bolt action, without aiming or otherwise hesitating or pausing. On the Commission's assumptions as to the timing of the shots, therefore, it was physically impossible for Oswald alone to inflict President Kennedy's first wound and also shoot Governor Connally, unless he did it with a single bullet. He could not possibly have done it by shooting twice. If there were two shots within this time-span, there were two assassins. Hence it was entirely "necessary" to the "essential findings of the Commission" to determine just which shot hit Governor Connally; the Commission should have known that it was, and it is not easy to see how the three dissenters from the one-shot hypothesis could sign the Report."

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp...c_failure.html

Hi RTB, that last link does not work. I think it is missing some letters and has 'period marks' in place of the letters?

I'm sure you are aware of the excellent PBS series NOVA which uses a science theme as the main focus of their programs. There was a recent program that documented the single bullet theory, and I was impressed that they seemed to have worked-out the issue that it could be done.

I have some significant background in testing weapons fire for the design and manufacture of bullet resistant armor, so I know something about the jackets of various bullets, speed and trajectory, and what happens to bullets on impact, etc. I only mention this, because it allowed me to understand a lot of the technical aspects of that NOVA program that seemed accurate to me.

I strongly suggest you watch that NOVA program. If you can not find it to watch at the PBS website, then I can get you a copy to download for short term private personal use. I am very interested if you can find any mistakes they made about this issue. Check out this link:

NOVA | Cold Case JFK

and...

Thanks.

Is this the link below you meant to post?...

http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/12th_Issue/classic_failure.html

Last edited:
Dear Stalker

Yes, that is the link, thanks.

NOVA - not always factual and still better than most. But I will go with what the above reports say and I have had this debate many times with people who say they are expert with weapons including the specific rifle in question. Getting bogged down in any detail of this mess serves a purpose called Plausible Deniability. Did you read the Bushes stuff (the link with 'reward' in it)? Did you listen to JFK? Can you imagine if the banksters got no more interest from the US and all nations stopped bleeding citizens through taxes caused by deficit accounting?

The last detail is behind many assassinations and attempted assassinations in US history. Do you know of any author who develops this as the Primary issue? Do you ever wonder how the US can go around starting assassinations in other countries and calling them Banana Republics? Chomsky is a tough read but he has books on various regions of the World on that and he has traced the development of the immortal corporations better than Korten who does a good job. But none give a way to solve the issue from proper accounting. It isn't just deficit spending either - it includes dumping and what GAAT addressed in Cancun or the G-7 did in Edinburgh. These intrigues are a blight upon humanity and Tony Blair said WE must hold their feet to the fire to end dumping - after they all signed on the line that is dotted saying they would do so.

BTW - John Connally's wife said (after he died) that her husband did not believe the one bullet theory and thus the Warren Report. He was a good soldier though, and served the interests of those who run America just as the Kennedy family (who are Merovingians) did; as noted above by PONG saying Jackie believed LBJ was in on the assassination. He most certainly was part of it, and a major part of the reason for the Armaments complex wanting Kennedy out.

Oh, and Jackie was no Princess nor her father!! Her deal with another Merovingian (Ari) is tantamount to making her the highest paid prostitute per hour that the world has ever seen. And she did not even honor that so-called marriage agreement after his death. His daughter had to take legal action.

Last edited:
Also from the blue link titled One Bullet Theory above - among many things... we have.

The almighty dollar and the increasing social support network is a positive re-inforcer of mass behavior. B. F. Skinner was certainly a bad person for doing what he did to his daughter (keeping her in his attic, etc.) but he was the maven or guru of behavioral psychology and knew what society was headed towards and why; to an extent that his name was synonymous with the word behavior. He said the feudal 'negative reinforcers' like serfdom and whippings actually left a greater freedom for the masses than our great education from birth to grave. Taxes to provide the very controls which we are led to believe we want; might well be why Joseph Kennedy, Sr. (a true villain) told his kids the way to power was going to be in government as he prepared to buy the Presidency for Joe Jr., and eventually Jack.

There was no need to tell the truth when great fiction writers could be bought and the image of 'Camelot' and the Kennedy clan was created. We now know that Jackie was probably the world's highest paid courtesan for her brief time spent with Onassis. A detailed look at their marriage agreement would amaze even the most jaundiced and cynical person. Arts and Entertainment did a decent documentary that showed some of the Chicago mob involvement in the making of what many still consider to be the best American President ever. Jack was a drug abuser and lecher who misused his fellow man in the image and model of his stock swindling drug or alcohol running parent. It isn't so much what they did as how they manipulated the media. In Watergate everyone got to see Nixon try to do it on national TV every night for months. Still we think what we are told has some semblance of truth, or at least the majority of people do, as they follow the footsteps laid out for them.

FAINT-HEARTED: - The faint of heart include those who have serious causes and philanthropical intentions as well as the great unwashed. It is easy to hide oneself in the intensity of any number of issues while losing sight of the real underlying causes of all the concerns that permeate our great society. When we learn to avoid confrontation and begin to accept the polite purpose promulgated by peer pressure we lose perspective and actually support the prevailing ethic of deceit. In fact it is a good thing to share one's thoughts about sex, religion and politics despite the taboos against such behavior.

Yes, it might not make you popular and it certainly puts you in some sticky situations; in the end if you go along with the game and take your piece of the action what might your karma be? Are we not responsible for what is happening at the hands of our collective governments because we participate in the apparent benefits and vote to maintain such frauds and guises of deceit? Why allow your children to be taught the lies of history? Why listen to the same tired clichés and rationalizations about 'What can one man do?' or 'You can't fight City Hall!' We imagine if you were put inside the skin of an Ethiopian or Saudi woman you would find a reason to fight. I know most people want to believe there is justice rather than vengeance in the hearts of our police and penal guards who work for empires of amazing incompetence while fighting to get a piece of the 'pad' or drug action. Who really knows what effect the drugs given mental patients have? Is not the straight-jacket actually more humane than burning or destroying brain cells and 'libido', in pursuit of making people 'manageable'? Did you know they try to sell ECT's as a boon to the elderly while they force Ritalin (an amphetamine, gateway drug) down the throats of children?

NOVA - not always factual and still better than most. But I will go with what the above report says and I have had this debate many times with people who say they are expert with weapons including the specific rifle in question. Getting bogged down in any detail of this mess serves a purpose called Plausible Deniability
That's why I want you to watch this program. Maybe you can spot some errors or mistakes. You claim to be an expert about the entire reasoning this is an organized conspiracy of some kind, but I do want to ask you please to just focus on this one aspect, which you yourself have made an issue out of it. Not me.

There are many reasons WHY some secret groups or individuals would want to assassinate any President. I'm sure there are many reasons well documented why JFK would be a target too. Even Oswald said he was a patsy, but he had already attempted to assassinate another military person in the area too. [Unless that is a lie or fabrication.] Oswald definitely had a troubled background that might allow him to do what he did. He was an opportunist that just happened to be at the right place and time. Coincidences do happen even if he had reasons to do it or be a patsy too.

Ford and Reagan were almost assassinated by lone actors too, and these were even more up-close attacks. Did these people act for conspiratorial reasons too? Whether mentally ill or not, they certainly had their perceived valid reasons for doing it. Oswald certainly would have a lot of reasons to do what he did too. All of these people could easily have had conspiracy ideas in their head, and that is why Oswald may have said he was a patsy too. That does not mean some specific group or person willfully pushed their buttons to do the deed. It could be indirect associations with his strange background, even with people that did not like JFK or might want him dead, but Oswald may have done all the connecting the dots on his own to do the murder when the random chance opportunity presented itself.

JFK made the fatal mistake of driving in an open car, when it would be well known himself that he could be a target. He should not have taken such chances knowing he was a very controversial President challenging the PTB with his reforms. Was he just naive and foolish about it, or did he take risks he should not have taken? His AG brother knew there were risks too, so it is really tragic he is killed too. We live in an extremely violent society, so Presidents will always be targeted.

When I see you have read the many reports in the above links and still maintain I could learn something from that NOVA program (given that I probably have seen it or the experts in it already.) then I will take you up on your kind offer. But spend your time reading the many reports which disagree in the above links.

I don't think you would be talking about the open car if you read the link with the word reward.
Here is a little quote from it - "Above is a picture of Felix Rodriguez with a captured Che Guevara. Rodriguez still shows Guevara 's Rolex watch and the transcripts of the interrogations to intimate friends in his Miami home, which is decorated with photos of him and his old friend George. Below a 1988 Christmas note from George to Felix referring to Iran-Contra hearings." They have interviews and pictures with Bush lying and being proven as a liar - he was the person who set up the motorcade and changed the route so a killing zone was available.

The stuff about Oswald having mental issues is SOP in Black Ops and in most cases where a person challenges the Government or any of it's institutions. Same thing done to Bob Lazar or Canada's Health Minister under Chretien when she went public on his "being in the pockets of drug companies". They spent time and money on Marina too.

I have yet to see why Oswald wanted to kill Kennedy, except for a cause he was ordered into. I never bought the Communist BS. Russia was not communist, you could say Castro was and there is an excellent graphic portrayal of all political leaders of note which properly shows Castro starting out next to Nelson Mandella near Gandhi and being big enough to dominate the whole left side of the political spectrum. So when they show Oswald in Russia for a time - it makes more sense he was there for spying on Russia more than the other way around. He was seen in Mexico with E. Howard Hunt just before the big event. Castro and Guevara were great freedom fighters and the embargo was created by mob families wanting their casinos back. The embargo caused Castro to have to work with Russia. The US put Bautista (a sergeant) in charge of Cuba on CIA types recommendations. He stole billions, which never got back to the Cuban people. Check out the Philippines and Marcos for more criminal behavior - or the Shah of Iran. Don't forget Old Joe Kennedy and the Seven Sisters oil game in the Mid East - I might be correct in recalling Onassis was in on that and they brought opiates back with the oil.

I almost laugh at your naïve and simplistic comment which I now quote.

We live in an extremely violent society, so Presidents will always be targeted.

What we live in (especially in the USA which Amnesty International said had more political prisoners than Russia at this time we are addressing.) is a Synarchistic corrupt society where bureaucracies like the CIA and rogue elements in them - conduct horrendous acts and try to pin the tail on various donkeys and patsy types. Lone actors - you say!!!! Maybe you buy that, but I have been inside the Military headspace since I was 15. I have discussed the matters with Generals and my brother belongs to an association of same. The issue of Chapman or Bremer and others may not rise to the level of anything more than what the Nuclear Lobby did to Eugene Mallove and not to the level of what the Supreme Court of the USA determined was true with Salvador Allende.

Did you also buy Sirhan Sirhan or what happened to MLK? The courts sided with the King family many years later.

We should start a thread on the Lincoln Assassination - the parallels are many. John Wilkes Booth may have lived on into the 20th Century and died in Oklahoma. Surratt was protected for seven years by the Vatican and never put before the courts when he returned to the US.

Last edited:
More from the link above which you have not read or would not have made your comments I quoted (IMHO). I disagree that the Dulles brothers are anything different than the Bushes. They are Bonesmen or Martinists (higher in the elite) and have perverted Christianity to serve their needs.

Stephen Kinzer’s “The Brothers” tells the story of two siblings who achieved remarkable influence, serving as secretary of state and director of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Eisenhower administration. It is a bracing and disturbing study of the exercise of American global power.

Kinzer, a former foreign correspondent for the New York Times, displays a commanding grasp of the vast documentary record, taking the reader deep inside the first decades of the Cold War. He brings a veteran journalist’s sense of character, moment and detail. And he writes with a cool and frequently elegant style. The most consequential aspect of Kinzer’s work is his devastating critique of John Foster Dulles and Allen Dulles, who are depicted as jointly responsible for acts of extreme geopolitical myopia, grave operational incompetence and misguided adherence to a creed of corporate globalism.

The Dulles brothers’ grandfather briefly served as secretary of state to President Benjamin Harrison. Their father, the Rev. Allen Macy Dulles, was a preacher and theologian who reared his boys to embrace missionary Christianity. Yet it was via Wall Street and the law firm Sullivan & Cromwell that both Dulles brothers ascended to power in Washington.

The elder brother, known as Foster, “thrived at the point where Washington politics intersected with global business,” Kinzer writes. At age 38 he became the sole managing partner of Sullivan & Cromwell. “Thus began his quarter century as one of the American elite’s most ruthlessly effective and best-paid courtiers.”

“The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War” by Stephen Kinzer (Times. 402 pp. $30). (Times Books)

When President Franklin D. Roosevelt created the Office of Strategic Services, the precursor to the CIA, {Working with Stevenson at Camp X where my regiment was involved. Stevenson is the Man Called Intrepid who Ian Fleming modelled James Bond after. Fleming was there too in his role with an Anti-Hitler Psychic Squad including Crowley.} Allen Dulles was among its first senior officers. Allen had spent a decade at the State Department before accepting his brother’s offer to join the global legal practice at Sullivan & Cromwell and then serving in the OSS. He was dispatched to Switzerland, where his circle of relationships included the seminal psychoanalytic theorist Carl Gustav Jung, who was commissioned to prepare psychological profiles of Hitler and other Nazi leaders. {It was Langer who did the OSS Secret Wartime Report: The Mind of Adolph Hitler. Langer and his brother are psychiatrists and they updated the book after the war. I use it a fair bit in my books on Hitler. Jung was accused of being a Nazi during the era of the war. I thoroughly debunk that fabrication.}

Foster was stridently moralistic, but cunning and strategic in international commerce. Allen was facile and charming, a seemingly pathological womanizer with a lifelong passion for the ethos of espionage. “From a client’s perspective,” Kinzer writes, “they made an ideal team: one brother was great fun and a gifted seducer, the other had uncanny skill in building fortunes.”

Foster served as a foreign policy adviser to his friend Thomas Dewey, the governor of New York and a perennial presidential candidate, and emerged as a Republican Party mandarin and leading spokesman on major issues of the day. He denounced the rise of global communism, condemning its “diabolical outrages” and ideology of “evil, ignorance, and despair.” Foster became an avid critic of Stalin’s essays and speeches, keeping half a dozen copies of them in each of his various dwellings. His ritualized invocations of the communist threat induced despair among some liberal commentators. “The outlook for world peace,” one pundit wrote, “seems to be getting dull, duller, Dulles.”

With the election of Republican Dwight Eisenhower as president in 1952, Foster finally secured the job he coveted: America’s premier diplomat. Allen, who had joined the recently created CIA in 1951, was selected by Eisenhower to be its director. Never before or since — not even during the tenure of national security adviser McGeorge Bundy and his brother, William, an assistant secretary of state — had two siblings enjoyed such concentrated power to manage U.S. foreign policy.

Kinzer’s history acknowledges that Eisenhower sought to continue the “Grand Strategy” of containment, through which the United States would attempt to constrain — but not necessarily reverse — the growth of global communism. As commander in chief, Eisenhower “combined the mind-set of a warrior with a sober understanding of the devastation that full-scale warfare brings,” Kinzer writes. “That led him to covert action. With the Dulles brothers as his right and left arms, he led the United States into a secret global conflict that raged throughout his presidency.”

According to Kinzer’s reconstruction of the Eisenhower era, the president was an enabler of the Dulles brothers’ obsession with six different nationalist and communist movements around the world that would provide successive case studies in the potential of covert action and its pronounced limitations.

The first test came in Iran, where nationalist Mohammad Mossadegh became prime minister in 1951 and swiftly moved to nationalize Iran’s oil industry, seizing control of the country’s petroleum wealth from the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, a primarily British enterprise. Operation Ajax, designed to oust Mossadegh, initially floundered. But the CIA paid street mobs to terrorize Tehran and recruited dissident military units that converged on Mossadegh’s home on Aug. 19, 1953. After a battle that killed hundreds, the Mossadegh government was overthrown. Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was installed, “ruled with increasing repression for a quarter century, and then was overthrown in a revolution that brought fanatically anti-Western clerics to power.”

The CIA next, in 1954, deposed Guatemalan President Jacobo Arbenz, a former defense minister and leftist political reformer who expropriated nearly 400,000 acres of land owned by the powerful United Fruit Company. Arbenz represented a potent threat comparable to Mossadegh and his seizure of Iran’s oil assets. “Their crackdown on corporate power led Foster and Allen to presume that they were serving Soviet ends,” Kinzer writes. “Two reasons for striking them — defending corporate power and resisting Communism — blended into one.”

These early victories in covert action were followed by a series of failed or unnecessary interventions that the author attributes to the brothers’ hubris and incompetence. In Vietnam, the communist and nationalist leader Ho Chi Minh proved to be as resilient and relentless an adversary as the United States ever confronted. In Indonesia, the American effort to unseat neutralist President Sukarno constituted one of the largest covert operations of the 1950s but also ended in failure.

In the African nation of Congo, a charismatic former postal clerk named Patrice Lumumba became leader after the end of Belgian colonial rule. The CIA perceived him as sympathetic to Moscow and in 1960 helped the Congolese military depose him. Lumumba was then abducted, beaten and murdered by his political rivals and Belgian police. Only 200 days separated his inauguration and his death.

The Bay of Pigs operation remains among the greatest debacles in CIA history, an epic mess for which Allen Dulles was eventually fired. By the time 1,400 American-sponsored Cuban exiles blundered ashore in April 1961 in an effort to spark a spontaneous revolution, their mission had already been exposed. Months before, a New York Times headline had blared: “U.S. Helps Train an Anti-Castro Force at Secret Guatemalan Air-Ground Base.” {A very good case or shall I say one of many very good cases, says this is why the Pentagon wanted JFK killed and LBJ was part of that plan. So HOW in HELL do we see a Dulles on the Warren Commission and denying Garrison access to Shaw's CIA records?}

Allen had a pattern of delegating operational responsibilities to a dangerous degree, in this instance entrusting the fate of the invasion to his deputy, Richard Bissell. Both men were mired in abject denial about the operation’s prospects. A Marine Corps amphibious-war expert advised them that the United States would “be courting disaster” if it did not neutralize Cuban air and naval assets by providing “adequate tactical air support.” Yet Allen and Bissell knew that a newly inaugurated President John F. Kennedy had ruled out any intervention by U.S. forces, the precise condition upon which the invasion’s success depended.

Allen Dulles’s “mind was undisciplined,” Kinzer concludes. “A senior British agent who worked with him for years recalled being ‘seldom able to penetrate beyond his laugh, or to conduct any serious professional conversation with him for more than a few sentences.’ ” Kinzer is similarly blunt in his assessment of Foster’s intellect, quoting Winston Churchill’s disparaging verdict that the secretary of state was “dull, unimaginative, uncomprehending.”

The author asserts that the Dulles brothers suffered from a form of sibling groupthink. “Their worldviews and operational codes were identical,” Kinzer writes. “Deeply intimate since childhood, they turned the State Department and the CIA into a reverberating echo chamber for their shared certainties.”

Last edited:
American Experience . Oswald's Ghost | PBS

On April 10, 1963, someone tried to kill a former Army general, Dallas resident Edwin A. Walker, who was making his name as a controversial right-winger. In early December 1963, while investigating the Kennedy assassination, the FBI determined Oswald had fired the shots at Walker.

Walker held extreme political views, accusing a variety of Democrats of being "pink" Communist sympathizers and opposing the integration of Southern schools. After Attorney General Robert Kennedy issued a warrant for Walker's arrest, the general declared himself a "political prisoner" of the Kennedy administration.

Oswald's motivation to kill Walker is explained in the Warren Commission report:

"[Marina Oswald] testified that Oswald said that General Walker 'was a very bad man, that he was a fascist, that he was the leader of a fascist organization, and when I said that even though all of that might be true, just the same he had no right to take his life, he said if someone had killed [Adolf] Hitler in time it would have saved many lives.'"

The note below, translated from Russian, was delivered to investigators along with some of Oswald's books. Marina Oswald would later testify that her husband had attempted to kill Walker and had left her this note at that time, detailing what she should do if he did not return.

Go to the link at the top of this post and anyone can read Oswald's note at the bottom of that webpage. He implicated himself according to his note verified by his wife.

11. If I am alive and taken prisoner, the city jail is located at the end of the bridge through which we always passed on going to the city (right in the beginning of the city after crossing the bridge).

source: Warren Commission Report, "Chapter 4: The Assassin. Prior Attempt to Kill: The Attempt on the Life of Maj. Gen. Edwin A. Walker." pp. 183-184. Chapter 4

How much did they pay and coerce Marina? I don't accept this note any more than I accept the doctored photo showing Oswald with a rifle and the sun or lighting showing it was doctored. But it does not matter one iota. Oswald could have fired one shot but the Triangulation zone, number of bullets and number of witnessed killed (32 or more) all stack up alongside the data which shows who had the motives. They also had the means to order Oswald to be a participant and that is what he meant when he said he was a patsy. And there is no way Ruby gets to walk in and shoot Oswald except if it is planned. They had to get rid of Oswald because he knew who ordered the kill. Twenty-five years later we had a US Marine assassination squad member just getting out of Camp Lejeune who after the official secrecy lapsed on his service said he was approached in the week before the hit to do a domestic kill and he said he declined because it was domestic.

In Mississippi where the Senate Investigation (Preceding the Warren Commission. A dry run to ensure they knew what not to allow or what witnesses not to call. And which ones to kill.) headed by Eastland comes from, they only began organizing their records while I wrote my book about ten years ago. Eastland is as dirty as Dulles and had dealings with the Bannister FBI guy (GUY) from Chicago. I got his tidbit from a lady going through the records and finding a lot of relevant facts. I have yet to see this part of the story on TV but maybe some of the new books not paid for by the government or others have details from Mississippi.

The Dallas coroner, and all so many other things. Shall I go and copy some more from the above links?

From the link you corrected and must not have read we have.

Although it is not necessary to any essential findings of the Commission to determine just which shot hit Governor Connally, there is very persuasive evidence from the experts to indicate that the same bullet which pierced the President's throat also caused Governor Connally's wounds. However, Governor Connally's testimony and certain other factors have given rise to some difference of opinion as to this prob- ability but there is no question in the mind of any member of the Commission that all the shots which caused the President's and Governor Connally's wounds were fired from the sixth-floor window of the Texas School Book Depository.

The "difference of opinion" about the "probability" that the same bullet pierced the President's throat and inflicted all of Governor Connally's wounds --- this difference of opinion, it now turns out, divided the Commission itself, and was rather stronger than the word "some" suggests. In interviews with five of the seven Commission members, on which he reports in his book, Inquest, Edward Jay Epstein found that Commissioners Gerald R. Ford, Allen W. Dulles, and John J McCloy believed that one bullet had gone through both President Kennedy and Governor Connally, while Commissioners Richard B. Russell, John Sherman Cooper, and Hale Boggs were unpersuaded, and tended to the view that two separate bullets had inflicted the President's first wound and the injuries to Governor Connally. (The position of Chief Justice Warren is not known.)

You can regard what follows as a confession of a top US official engaged in setting up Cuba and creating the reasons why Castro did what he should have done and did do. You will also see why the Pentagon and LBJ cabal thought the sick way they did. Hopefully you will read the bottom blue link, I have not checked the others.

The House Un-American Activities Committee and the McCarthy era is worse than most people who have studied it will ever know. Everyone knows about the lies and black-balling or various other dirty tricks which are made fun of in the TV series M.A.S.H. or various other places. How many people know the USSR was supported by British and American forces selling out to whichever side gave their cronies and shadowy business connections the best economic opportunities? How many people care to investigate FDR's great gift of 80 million Eastern Europeans to Old Joe Stalin? He was far worse than Hitler who was also backed by US monied interests as well as the British King.

Major General (Top Marine rank of his day) Smedley Butler knew the US armed forces were used to force imperialistic corporate agendas. He was a true hero in every aspect of normal life! If he had lived a little longer we would have seen what McCarthy was because Butler would not have allowed the lies to spread without some major speeches and effort.

"The following is an excerpt from a speech he gave in 1933:

“War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.

I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.

I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”

http://www.fas.org/man/smedley.htm"

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/wa...butler_usm.htm

But even Butler probably did not know enough about the Beacon Hill Mob which later brought us the Bushmen and Heinz Kissinger, as well as his brother who watched over the various Foundations. One of those Foundations forced opium upon China and created Skull & Bones. You will have a hard time finding out a lot about Averill Harriman and his Jupiter Island development of Manchurian Candidate Shrub. You can find a lot more about the era of Smedley Butler in the thread detailing The Most Important Man of the 20th Century.

https://sites.google.com/site/thecat...rian-candidate

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography - Part 7 of 8

McCarthyism and America's Backing of the USSR

Last edited:
One of the links sheds light on the Bushmen and Harriman control issues I have referred to regarding Shrub being a Manchurian Candidate.

"Thus it was that White House Press Secretary James Brady could say in early
March 1981: "Bush is functioning much like a co-President. George is
involved in all the national security stuff because of his special
background as CIA director. All the budget working groups he was there, the
economic working groups, the Cabinet meetings. He is included in almost all
the meetings." / Note #1

During the first months of the Reagan administration, Bush found himself
locked in a power struggle with Gen. Alexander Haig, whom Reagan had
appointed to be secretary of state.

Inexorably, the Brown Brothers Harriman/Skull and Bones networks went into
action against Haig. The idea was to paint him as a power-hungry
megalomaniac bent on dominating the administration of the weak figurehead
Reagan. This would then be supplemented by a vicious campaign of leaking by
James Baker and Michael Deaver, designed to play Reagan against Haig and
vice-versa, until the rival to Bush could be eliminated."

I am not the first person to wonder if Harriman ran Bush the way House ran Wilson and even FDR. Do you think Brady and Reagan were recipients of another patsy's bullets? Remember Reagan was not someone Harriman could direct - he was directed by Nancy's astrologers - he-he.

Last edited:
Back