• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Sylvan & The Moon

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
I just finished an interview with Jim Sylvan for Dark Matters Radio which will "air" tomorrow evening on Dark Matters Radio. The show will start at 10:00 PM Pacific Time. We hit a lot of areas, Allan Sturm, Dick Hoagland, his lunar research, mine of course and a lot of in-between. I don't know if this is the Ultimate Lunar show but I do think it is a good one. Of course if you do not hear it "live" it will be up in the archives a day or so after.

To hear it live go to;

CyberStationUSA - WorldVuer

The Archives are located at;

Dark Matters Radio Downloads | CyberStationUSA.com - On Demand Programming

Decker

http://www.starpod.org/Don

Don't forget ... a new DMR tonight with Jim Sylvan.

10:00 PM Pacific Hope to "see ya" there.

Decker

Really great show Don, just wanted to throw this by you concerning Alan Sturms cryptic last message on

http://www.lunomaly.com/

perhaps it's a reference to the film Matrix.

"Wake up, Neo. The Matrix has you. Follow the White Rabbit. Knock, knock, Neo."

Well Gang, the show aired last eve with Jim Sylvan and myself. If you heard it, you will figure out that I did this during the day .. and true to form .. life managed to intrude. The postman knocked on the door with a letter I had to sign for, several phone calls tried to chime in .. my dog Buckwheat managed to raise a little hell .. all in all I thought .. this thing turned out pretty darn good. Did you hear it? Well, what did you think?

Decker

A very enjoyable give and take, Don. Another example of your unique ability to engage your guest and guide the conversation to both inform and entertain your listeners Thanks for two hours of great radio, bro. I was again struck by the sheer size of some of these anomalies. Barring the possibility that we are 'rorsaching' light and shadow, it boggles my mind trying to consider the implications-somewhat like megalithic ruins scattered around the globe-particularly Egypt and Peru. Their 'ancientness' and engineering challenges us to throw out everything we think we know about the history of our planet as well as the origins of our species.

This is a fantastic site. I've been gawking at moon pictures for hours on end. Play around with this thing and you will discover regions that have extremely high resolution images that you can drill down into to an incredible degree. I've been looking around in the Mare Crisium. I've been stunned by some of the detail that is possible. Thanks to Ron for finding this one. I listened to the show while browsing the Lunar surface. Great show Don! I longed for a "show page" where some of the images that were discussed could be readily viewed though. Maybe next time.

Well Gang, the show aired last eve with Jim Sylvan and myself. If you heard it, you will figure out that I did this during the day .. and true to form .. life managed to intrude. The postman knocked on the door with a letter I had to sign for, several phone calls tried to chime in .. my dog Buckwheat managed to raise a little hell .. all in all I thought .. this thing turned out pretty darn good. Did you hear it? Well, what did you think?

Decker

You did a great job, Don.
Yes. It was one for the Don Ecker hall of fame!

This is a fantastic site. I've been gawking at moon pictures for hours on end. Play around with this thing and you will discover regions that have extremely high resolution images that you can drill down into to an incredible degree. I've been looking around in the Mare Crisium. I've been stunned by some of the detail that is possible. Thanks to Ron for finding this one. I listened to the show while browsing the Lunar surface. Great show Don! I longed for a "show page" where some of the images that were discussed could be readily viewed though. Maybe next time.

Here is a link that works: http://target.lroc.asu.edu/da/qmap.html

Thanks trainedobserver!

Hey Don,
Maybe "put a donate button on your page" and how about a Darkmatters show about the Police/D.C.I show and bloody hard work those men and women do keeping us safe during the day & at night?

Back