• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Oberg is an…

Your batting average with such assumptions is shaky, when are you going to get Jack Kasher on with me so I can confront him with his STS-48 zig-zagger foolishness.??

Ah James, the show is Don Ecker's Dark Matters Radio. I decide on who I invite. Now, I would have no problem .. down the road .. inviting you and Kasher on for a debate ... however you and me have lots and lots to chat about first. So, once again I invite you to come on with me to have a wide ranging chat on a number of topics. Are you game??

Decker

Don, I do interviews and debates to test-run my explanations and seek to find weaknesses or errors in my facts and logic -- and I adjust or abandon them in the face of rational criticism [as when Kasher showed the Apollo-16 'crescent' UFO after leaving the moon could not have been Earth as I had carelessly assumed based on a statement from the photo tech who first showed me the image]. Whenever we have differed in exchanges on the Facebook 'Dark Matter' site the only strategy I've seen from you is to insist on your perfect ability to mentally capture the utter reality of UFO testimony AND events referred to, and so any argument over facts and evidence is considered a personal insult to your omniscience. That's what you seem to use your show for, mazel tov, it's your show. Too bad Jack Kasher won't show up HERE to defend his arguments against refutations of his STS-48 analysis that I posted a quarter century ago, that he [and you] still pretend don't exist.

I did ask a question but I at once started a new thread because I realized the thread title was insulting to Jim Oberg, and said as much.

The title had the insult in it when you posted.

Anyway, Jim posted but has since gone walk-about. Too bad. Would have liked a conversation.

I see your confusion; by the time I first visited this thread, Gene had already removed the word so i didn't even know what the problem was til after that.

Good grief talk about digging a thread up from the grave.

I think shortly after I created this thread it became clear to me that in fact there is a logical explanation for the lights. In all honesty I have seen other photographs of these large bright fishing fleets and they look similar to the alleged lights seen by choi.

I wish I could edit the original thread text because it appears at the time I had either not gotten enough sleep or ranted before thinking.

I am glad you edited the title, but frankly I wish I had not created this thread

The lights are in fact a fleet of about a hundred bright fishing vessels

You might have got one right Jim Oberg, but don't get carried away, there are others that you are wrong about.

Sorry everyone for my poor grammar and tone when I created this thread 15 years ago.

You might have got one right Jim Oberg, but don't get carried away, there are others that you are wrong about.

Sorry everyone for my poor grammar and tone when I created this thread 15 years ago.
I think it was 3 years ago..... and a thread that calls one out as an 'idiot' must cause one to pause. Just saying. ;)

Would love to see the debate commence with Mr Oberg on anything you feel he is wrong about. Such conversation is always illuminating imo. :)

If you wondered about it, how come you didn't find the explanation published at that time?
I don't spend a whole lot of time on the internet regarding UFOs except in spurts and never for long. Very busy career still going strong. :)

P.S. In fact, now that I think of it I may have come across the alternative explanation. There's a vague memory emerging. ;)

Back