• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Marrs has passed away

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
Jimmy Church, Norio Hayakawa, and Wikipedia have all reported that Jim Marrs passed away today.
He was a real master of connecting the dots. May he rest in peace.

Gutted. I heard recently that he was unwell. On balance, I loved the majority of his research and found him to always be an entertaining radio guest etc. 'Alien Agenda' is a great book also. I've yet to read 'Crossfire,' though I've seen the Oliver Stone movie based on it.

He was pretty unique and It often seems we aren't replacing the luminaries of the field with like for like in terms of quality, or maybe I just don't really know who is out there right now to take the helm from guys like Jim. RIP Jim Marrs.:(

Back