• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Marrs has passed away

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
Jimmy Church, Norio Hayakawa, and Wikipedia have all reported that Jim Marrs passed away today.
He was a real master of connecting the dots. May he rest in peace.

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
Gutted. I heard recently that he was unwell. On balance, I loved the majority of his research and found him to always be an entertaining radio guest etc. 'Alien Agenda' is a great book also. I've yet to read 'Crossfire,' though I've seen the Oliver Stone movie based on it.

He was pretty unique and It often seems we aren't replacing the luminaries of the field with like for like in terms of quality, or maybe I just don't really know who is out there right now to take the helm from guys like Jim. RIP Jim Marrs.:(