• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 6, 2019 — Yovav Gad

I tried to reply to this, but was blocked because, "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements." For the life of me, I see nothing spam-like or controversial in my post.
Hmm. Weird. The forum acts up sometimes. You can always send the content via email and that way we can look at it to see what if anything is causing the problem. Personally I haven't seen it or moderated it, so I don't know why you're having trouble.

For some reason, I haven't been getting notifications.
I assume you mean notices about new posts. Be sure Watch is selected (below title of thread, at right). When you Watch a thread, you can choose whether to get email notifications. If you're not sure you did that, you can Unwatch and Watch again to make sure.

In the meantime, I'm having XenForo support look at this too.

Kirk, try this for now: Click or tap Unwatch at the upper right below the thread title. Click or tap Watch, and select the option to send email notices. Let me know if that works for you.

XenForo is still checking into this anyway.

Check your spam folder. Sometimes spam filters are flaky and flag good messages in addition to bad ones.

XenForo support couldn't find any problem in sending out notices.

Hmm. Weird. The forum acts up sometimes. You can always send the content via email and that way we can look at it to see what if anything is causing the problem. Personally I haven't seen it or moderated it, so I don't know why you're having trouble.

I did this, as per you and Gene, but am still awaiting an update. Cheers.

Back