• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 14, 2018 — Walter Bosley with Alejandro Rojas

I'm only on the show because Gene asks. He's not being forced. Whether anyone likes my personality or not doesn't factor into it. There's a particular clique operating here and that's usually the source of the problem.

Say what you want about what I write or speculate, that doesn't bother me. Also, I completely understand how, after Imbrogno and others, people in this community need to ask for some validation. The problem is when that is provided and vouched for and a clique will simply and summarily reject it because they just don't like the person, as in this case.

Regarding the dog comment, get over it. It was a direct response to being accused of being delusional. And it wasn't made to a nine year old kid who had to put down Old Yeller, it was made to a grown man who was on the attack and had already started mining my pages, other than what I said here, to ridicule me. Stop acting like Claude Rains in Casablanca with the faux shock.

Enough is said on this ( except by the clique, I'm pretty sure, because they have to feel they have the 'last word')

Wasn’t talking to you and my opinion is as valid as yours!

Absolutely your opinion is as valid as mine. However the problem is, I am a mod here and I will determine what is valid in this thread, not you. With that being said (and it is damned rare that I jump in here like I have done this date) we will keep this thread on track. This thread has become vocal and inflammatory enough without the injection of political name calling. You don't have to like it, but you do have to follow those rules.

Decker

I didn’t call anyone names I stated my opinion on someone,I also stated that certain traits appear common in certain people!,you are a sensitive bunch that’s for sure.

It's very interesting to watch the pissing contest going on. Walter Bosley is 100% correct. There are a group of individuals who love nothing more than to control what is said in the various forums. If you disagree with them they either try and browbeat you or dismiss your points with asinine comments. When called on their behavior they hide in the bushs or act like children who haven't gotten their way.

If you plan on saying anything here, you can count on these people to try and get the last word in. Guaranteed!

Going back to the actual topic, I must say that I enjoyed the discussion with Alejandro and Gene. We didn't have to all come from the same perspective on the issue to talk about it without debate or derision. I know I goof and sometimes crank on the 'ETH guys' but I am sincerely convinced ETs are out there and are visiting or have come here. I am also convinced that there are other things going on to explain UFOs and that's usually my intended point.

Hi Walter, in terms of the breakaway civilisation: do you think that they could be using Antarctica as either a home base or a staging post?

Because it seems to me to be a really good place to hide, I mean you can just drive to Area 51 for example but that is not true of Antarctica, especially inland.

If we can play golf on the moon, then a bit of cold should be a minor hurdle, rather than a highjump ;)

Hi Walter, in terms of the breakaway civilisation: do you think that they could be using Antarctica as either a home base or a staging post?

Because it seems to me to be a really good place to hide, I mean you can just drive to Area 51 for example but that is not true of Antarctica, especially inland.

If we can play golf on the moon, then a bit of cold should be a minor hurdle, rather than a highjump ;)

Check out the discussion I was in with Joseph Farrell and Alexandra Bruce on Dark Journalist the other day. We talk a little about that very thing....

Absolutely your opinion is as valid as mine. However the problem is, I am a mod here and I will determine what is valid in this thread, not you. With that being said (and it is damned rare that I jump in here like I have done this date) we will keep this thread on track. This thread has become vocal and inflammatory enough without the injection of political name calling. You don't have to like it, but you do have to follow those rules.

Decker

Don.
Can i get you to edit your profile and remove that bad link.
Its unprofessional and a bad look.

This one

http://www.darkmattersradio.com/

Thanks mate.

(i will do it for you if you dont know how )

Last edited by a moderator:
Bear with me ppl. I am currently multitasking here
I am dealing with multiple fire grounds as a NSW Fire and Rescue person

Fires Near Me

And negotiating with Gene for the purchase of the Paracast brand.

If we can reach a fair price, then i will be taking over the brand, and Mr Eckers services will be surplus to my needs. (unless he can bring something more than dead links and his past employment to the party)

Stay tuned.

I am dealing with multiple fire grounds as a NSW Fire and Rescue person

And negotiating with Gene for the purchase of the Paracast brand.

If we can reach a fair price, then i will be taking over the brand, and Mr Eckers services will be surplus to my needs. (unless he can bring something more than dead links and his past employment to the party)

Stay tuned.

Stay safe in the black mate . . .

Mike, somehow I don't see how laying out your business dealings on the table before anything is concluded is advisable, especially in the immediate wake of a rather heated row. But that's your business. I would say that, as much as I enjoy popping in to the forums, this really is not a place where guarded, carefully reasoned argument can be strictly enforced. Though I'm not an academic, last year after a lot of work I managed to publish two papers with controversial conclusions in a theological journal, in which every sentence has to be carefully argued. In contrast, the conversations here at the Paracast are far less demanding, thankfully, though I am very glad that there is no carte blanche tolerance for everything under the "paranormal" bigtop. I'm hoping that whatever happens, that this is kept in mind.

Best wishes.

Check out the discussion I was in with Joseph Farrell and Alexandra Bruce on Dark Journalist the other day. We talk a little about that very thing....

Thank you, I am only about 1 hour in, but fascinating already.

There was some talk about the "Zuma" satellite which I hadn't heard of before (launched by space X I think) anyway I looked up what "Zuma" means in Zulu* (because I understand that President Jacob Zuma is of Zulu heritage**) :

ZuluZUwords.png

*Zulu Dictionary Online Translation LEXILOGOS >>

**Zuma's Zulu heritage made his role especially important in the ANC's efforts to end the violence
Jacob Zuma - Wikipedia

Can I ask why anybody believes Farrell about anything?

I mean, 'The Bell' is BS that traces to one person: Witkowski.

Here's some Farrell stuff:
JF: All right. Very simple. It’s my belief... Just to give you kind of a very short Cliff Notes answer, it’s my belief, number one, that the Nazi atom bomb project was successful.
No it wasn't. There's lots of evidence that they might have tried, but they lacked the fissile material to do so.

Now, what I’m going to do is simply ask your viewers to accept that as kind of a “given” for the sake of argument so that I can kind of set the context. Okay?

In other words, accept the BS for what I'm saying so that I can build off the BS that I'm saying.

If you look at the project classification of the Bell, the Nazis classified it as kriegsentscheidend - [ed. note: war decisive].

There is zero evidence of that. Zero.

In other words, within the classification system of the Third Reich, the Bell was classified absolutely uniquely and at the very pinnacle of the system, and it is the ONLY project in Nazi Germany to be given that specific classification. In other words, higher than the atom bomb. Okay?

And the only person that ever said that was Witkowski, and he had zero documented evidence. Everything that's been pulled together about the Bell has been from other Nazi projects that sound 'bell-ish.'

So in other words, to the Nazis the atom bomb is, you know, already kind of “old stuff.” [laughs] Okay?
So the thing they never had was old stuff? That's insane.
So that gives an indicator of what the significance is. But if you look at the physics that they’re trying to investigate, I believe they’re investigating it for three things - for the purposes of achieving three things.

There's no documented evidence of any of this math or physics, mind you. Now he's just making stuff up.

Number one, they want to free Germany from energy dependence on foreign powers and foreign oil. So, in other words, they’re investigating the so-called “zero point” energy. Okay?

Except they didn't. They did, however, plan their war strategy around the use of oil.

Number two, the same sort of physics they have seen is kind of a gateway or window into advanced field propulsion, or antigravity if you want to call it that.

All based on one guy saying something.

And the third thing of course, Nazis being Nazis, is that they want to engineer this physics for a weapon. And of course we’re dealing now with the physics that, again, can engineer the fabric of space-time, locally.

Again, with no evidence.
Nazi International - Dr. Joseph Farrell

Farrell drives me crazy when I try to read his books. I counted something like six historical mistakes on one page in the first chapter of one of his bell books, and threw it away in disgust.

Look at it this way: If Mike buys the show, all the talk that you disapprove of here will vanish. So, no worries about hearing any talk about The Bell or Disneyland or any of that. :)

Actually, if Mike does buy it, I think the best move would be to move the broadcast/command location of the show and the forum to someone in UK, Canada or Australia. :)

The reason I am interested in Antarctica is partly because the world seems to be in great turmoil, and generally speaking environmental issues are getting sidelined. So how come they have just declared a huge protected environmental zone with all the restrictions that implies*? Look at the rate of deforestation, over fishing etc etc and the refusal to come to a consensus about 'global warming' (and the causes thereof).

I am not talking about miles johnston nonsense and the like who talk about 'black goo' (google him if you want to waste five minutes ;) ) but I think something must be up, down there?

I think I first really noticed on google maps, and whilst there is probably some logical reason for it, I find the imagery of Antarctica on there is lacking in both quality and amount.
I haven't looked into other options aside from google earth yet.

World's largest marine reserve created in Antarctica

Look at it this way: If Mike buys the show, all the talk that you disapprove of here will vanish. So, no worries about hearing any talk about The Bell or Disneyland or any of that. :)

Actually, if Mike does buy it, I think the best move would be to move the broadcast/command location of the show and the forum to someone in UK, Canada or Australia. :)

I'll put this as kindly as i can Walt, i dont need any advice from you

One theme that returns when I am in this state of fear that I may never pull myself out of a hole I've been in for a dozen years now is wondering if I actually died and am in a hell of sorts. In 2005 I decided to leave the best paying employment I ever had . But like many people would learn soon, things got worse in the US by 2006, even before the nosedive of a couple years later. Nothing I tried worked. Nothing.

Back