• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 14, 2018 — Walter Bosley with Alejandro Rojas

Meanwhile back at Mikes house

23131701_10159714869605037_6360049881386554158_n.jpg

Are you twelve years old? :D

And are you proud of a Nazi chick as your ideal? Your attention to detail is seriously lacking. We're supposed to be impressed with your discernment...? :D

Walter, I cannot speak for “Third Reich Mike”, as for me, I am not a Third Reich kind of member, although, everyone usually dislikes me universally.

BTW, it takes years of practice …

On the one hand i find it doubtful the USG would have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and have to promote a mail clerk to Chief of the Counterespionage Operations Branch. Surely they would have had their pick of Harvard graduates.
But then look at who you have as president these days.

And are you proud of a Nazi chick as your ideal? Your attention to detail is seriously lacking.

Actually that image is from a comic strip called Judge Dredd, set in the US. Where you got Nazi chick from is testimony to the rest of your work.
Drawing connections that simply are not there except in your mind.

I get the whole conspiracy hidden in plain sight thing, but this is just silly

aero%2Btrump.jpg

We're supposed to be impressed with your discernment...???

Heres another clue for you, you can write another book of nonsense.

1496731678-donald.png

On the one hand i find it doubtful the USG would have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and have to promote a mail clerk to Chief of the Counterespionage Operations Branch. Surely they would have had their pick of Harvard graduates.
But then look at who you have as president these days.

What do you do, Mike? What is your profession? :D

Actually that image is from a comic strip called Judge Dredd, set in the US. Where you got Nazi chick from is testimony to the rest of your work.
Drawing connections that simply are not there except in your mind.

LMFAO Where did I get that from? Perhaps the EARRING on the woman on the right... :D

And in a stunning display of synchronicity

It turns out Judge Dredds housecleaning robot is called.....

2000adwalterbluepwint.jpg

Spooky isnt it.

While you’re here Walter, do you find Christopher Mellon problematic, or simply background noise, as seldom ever mentioned.

I don't know. His background raises my eyebrows, personal and professional, but I personally haven't seen enough yet to say.
That’s just it, we are all blind while navigating through a hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor.
Edit: forget the blinded part, as who would need mirrors ...(sigh)...

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO Where did I get that from? Perhaps the EARRING on the woman on the right... :D

Well bugger me, so she is.
I was looking at something else ;)
But like all dancing girls they too got paid first.

But i can see where you might take that and read conspiracy with a Nazi secret society twist into it

Or she might just be a Buddhist

The swastika is an icon widely found in human history and the modern world.[4][7] It is alternatively known in various European languages as the Hakenkreuz, gammadion, cross cramponnée, croix gammée, fylfot, or tetraskelion, and in Japan as the Manji. A swastika generally takes the form of a rotationally symmetrical arrangement (a wheel) with four equally spaced legs of identical length each bent at 90 degrees in a uniform direction to create a pattern akin to a four-armed spiral.[8][9] It is found in the archeological remains of the Indus Valley Civilization and Mesopotamia, as well as in early Byzantine and Christian artwork.[4][7]

The name swastika comes from Sanskrit (Devanagari: स्वस्तिक), and denotes "conducive to well being or auspicious".[10][7] In Hinduism, the clockwise symbol is called swastika symbolizing surya (sun), prosperity, and good luck, while the counterclockwise symbol is called sauvastika symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali.[7] In Jainism, a swastika is the symbol for Suparshvanatha – the 7th of 24 Tirthankaras (spiritual teachers and saviours), while in Buddhism it symbolizes the auspicious footprints of the Buddha.[7][11][12]

I hope you didn't waste too many minutes of your life drawing these conclusions, its Friday night here and Ive been out to dinner with my wife.
She had a Heineken. (she may well be a Nazi chick too)
And i had a FOSTERs Lager.

(They didn't serve sauerkraut, But we had the spring rolls instead. Thai, not those godless chinese ones.)

Its a little known fact that FOSTERS was actually started by some German Illuminati who fled to Australia on an airship that resembles a weatherboard Micky mouse (that Walt Disney connection again)

maxresdefault.jpg

And im sure no one doubts your hypothesis that breakaway civilizations are flying weatherboard flying machines that look like Micky mouse.

But FOSTERS is actually

F - Fuehrers
O - Ocktoberfest
S -Some
T - Thing
E - Erlkönig
R -Reich
S -Stuff

You see the clues are there if you can make the connections :D

His background raises my eyebrows, personal and professional,

I began my federal service on 14 March 1988 as a GS-3 Mail Clerk

And in five years as i read it

My commissioning date was 19 Nov 1993. I was Chief of the Counterespionage Operations Branch.

If that's how the USG are staffing their Counterespionage Operations Branch, its no wonder North Korea are giving the Hawaiians nightmares.

This is a joke right ?
You are funning us Walt ?

l33.jpg

Sychronicity ?
Bugger me with a barge pole, i was joking about the Walt disney connection.

So you really do identify with Disney.
And you are presenting a flying machine that looks liek Mickey Mouse as evidence of a breakaway civilisation.

You cant make this stuff up, or rather you can.

First L Ron Hubbard, and now this guy........ You Yanks..... Joseph smith would be proud.

Revised edition...... what the Eff Eff Effity Eff did you forget the first time round ?

This has to be a joke. Beer just came out my nose laughing. Revised edition.......

"I forgot to add......I'm sleepy and dopey and dirty in places"

It is indeed a small world after all................

An investigation into arcane science and engineering at the world's most famous theme park. Was there an inter-dimensional portal that influenced psychic perception of visitors and allowed beings to enter across time and space?
This book reveals surprising evidence that something otherworldly was built into The Magic Kingdom. Inspired by the author's personal experiences

Let me see if i have this straight. Walt believes as a direct result of his personal experience that Disneyland has an inter dimensional portal that allows beings to enter across space and time ?

Can we please do a show on the surprising evidence he has to back this claim ?

Id say you cant make this shit up, but clearly i'm wrong.

Back