• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jacques Valle on Coast to Coast w/Knapp tonight

Me too! I have always respected Jacques Vallee, especially because he points out the cultural biases of the various UFO nuts and their followers:exclamation:

Dale

More good news. I mentioned (in another thread) that I had heard some EVP folks interviewed by Art Bell some years ago that were interesting. Well, they are on Coast to Coast AM with Art this coming Friday. I'm not pushing another show and I would Love to see Gene and Chris interview them on the Paracast. Their names are Brendon Cook and Barbara Mcbeath. So, if ya get a chance to listen in I'd love to hear opinons from the Paracast forum members. They were impressive the last time I heard them. Matter of fact to impressive. The "clarity" of the evp's caused my "skeptical" radar to go up. But, they were not hawking a book or selling anything and that made me think again about their validity.

If anyone sees the new J. Vallee interview crop up on youTube or wherever, please post it here immediately so we can watch before c2c yanks it down.

I listened to Knapp's show last night. An all time CLASSIC. Vallee really surprised me, and gave me much pause of thought. He read of Ufo accounts going back --centuries--, BUT with the witnesses' time and date of sighting logged. For those of you who did not get to hear such, these reports sounded --just like-- stuff out of the 1960's and '70's flap waves. SAUCERS!!! Literally. Doing that 'falling leaf' motion stuff, spiralling upward, fast angle moves, landings, CLASSIC ABDUCTIONS (Who'da thunk?) physical effects, landing trace cases! (Attn: Ted Phillips)
I had NO idea. And that is why Vallee and his research partner put out a request for those of you who understand and can translate Chinese and Japanese as well. they are seeking to accumulate all of these kinds of cases in every country at every historical time, that they possibly can. But now, I am really confused. What are we now, to speculate about the Ufo phenomenon.
Dolan and Zabel made me feel uncomfortable. Their tone, to me, was like alarmist Alex Jones sky-is-falling dread and urgency. As if the flying saucer phenomenon is recent, and if only the government coverup-ists would Disclose(!) then all would be known. I am wondering how the intelligence community has --thee-- answer, to something thats been doing it's same things since the dawn of history on this earth. Perhaps maybe the black world has got it figured out. But what I-- have figured out, is I BELIEVE (Just my own theory here,) that Ufos wind up in intelligence reports, but no one in the black world knows anymore about the saucerian TRUTH, anymore than the most expert olde-time veteran Ufologist! (I could be wrong though! Stranger things have happened!)

If anyone sees the new J. Vallee interview crop up on youTube or wherever, please post it here immediately so we can watch before c2c yanks it down.

You don't need to wait for someone to put a video up on Youtube. Just type (Coast TO Coast Radio Archives) It easier to find if you use Google as your browser, the listing should be on the first page and all shows are free to listen to one day after broadcast.

I just listened to the interview with Vallee...really interesting and yes some of the things he said surprised me too.

Back