• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I've got some bad news, disclosure is happening..

Free episodes:

I found a really really old link that first got me interested into lunar anomalies (ignore the text, hoagland type-crap in german).Those are just a few I find highly 'dubious'.Give me a little more time to dig some good ones up in high-res.

I'm not sure how this thread got hijacked and turned into a 'God' conversation since the point I was trying to make is simply that the current process we are seeing of governments releasing files and military people speaking publicly on the topic amounts to 'disclosure'. Or, at least the closest we are going to get to 'disclosure' for a long time to come. There is going to be no major announcement, or anything dramatic, but rather we can simply expect what we are seeing now; a gradual and slow change over a long period of time whereby the topic shifts from being one of ridicule to one of general acceptance.

Realize here that I am not talking about government cover-ups, conspiracies, alien crashes, bodies, ET, or anything else of the like. I'm simply suggesting that the topic itself is slowly being accepted as something legitimate that we can discuss without resorting to outright ridicule and immediate dismissal.

To those who suggest that it will have no major effect,I largely agree on the one hand, but on the other hand it's hard to underestimate the general interest the public has on this topic.

All that said, I would like to make a comment about the 'God' meme which got injected into this thread. I am in the process of starting up a new podcast, titled 'The Dialectic Struggle', which focuses primarily on belief. Based on the conversations which got started in this thread, I would like to suggest an episode titled 'The God Word'. If you would be interested in discussing what 'The God Word' means to you and how you believe it applies to others, please contact me by personal email at: [email protected]

I'll give you a heads up though, I will be focusing heavily on the topic of semantics and language as, I remind you, that 'God' is just three character symbols strung together which, realistically, hold no Universal meaning among the population of the earth.

The format of my podcast is a little different than most. Rather than interviewing just a single person for an hour or so, instead I try to interview a number of people for a shorter period of time to capture a greater range of opinion on the subject.

Thanks,

John

I guess I'm the "guilty" party since I went off on a long tangent. However, at Angel's request I "let it go." :)But, your proposal sounds interesting. I will email you once I get home from work today. I use an old browser at work and just pop in on my breaks or at lunch. 8)

Ehrmm, how about I give the aforementioned link now...sorry http://www.kheichhorn.de/html/body_mond_2.html

Zu viel Deutsch - der vier Sprachen kann ich lesen, es ist nicht einer von ihnen.

I hope that translated properly - I read English, French, Italian, and a little Spanish. German not so much.

Call it synchronicity but I'm listening to an old Paracast episode (April 20, 2008) where Don is talking about moon anomalies.
Does anyone know if Don ever posted the stuff he talked about on the show?

Zu viel Deutsch - der vier Sprachen kann ich lesen, es ist nicht einer von ihnen.

I hope that translated properly - I read English, French, Italian, and a little Spanish. German not so much.

Call it synchronicity but I'm listening to an old Paracast episode (April 20, 2008) where Don is talking about moon anomalies.
Does anyone know if Don ever posted the stuff he talked about on the show?

It didn't translate well, but thanks for trying. :) I always hear german is one of the hardest languages to learn, I hated my five years of french in school (no innuendo :p ).Can read it well though.Angel, DMR subforum, what episode it was, I can't tell you myself really, shoot Don a pm if you are really interested. :)

Angel, the video posted on this site does not work, but the written statements that follow are commonly offered as evidence of NASA airbrushing or "smudging" photographs of the moon. Film Evidence Of NASA Airbrushing Out Anomalies On The Moon

The following video comes from a source (Jose "Rods" Escamilla) that I do find somewhat dubious myself, however, at 2:06 there is a photograph displayed that is definitely "smudged." Now I don't have the actual photograph number/name but I have seen it before and the video also contains the testimonies of the two individuals quoted in the above page.

A small list of lunar anomalies in this site:
List of Lunar Anomalies

Mike Bara's Lunar anomalies
Informantnews Network presents an archive of Mike Baras Lunar Anomalies: You are using an invalid IP

I'll keep looking for source material if you wish. Don Ecker is a good source for this as well, since he has been studying this subject for quite a few years. You should listen to his show with Vito Sacherri and I believe there's another show or two that he does on Lunar Anomalies.

Wow, this thread is going all over the place. Now we are talking about 'Moon anomalies'.

This one I have a real problem with. You see, if the US were the only country that had surveyed the moon that would be one thing. Maybe you could make this wacky conspiracy theory stick. However, recently India sent up their own spaceship to photograph the moon. Knowing the Indian culture I don't think anything would make them happier than to show up the US with a Moon discovery.

So, you are suggesting the 'Moon anomaly' cover-up extends to every single country which has ever sent a probe to photograph on the Moon?

I find that a little hard to believe. I've never seen anything related to the Moon pictures that couldn't easily be ascribed to imaging artifacts; including infamous 'smudges'.

The evidence for this is pretty poor in my opinion.

John

I tend to dig the anomalies on the Moon and Mars stuff, but I can appreciate John's point. We have to be careful with jumping to conclusions. I remember the holes on Mars got me intrigued a couple years ago, but it turns out they aren't as big as originally reported, according to the most recent source I read.

I tend to dig the anomalies on the Moon and Mars stuff, but I can appreciate John's point. We have to be careful with jumping to conclusions. I remember the holes on Mars got me intrigued a couple years ago, but it turns out they aren't as big as originally reported, according to the most recent source I read.

I worry about the evidence, though. But these possibilities are loads of fun to talk about, if the listeners can be a little tolerant.

Just when you thought UFO disclosure couldn't get any more definitive, look at this announcement from Google today! Pay close attention at the 28 second mark!

I worry about the evidence, though. But these possibilities are loads of fun to talk about, if the listeners can be a little tolerant.

They can be fun to talk about as long as it's pointed out that the science is terrible and that it's all fiction. If we talk about it as fiction, I'm all for it.

They can be fun to talk about as long as it's pointed out that the science is terrible and that it's all fiction. If we talk about it as fiction, I'm all for it.

However, just remember those who are in the know of so called black budgets etc are holders of secrets and what there is might frighten us all or make us laugh. What I am very surprised at is the growth of technologies these days compared to my grandparents who had to walk miles for transport and horse and buggy was still use in the farming industry in the 1930s. Folks worked six days a week or seven if you lived on a farm :frown:and poverty was rampant.:frown: It seems we have taken a massive leap in the last 60 years;) or as the technologies just been slowly drip for our consumption? Has technologies brought back slavery with a vengeance? Furthermore, we all know Wars increase technologies. Disclosure is a very long winded pipe dream of sorts but its nice to have hope those who hold the secrets if any reveal one day maybe before the Earth is hit by a huge meteor.::)

I prefer to call a lot of this stuff "unproven," with degrees varying from "certainly possible" to "almost certainly bullcrap" and subject to revision at any time as more or less supporting evidence comes to light.

In 2007, I wrote about skeptics, and discovered the philosophy of the Pyrrhonists, which I admire. The piece was called "Skepticism Is Not A Dirty Word" and included this quote from Wikipedia:

“Nothing can be known, not even this”. Pyrrhonian skeptics withhold assent with regard to non-evident propositions and remain in a state of perpetual inquiry. For example, Pyrrhonians might assert that a lack of proof cannot constitute disproof, and that a lack of belief is vastly different from a state of active disbelief. Rather than disbelieving in God, psychic powers, etc., based on the lack of evidence of such things, Pyrrhonians recognize that we cannot be certain that new evidence won’t turn up in the future, and so they intentionally remain tentative and continue their inquiry. Pyrrhonians also question accepted knowledge, and view dogmatism as a disease of the mind.

For me, this attitude is a good way to look at UFOs and the paranormal, rather than the more dogmatic attitude of "'unproven' means 'nonexistent'."

I prefer to call a lot of this stuff "unproven," with degrees varying from "certainly possible" to "almost certainly bullcrap" and subject to revision at any time as more or less supporting evidence comes to light.

In 2007, I wrote about skeptics, and discovered the philosophy of the Pyrrhonists, which I admire. The piece was called "Skepticism Is Not A Dirty Word" and included this quote from Wikipedia:

“Nothing can be known, not even this”. Pyrrhonian skeptics withhold assent with regard to non-evident propositions and remain in a state of perpetual inquiry. For example, Pyrrhonians might assert that a lack of proof cannot constitute disproof, and that a lack of belief is vastly different from a state of active disbelief. Rather than disbelieving in God, psychic powers, etc., based on the lack of evidence of such things, Pyrrhonians recognize that we cannot be certain that new evidence won’t turn up in the future, and so they intentionally remain tentative and continue their inquiry. Pyrrhonians also question accepted knowledge, and view dogmatism as a disease of the mind.

For me, this attitude is a good way to look at UFOs and the paranormal, rather than the more dogmatic attitude of "'unproven' means 'nonexistent'."

That's a good way of looking at certain things. Here's my take on the Moon stuff - I don't believe that NASA is hiding anything about the Moon, but if that were to be proven wrong, well, I have no trouble changing my mind.
The thing with the Moon is that we've been there, many times between manned missions and robot ones. The evidence that there's something artificial there, not man-made, is garbage at best. However, it'll sell some books and get you on TV.

That's a good way of looking at certain things. Here's my take on the Moon stuff - I don't believe that NASA is hiding anything about the Moon, but if that were to be proven wrong, well, I have no trouble changing my mind.
The thing with the Moon is that we've been there, many times between manned missions and robot ones. The evidence that there's something artificial there, not man-made, is garbage at best. However, it'll sell some books and get you on TV.

I guess I'd put that in the "most likely bullcrap" basket then. Labeling it (or any claim) as "fiction" closes all discussion, even if there is little left to debate. I like the discussion. Listening without interrupting doesn't mean that I accept any particular premise.

Perhaps what occurs is that we take each case and declare it as personally worth our time or not. The argument often seems to be trying to convince others if certain claims are worth their time! With this "weird stuff," it often seems highly debatable.

As for the Moon stuff, I find it enjoyable to think that there might be undisclosed anomalies, and that there may be evidence for a coverup. For the sake of entertainment and possible proof, I keep an open mind. I recently found a 1959 book about the Moon, and the author cites observations that features on the surface have been seen to change over relatively short periods, and presents both sides to the argument.

I guess I'd put that in the "most likely bullcrap" basket then. Labeling it (or any claim) as "fiction" closes all discussion, even if there is little left to debate. I like the discussion. Listening without interrupting doesn't mean that I accept any particular premise.

Perhaps what occurs is that we take each case and declare it as personally worth our time or not. The argument often seems to be trying to convince others if certain claims are worth their time! With this "weird stuff," it often seems highly debatable.

As for the Moon stuff, I find it enjoyable to think that there might be undisclosed anomalies, and that there may be evidence for a coverup. For the sake of entertainment and possible proof, I keep an open mind. I recently found a 1959 book about the Moon, and the author cites observations that features on the surface have been seen to change over relatively short periods, and presents both sides to the argument.

Anomalies like the 'shard' and the 'castle' are very intriguing...Richard

Back