• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Obama a Neo-con operative?

Can anyone in the present state of things in this country be anything but "another corporate-run politician"? He's probably the most intelligent, well-informed, and insightful president this country has yet had, but he's boxed in and we all know by whom/what and why. The situation is almost enough to discourage some of us from watching the nightly cable news-script of soundbites. Oh, that would be me for one.

Can anyone in the present state of things in this country be anything but "another corporate-run politician"? He's probably the most intelligent, well-informed, and insightful president this country has yet had, but he's boxed in and we all know by whom/what and why. The situation is almost enough to discourage some of us from watching the nightly cable news-script of soundbites. Oh, that would be me for one.
He is the worst president ever.

Go troll somewhere else with your crap. You just joined today and your already throwing out political bait words and resurrecting old threads calling everyone here gullible in the thread? You need to learn some respect, try looking it up and being responsible as a poster.l

Your accusations are as follows)

1) I'm a troll
2) I'm full off crap
3) I joined yesterday
4) I've used political bait words
5) I've resserected old threads
6) I've called everyone hee's gullable 'in a thread' (?)
7) 'I need to learn respect'
8) I should look up 'being a reponsible poster

Firstly, it is interesting to note that the entire body of your post wholly consists of accusations, and lacks all other substance, pehaps it is you that needs to look up 'responsible' posting, and the meaning of 'respect'?

1) I'm a troll? And what is the definition of a troll? Where does line draw between having an opinion and being a troll?
This thread is about the political affiliation of Obama. I added my two cents. He is a Zionist controlled puppet. I through in a somewhat fun conspiracy theory too... The aim there to see what reception it and I get. You have not left me unsatisfied. In the few weeks that I have been reading this forum I spotted the Nazi thought brigade, and have now drew some of you out of the woodwork.

2) I'm full of crap - Well, as you've yet to counter any of my comments with anything constuctive, I'm sure you'll fogive me for disregading your opinion here.

3) I joined yesterday, so I did, can you believe it? :O

4) I've used political 'bait' words - I can't respond well here because I don't understand the definition of 'political bait words', nor do I care for their implications... I can only assume that you have taken offence to the only politically charged word I used here, 'Zionist'. Get over it. Zionism is a politically dominant movement, you best get used to hearing it.

5) I brought back old threads - again, yes, so what? The sub-forums are quite small, and instead of ceating entire to thread to share my thoughts, it makes more sense to add them onto existing ones.

6) I called 'eveyone here' gullable in a thread - Your post is rather misleading, I did not call 'everyone here' gullable 'ina a thread'... I called most participants in the Billy Meier debate gullable for placing them selves into two distinct categories; 'Aliens are real' and 'it was all a poor hoax'. I suggest there is an entiely different 3d category that has been systematically discarded, and in most cases not even contemplated.

7 & 8) Were dealt with previously.

Now what I would like to see is you channeling the passion you have to belittle me, into belittling the substance of my opinions, is Obama a Zionist? Was the Meier case a psy-op?

The pleasure was all mine..

Go troll somewhere else with your crap. You just joined today and your already throwing out political bait words and resurrecting old threads calling everyone here gullible in the thread? You need to learn some respect, try looking it up and being responsible as a poster.l

Your accusations are as follows:

1) I'm a troll
2) I'm full off crap
3) I joined yesterday
5) I've ressurected old threads
6) I've called everyone here gullable 'in a thread' (?)
8) I should look up 'being a reponsible poster'

Firstly, it is interesting to note that the entire body of your post wholly consists of accusations, and lacks all other substance, pehaps it is you that needs to look up 'responsible' posting, and the meaning of 'respect'?

1) I'm a troll? And what is the definition of a troll? Where does line draw between having an opinion and being a troll?
This thread is about the political affiliation of Obama. I added my two cents. He is a Zionist controlled puppet. I through in a somewhat fun conspiracy theory too... The aim there to see what reception it and I get. You have not left me unsatisfied. In the few weeks that I have been reading this forum I spotted the Nazi thought brigade, and have now drew some of you out of the woodwork.

2) I'm full of crap - Well, as you've yet to counter any of my comments with anything constuctive, I'm sure you'll fogive me for disregading your opinion here.

4) I've used political 'bait' words - I can't respond well here because I don't understand the definition of 'political bait words', nor do I care for their implications... I can only assume that you have taken offence to the only politically charged word I used here, 'Zionist'. Get over it. Zionism is a politically dominant movement, you best get used to hearing it.

5) I brought back old threads - again, yes, so what? The sub-forums are quite small, and instead of creating entire to thread to share my thoughts, it makes more sense to add them onto existing ones.

6) I've called 'eveyone here' gullable in a thread - Your post is rather misleading, I did not call 'everyone here' gullable 'in a thread'... I called most participants in the Billy Meier debate gullable for placing them selves into two distinct categories; 'Aliens are real' and 'it was all a poor hoax'. I suggest there is an entirely different 3rd category that has been systematically discarded, and in most cases not even contemplated.

Now what I would like to see is, you channeling the passion you have to belittle me, into belittling the substance of my opinions, is Obama a Zionist? Was the Meier case a psy-op?

The pleasures all mine..

Last edited:

1) I'm a troll
2) I'm full off crap
3) I joined yesterday

5) I brought back old threads - again, yes, so what? The sub-forums are quite small, and instead of creating entire to thread to share my thoughts, it makes more sense to add them onto existing ones.

6) I've called 'eveyone here' gullable in a thread - Your post is rather misleading, I did not call 'everyone here' gullable 'in a thread'... I called most participants in the Billy Meier debate gullable for placing them selves into two distinct categories; 'Aliens are real' and 'it was all a poor hoax'. I suggest there is an entirely different 3rd category that has been systematically discarded, and in most cases not even contemplated.

Now what I would like to see is, you channeling the passion you have to belittle me, into belittling the substance of my opinions, is Obama a Zionist? Was the Meier case a psy-op?

The pleasures all mine..

You seem like a very well informed person.
I was wondering if you would be willing to share your schematic for an effective "stannum sheet bonnet"?

obama is a NWO piece of shit.
Pixeldude, you've got to tone down your ad hominem name-calling here on the Forum. That goes for presidents as well as posters. Not that I'm an Obama butt-licker by any stretch, but you must be an extremely wealthy 1%'er to be so rabidly possibly blindly conservative. Personally, I think all politicians are criminals, w/ very few exceptions. There should be strict term limits, publicly funded elections (to even the playing field) and absolutely a complete repeal of Citizens United. There, I said my piece, good day to you all. Have fun beating each other about the neck and shoulders! :0

1) I'm a troll
2) I'm full off crap
3) I joined yesterday

The pleasures all mine..
Actually don't mind strong opinion. Sounds like you don't like to receive criticism but you do like to join a forum and same day slap some our way. Your bit about Michelle Obama is just nasty crap whether you agree with her or not. Words have meaning, and if you choose them carefully people will listen. Try it.

Your accusations are as follows)

1) I'm a troll
2) I'm full off crap
3) I joined yesterday
5) I've resserected old threads
6) I've called everyone hee's gullable 'in a thread' (?)
8) I should look up 'being a reponsible poster

5) I brought back old threads - again, yes, so what? The sub-forums are quite small, and instead of ceating entire to thread to share my thoughts, it makes more sense to add them onto existing ones.

6) I called 'eveyone here' gullable in a thread - Your post is rather misleading, I did not call 'everyone here' gullable 'ina a thread'... I called most participants in the Billy Meier debate gullable for placing them selves into two distinct categories; 'Aliens are real' and 'it was all a poor hoax'. I suggest there is an entiely different 3d category that has been systematically discarded, and in most cases not even contemplated.

Now what I would like to see is you channeling the passion you have to belittle me, into belittling the substance of my opinions, is Obama a Zionist? Was the Meier case a psy-op?

The pleasure was all mine..
Btw, I never knew a person could get that much meaning out of a few sentences, nice job!!!

Pixeldude, you've got to tone down your ad hominem name-calling here on the Forum. That goes for presidents as well as posters. Not that I'm an Obama butt-licker by any stretch, but you must be an extremely wealthy 1%'er to be so rabidly possibly blindly conservative. Personally, I think all politicians are criminals, w/ very few exceptions. There should be strict term limits, publicly funded elections (to even the playing field) and absolutely a complete repeal of Citizens United. There, I said my piece, good day to you all. Have fun beating each other about the neck and shoulders! :0
I dislike conservatives just as much. The two party system is a ruse.

Which bit's garbage ? :cool:
Well there's the first bit about "Michael" who was referencdd by Obama as the outgoing changing of the guard dude in this ceremony - he's not referencing his wife at all, and then there's the bit about Joan Rivers who became increasinhly delusional about negotiating the difference between being on stage and where real life was happening - not much factual reality to be found there at all.

Panicked predictions of impending apocalypse notwithstanding, Obama's presidency has been one of the most moderate and least radical in recent memory. If someone can cite examples of drastic or radical measures taken or proposed by this president, please feel free to post.

As difficult as it is to disentangle a specific process of cause and effect where presidential policy and the state of the nation may be, I would still suggest a simple compare and contrast after 8 years of "guidance" by George W. and friends as compared to almost 8 years now of tenure by our so-called 'radical' president. Obama inherited one of the worst financial and foreign policy messes in our history. Its chaos was stoked by lies about matters of crucial importance to America and lack of oversight and regulation in financial sectors. There were unabashed falsehoods recited to the public by very high ranking officials regarding justification for the war in Iraq and mythological WMDs. We needn't cite details. Suffice to say that while the president of Sweden was attempting to tell America and the world the truth about what our weapons inspectors did not find in Iraq, our own government was clamoring for yet one more destabilizing war. And they unfortunately got it. I find this to be frankly shameful. The resulting power vacuum and consequent sectarian violence in Iraq should have been a no-brainer for anyone with even the most basic knowledge of history and current events.

Our current economy is seemingly more stable and less vulnerable to foreign entanglements than in 2008. Again, we must be cautious about what we think we are seeing and the role of Congress cannot be underestimated. But we should also note that Congress has been stubbornly closed for business since Obama took office, citing as excuse opposition to a radical and uncompromising presidency that frankly is not.

Back