• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Obama a Neo-con operative?

Tony2013

Skilled Investigator
I only say this because I have an overactive imagination as a result of mental abuse as a child, and because I can't ignore this little voice in my head that says Obama is not who he appears to be.

Yeah, I know, huge revelation there... a politician who isn't genuine. Bear with me.

There's a lot, I mean a lot, of Obama @ss-kissing going on right now. From Keith Olbermann to the fan-made Obama videos on YouTube. Everyone seems to get stars in their eyes whenever you mention his name, and his grassroots support is staggering. Lately I've started noticing in the blogs and in some mainstream media, it's really hard to criticize Obama for anything. If someone brings up a point that might make Obama look bad, they get beaten down a little for being petty and divisive.

Kind of like right after 9/11, when if you said one bad thing about Bush (a la Dixie Chicks) you were immediately branded unpatriotic.

This has led me to examine John McCain; and I've come to the conclusion that there isn't a snowball's chance in hell he, or any Republican candidate would win again Obama. Even Jesus.

First of all, McCain can't even seem to tie his own shoes these days. He makes blunder after blunder (such as the Iraq/Pakistan border) and he keeps suffering losses such as his finance co-chair Loeffler, and now Chief Financial Advisor Phil Gramm (who was right, by the way). In the meantime, Obama went to the Middle East and somehow convinced Maliki that his timetable for withdrawal is a good idea; which, who's to say it is or isn't? I guess Maliki.

It's like McCain was put there by the Republicans for the sole purpose of losing the election. Now either I'm wrong and the Republicans are in such a sorry state that they can't get a decent candidate together, or they've given up on their own people, and are buying out Democrats.

Ok, I'll stop and let everyone have a go at me. Do your worst!

War is Hell and profitable if you're in the right industry. May even keep the economy propped up for a while longer. We're going to really, really need social programs and the government is the only one hiring anyway. (Well, that's not entirely true. Energy companies in Houston are hiring big time.)

I don't think he's a neo-con though. He's just the flipside. Was going to say our choices were slim, but they're nonexistent. With either party, we get war and insolvency. But we have been moving to the "Left" since the election of the "Right." I don't see much difference, but maybe that's just me.

A neo-con? Don't be silly. He's simply the anti-Bush. Everything Bush now represents (which is in truth, everything conservatives claim NOT to be), Obama stands against. That's what people want so that's what they'll get.

Now I'm not an american but I want Obama to win. Not because I'm a liberal or because I believe in him or that I for one second think he represents anything other than the left side of the singular coin that is political power but because he's NEW. He's shiny! McCain is simply more of the Bush bullshit. Had Hillary gotten in, it'd be another round of Clinton bullshit. With Barack you get a brand new flavour of bullshit! With a dash of Hope and Change!

Ultimately Obama's true nature will be revealed by his presidency. I have no doubt that if he's actually the real deal, he'll be assisnated before his first term is up. Politics doesn't bear change well...

Having just watched Obama's speech in Berlin, I have to wonder how long it will be before evangelicals begin openly claiming Obama is the anti-christ. A charasmatic leader, seeking to unite the world, politically focussed on the middle east... we'll know for sure if he gets wounded in an assassination attempt but miraculously recovers. If that happens, expect plagues of locusts to follow...

almost 10 years ago I heard obama on a talk show in chicago.
I don't remember the topic, just that it was about all the welfare reform and such and mostly to do with helping people adjust and find jobs. I liked him then and I still like him. I mean I can think of 5 people I would like to see run for president but since my dad and his 4 brothers aren't running, obama will have to do. It's very easy to sit back and say "boy there's just something I don't like about that guy." Then when he does something that doesn't meet public approval you can say "I told you so"
But who gets to claim it when he does something right. either way
He's the first candidate I have felt comfortable saying that I actually want in office, and Am actually excited to vote this year.

i cant think of one. :confused:

Then I submit to you that the NWO has already won without a declaration or a single shot fired. Sorry, there will be no glorious guns-a-blazin' revolt of the sort that makes Alex Jones drool in anticipation. All the cards are already dealt, the pieces already in play. The revolution will not be televised because there will be NO revolution.

Name one politician who isn't. And no, Saint Ron of Paul doesn't count, a man who is half idealist and half lunatic regressive is no better to humanity than any one-worlder.

Oh I'm completely in agreement with you there. Ron Paul is I feel just one of the gang. He's been in politics for a long time now, and has he really truly spoken out about 9/11 and things like that? Nope, not at all. In fact he seems to agree with the governments view on it which makes me go hmmmm. He co-wrote a book on financial stuff with one of those mad neocon (mostly Jewish and/or US/Israeli dual citizens, all basically Trotskyites) creatures into the bargain, and never said anything about the dodgy Texan politicians like Tom De Lay.

And of course, he's rather good at getting people to donate money to his cause ... but does anyone know what he has spent the money on?? Where is it all going?? I don't trust him as far as I can throw him (which isn't that far cause I was always crap at throwing the javelin when in school :p).

Obama is totally surrounded by people you really wouldn't want to go down a dark alley with: Brezinski, Soros ... etc etc etc..

Oh and don't think Hillary has gone away yet. She isn't going to give up the nomination without a fight.

How about this scenario: Obama as president, Hillary as vice-president ... Obama goes to .. oh I dunno ... somewhere in Texas ... oh dear he seems to have been assassinated ... queue President Hillary ...

Stranger things have happened ... but don't believe for one minute that any of the people running for President are even remotely decent people.

And it begins (well for me anyway)! I just saw a posting on Youtube trying to make the case that Obama is "Mabus", the third anti-christ predicted by Nostradamus and that when he becomes president, he will throw off his christian facade, make peace with all Muslim nations and attack Israel...

I can't really count the number of things wrong with THAT level of bullshit so I'm just going to say ALL OF THEM to save time.

obama is a NWO piece of shit.
I'm just wondering, What exactly are you basing this statement on.
"a feeling?" Something you read? (what was it?), Something you heard? (from who?), Or What? Show me some facts. At least I could post a reason why I liked him. So why don't you like him? Original supported thoughts only please.

Obama is obviously a Zionist installed muppet-I mean puppet.

Michelle, I mean Michael is also a transgender.

Go troll somewhere else with your crap. You just joined today and your already throwing out political bait words and resurrecting old threads calling everyone here gullible in the thread? You need to learn some respect, try looking it up and being responsible as a poster.l

Last edited:
The lunatics came out of the woodwork with the election of America's first black president (well, half-black). The unfounded claims were that he wasn't born in the U.S., that he wasn't a Christian as claimed, that he was an "other," meaning someone alien to American culture. There have been nutty comments about his "Kenyan" sensibilities and other expressions that can only be considered as racist. He's not one of us and doesn't care about the country or the people, they say. This is equivalent to saying he's of the "wrong" color. This is a sad situation 50 years after the passage of civil rights legislation.

You see, it's perfectly OK to be totally opposed to what Obama stands for and his approach to the job. That's part and parcel of how the political process works. People who don't like him or what he did can vote for Republicans next time to undo everything.

But when he is attacked as being some sort of Manchurian candidate, replete with racist dog whistle comments, that's way beyond good taste and responsibility. Criticism him as you will, but people in the U.S. should have outgrown the race-related comments, shielded or otherwise.

As for me, I regard him as just another corporate-run politician — nothing more, nothing less!

Back