• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is America Doomed?

1. Mandatory, explosive, lie-detecting collars for all elected officials., high ranking military., upper management, federal employees and media personnel.

2. Make embezzlement exceeding one thousand dollars a capital crime., punishable by death.

3. Investigate and audit every federal, state, county and city governing entity. Follow the money and punish accordingly., (this would include all contractors).

4. Establish a reasonable, flat income tax., secure savings accounts against taxation.

5. Establish a pay cap on professional sports participants and entertainers., not to exceed $500,000 per year.

6. Increase minimum wage to $10.00 per hour.

7. Establish a well funded national health care system which would include children daycare., (Regional, bi monthly audit to insure ethical practice and safety).

Just a few suggestions., (for after the revolt).

America ain't doomed, it's just in decline - a time of examining and rethinking your place in the global neighbourhood. But I reckon you'll be around for a good while yet, as a superpower I mean, it's just there'll probably be many other countries with nearing or equal spheres of influence. Here's the question - will you go kicking and screaming into this "New World Order" (not THAT "New World Order"), or will you do it calmly and responsibly? As a non American (I'm Irish) I hope the latter!

Back