• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Into the desert, far from the city, there is a hangar....

RenikNorthEngland

Skilled Investigator
That song that sometimes plays during the breaks on DMR....Into the desert, far from the city, there is a hangar, better stay away from there....can anyone tell me who the band is and is there somewhere I can get the song? It's pretty cool. Dark Matters my oh my...

I've no idea - I actually thought it was something specially made for Don's show?

I think probably so, and they sound like they could be a good band- I've tried the old type bits of lyrics into search engines but nothing seems to come up. I hoped they might have some material online would be cool to hear more.

Yep it was made for Don's show during the first run of Dark Matters before it was on Cyberstation USA. The group was called MIB i believe. When Don comes around to these forums i am sure he can give you a full account. When that music plays i always call it the Dark Matters shuffle and sometime do a little dance ;)

Yep it was made for Don's show during the first run of Dark Matters before it was on Cyberstation USA. The group was called MIB i believe. When Don comes around to these forums i am sure he can give you a full account. When that music plays i always call it the Dark Matters shuffle and sometime do a little dance ;)

Ah! Yes I've heard MIB mentioned on the show- thank you good sir I'm going to have to look for it :) I myself can't help but sing along to it heartely and semi-seriously...ok completely serious, as I work away on those 12 hour shifts. I also find myself interjecting and involving myself in discussions going on in the show, sometimes aloud and with witnesses. Since I'm wearing earphones it doesn't always look sane :)

Back