• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Incredible New Moon Photo

The hoax theory has been busted so many ways. .we have detailed pictures of the landing sites. Mountains of evidence. .we went to the moon. .

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

want to see an example of a thread where a link to a nasa photo was posted, the photo was quickly analysed and discovered as a fake, within an hour the link died, then a couple of hours later the link came alive again, this time with the original un-faked/real photo, thats how quick nasa are to react when caught red handed.

they know where the incoming traffic is from, they checked the discussion, and they reacted immediately, do you think that was a one off.

how do you picture the moon in your minds-eye, because most people see the moon in greyscale, when they think about it, theres a reason nasa feed us that.

Last edited:
Yeah that sounds like NASA. .I don't put it past them to cover up the truth of what we saw on the moon. .I honestly think we went to the moon. And found aliens there. .and they warned us not to come back any time soon. .

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

i would have bet my house on, 'they walked on the moon', but not now, im 50/50 on it, still 100% that they went tho.

In 2007, he studied the filmed staging of the first stage (S-IC) of the Saturn V rocket after the launch of Apollo 11.[193] Analysing it frame by frame, he calculated the actual speed of the Saturn V rocket at S-IC staging time using four different, independent and mutually verifying methods. With all of them, the calculated speed turned out to be at maximum half (1.2 km/s) of the declared one at that point (2.4 km/s). He concluded that due to this, no more than 28 t could be brought on the way to the Moon, including the spacecraft, instead of the 46 t declared by NASA, and so a loop around the Moon was possible but not a manned landing on the Moon with return to the Earth.[194][195][196][197]

checkout their pedigrees, these guys are the dogs bollocks of rocket science.

thats why i now have doubts about them landing, im beginning to sway to the faked side.

Back